It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'ma Goin to the Movies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
No not the Infinity War. I can wait for that one to come out on dvd. Just a feeling. I think they may have overdone it. A movie better be good if I'm going. Those seats are terror on my back. I suffer for days. The last movie I saw was Wonder Woman. I wasn't disappointed but the walk from the car to the Cineplex and back were killer. Once you're inside you find out you've just walked halfway to see the movie. Cripes. So I can take a pass on the Avengers.

The one I saw previously to that was Star Trek Into Darkness. What a frickin turd. I swore off movies after that but, well, the next was Wonder Woman. The single DC character I adore. What's not to like? I was about 15 when the TV show came out. My Kryptonite(oops wrong DC character
) is blue eyed brunettes and Lynda Carter is ALL that.

So I'm eagerly awaiting, almost rabidly....

Pretty sure they CAN'T screw this up, even though the first is hard to follow. I know how I'd like to see this start. Remember before Wade goes off to get Vanessa from What's My Name Francis?
His bartender friend says to the old lady, "Want to get F'd up?" Wade should come home and encounter the two getting out of bed. Or having breakfast in underwear. Something like that. That would be classic.

Anyways here's to the May 18th release.
I'll be there a week later after the crowds diminish.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Sooo... What are you going to see then? Unless you made this thread to say you are going to see DP2 on the 25th may.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Yup. Stoked for DP2.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's going to be a let down, too hard to top the first movie

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
It's going to be a let down, too hard to top the first movie

Could be but I doubt it. Ryan is comedy gold. He didn't have a line in Ted and was still one of the funniest scenes in the movie.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

DP, delete.

edit on CDT09America/ChicagoApram29CDT3130am by TheMadTitan because: Double post

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No chance, the reason the first one was so successful was because of 0% studio interference, same applies to this one. Also can't wait.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You should check out Infinity War, it's an excellent movie, one of the best if not the best so far, roll on part 2.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well I can't wait to apologise for being wrong
I am waiting with baited breath
Love me some teabagging

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Deadpool 1 was overrated and boring. DP2 most likely going to be a lot better because it is done by an action director who did John Wick. Good choice.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You should do what us older folks do...

Go to theaters that have the nice, reclining seats, where you can even order an alcoholic drink, and real food, etc.

We're older and can afford it.

You're not wrong on Infinity War. It's like watching Empire, and then having to wait a year for Jedi...(well, like watching Empire if Boba had disintegrated Han, and Luke was drifting through space in a busted X-Wing, while his cockpit continued to crack...right before the credits rolled)....

Anyhoo, bad movie seats are becoming things of the past. UPGRADE!!!

(and sorry, but seeing Gal Godot 10' tall onscreen in that Wonder Woman getup is well worth an achy back anyhow).....

I'll be there a week later after the crowds diminish.

I get you on that, but I have to see movies where spoilers are going to abound, on opening weekend.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You should be pleased.

There is going to be Wonder Woman sequel.

I read one article on how sexist Infinity War was and the women get their shot with Captain Marvel.

Not kidding.

***Spolers****
[url=https://www.refinery29.com/2018/04/197835/captain-marvel-avengers-infinity-war-sexism-women]Really not kidding!
edit on 1-5-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join