It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need To Impeach (Trump) Campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So some Cali billionaire has been placing ads about impeaching Trump. The ads state this is not about politics, but about the rule of law.

So my question is, what law is this guy talking about? What law is Trump guilty of breaking that would be impeachable?

+44 more 
posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He's probably just pissed that the crackdown on child trafficking is going to hurt his bottom line.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

It is just more mud to make the Ding dongs feel good...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Laws of probability.

Beating out a field of career politician Republicans in the primary and then Hillary after her DNC backed (some say rigged) victory of her primaries in the general election. All this because he wasn’t a career politician. Vegas wouldn’t have gave him good odds at the start of the season, but no one could have seen the free advertising (as much as 60-70% of their programming) the media gave him by constantly complaining.

A very long shot that won, that breaks the laws of probability.

+8 more 
posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

So my question is, what law is this guy talking about? What law is Trump guilty of breaking that would be impeachable?

California law. They write their own regardless of actual Federal Laws.
Kick em out of the Union
Let em turn sniveling to Mehico

edit on 5/6/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It's all political, regardless of what Steyer says...

"From his headquarters in a San Francisco office tower, Mr. Steyer, 60, has built a sprawling political operation with more than 200 staff members around the country, mostly employed by his flagship group, NextGen America, which focuses on climate change." - NY Times

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So far no one else seems to know what laws Trump broke that require impeachment. Anyone know?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

He's mad because he won't be able to hire cheap illegal workers.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
For Democrats and liberals, this will go down as the decade of a phenomenon exclusive to them ....'PSYCHOTIC REACTION'

The 'PSYCHOTIC REACTION' party..

+10 more 
posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hes hurt lots of peoples feelings, surely thats impeachable?

If only I had a crystal ball, 2 years ago I would have invested in safe spaces and crying closets and made an absolute fortune

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yah, California isnt clear on its feelings for Trump.

Better get some ads up or folks will forget to hate him.

This is not about virtue signaling or living in an echo chamber. This is about the rule of law.....Quantum.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
looks like Trump is kicking ass big time

[Updated]
James Baker - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] / removed Jan/FIRED 4.21
Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]]
Testimony received.
Tracking_y.
[Added]
Mike Kortan, FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs - FIRED [cooperating under 'resigned' title]
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey - FIRED
[DOJ]
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCE
Cross against House/Senate resignations/final term announcements + CEO departures.
CONSPIRACY?
FAKE NEWS?
THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.
TRUST THE PLAN.
JUSTICE.

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have seen this douche nozzle on one of his commercials. He is just a whiny liberal with too much money. If he actually cared about anything he would donate his money and time to help someone instead of whinging about Trump.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"NEED"??

As in, essentially all life forms known to exist all NEED water to survive & thrive?

Or, essentially all mammalian "babies" NEED parent(s) to survive infancy?

Or, to create "steel" manufacturers NEED iron?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
looking at that list looks like HRC is next with no one to protect her now ??

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The only "rule of law" that has been shown to be violated has come from the democrats trying to usurp a sitting president.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes, need, for the sake of law in America. It's what he claims. So what law was broken that brought us to this great need?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In my search that is all I have uncovered as well, this ad clearly says I am missing something.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Okay, fine.

Lets give him this one for gits and shiggles...

But i want the Algebraic Expression and solution to...

For being a dick a spoiled rich prick Trumps NEEDS to Be Impeached.

For being a mass murderous war criminal Obama/Hillary NEEDS to _____________.
edit on 6-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The democrats rigged the game, stacked the deck, and still lost.

This is untenable to them. This is why Trump, Trump friends, Trump voters, Trump administration need to be punished.

It's never been about "the rule of law".

It's always been about punishing those who didn't do what was expected of them. We weren't supposed to vote for Trump. Ever. The democrats spent more money and that is supposed to override any message anyone else may have.

This is the tactics of a Banana Republic. This is an active coup d'état. This is a civil war.

Don't know how else to phrase it.

As to the topic, it just shows that media and perception trump facts in our media-driven culture.

" If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
-Joseph Goebel

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join