It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If USA has complete control of the world would the world be better off?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's why it will be a fake alien invasion to bring it about or a real one not sure how it will roll.

A real alien invasion couldn't unite the people in America!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

History has not served any country well that prints off more money to mask abusive debt and influence.

What you said is correct about oil tycoons... it was the last major exchange of wealth to occur, and it was in the mid 1800's.

There's been a newly struck technology that will eclipse the exchange of wealth that occurred in the 1800's in block chain technology. In about 20 years time, the computer nerds will be the richest and most influential. It will be warmly welcomed by me too, as these newly rich will explore future technologies prior to suppressing them like oil tycoons do.

Peer to peer money transfer that only requires the trust of mathematics will succeed to put oil tycoons out of business. The use of any other system requires permission being granted by centralized authorities to distribute funds, and the human race is clearly weary over the limited choices offered outside of block chain.

Block chain is a bigger invention than agriculture, and it's so powerful that there's a solid chance that bankers won't even exist in 25 years. Once people wake up to the reality that their smart phone is now a bank instead of just being access to banking, the shift will occur.

The only thing that would keep the new age of internet money in the U.S.'s control would be if Shatoshi Nakamoto was a U.S. government entity... which is very likely the case.

Sorry to ramble about block chain, but I feel the bulk of people not learning of block chain are going to wake up with a severe bout of regret for trusting another to educate us about finances instead of learning for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

No. American cost of living is very high. Without foreign trades and investments, American economics will go down to no return point. Third world countries foreign investments offer cheap labor, cut production cost, maximising productivity and profitability to American.

Other than that, there are multiple complex culture, religion and sosio-economics issues American have to deal. For example, the extreme Islamics denominations and factions in middle east. Without national borders, custom and immigration departments, American virtually expose themselves to hostile world.

And most important, the rest of the world hate American culture to shooting children at schools.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
cool id only need to know one name when i talk about how sad humanity is

i love how people think this would make things worse or better like somehow we pick one place to be the name and all the bad things stop or happen more

unless u have a name to sugest a golden beacon of fairness where no one can be bought where the people at the top really care about the citizens than imo ur argueing witch serial killer was the most humane

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nowhere is better off being managed by people who dont have their interests at heart. Government is already too big to manage places effectively in the US.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

How is this different from the communist plan? We would have to put 3/4 of the world on welfare.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

How is this different from the communist plan? We would have to put 3/4 of the world on welfare.

Communist plan. . . US government. . . . . meh.

In order to control and govern the entire planet, you'd have to have a brutal dictatorial regime.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Communist plan. . . US government. . . . . meh.

In order to control and govern the entire planet, you'd have to have a brutal dictatorial regime.

and that is what Bush was really saying

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea, you'd have to kill most of the people. We don't have the manpower to occupy places like Asia or Africa.

We can't even control Afghanistan. The best we can do is control the seas.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This means no other country has any military or no longer exists. Everything is US and we probably have the same party systems. Also green tech most likely won't exist because it was EU and Asia that forced US to get out of coal & oil age.

No. As such... It would no longer be "states" nor "America", but by definition, something else entirely.

Now.. I'm in agreement to use a generalization... "the ships of aliens will finally arrive" once the entire world acts as, behaves as, and becomes as 1 singular planet /w 1 race: HUMANS.

And we aren't going to see cultures, politics, religions, languages all merge into one anytime soon.. We are too far away /w too much discord and belief systems...

It would no longer BE The "UNITED" STATE'S"of anything... But entirely different.

It ain't gonna happen. Closest we have is the "UNITED NATIONS"...and look how f'd up that is now...
edit on 29-4-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

This means no other country has any military or no longer exists. Everything is US and we probably have the same party systems. Also green tech most likely won't exist because it was EU and Asia that forced US to get out of coal & oil age.

How bout # you? Seriously. I would rather be dead then have America rule the world. Why the # would I want to live under a governing system where I'd have to pay to go to the hospital? America is a backasswards third world country and the people that live there are too #ing stupid to realize or accept this.

Lol...America's a #ing joke.

I mean what kind of country lets their election come down to a corrupt scumbag or a corrupt scumbag businessman?

America is ruled by corporations and the military and has been for...Hmmm god probably at least 50 years now. Most of your country is a bunch of rundown # hovel towns with nothing but a church and a gas station and most people who live there don't even realize most of your country is a #ing wasteland full of drunks and meth. #ing hundreds of miles of nothing but anti drug and suicide prevention billboards. You can drive across multiple States and see nothing but this. Hell even what you call cities are nothing but #hovels full of nothing.

A place with no grocery store or school but 5 churches, a McDonalds an arby's and a Burger king is not a #ing town. Those are the types of places vast portions of Americans live in.

Your population is addicted to drugs and divided by literally the stupidest # i've ever read. From what I can tell by the things I see Americans say on here and elsewhere the majority of you are a bunch of braindead ignorant hicks who can't understand more of the world is not America than is. I mean honestly the most comparble country to America is north Korea for just how utterly brainwashed and idiotic their people are.

As an American, I enthusiastically applaud this brutally honest & very accurate rant from abroad.
I like you, Dug.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There's plenty of much 'better' countries than the USA. Having the strongest military doesn't make you the best.
You can't look after you're sick and vulnerable and you have a gun problem.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
There's plenty of much 'better' countries than the USA. Having the strongest military doesn't make you the best.

Prime example of why its bad to have people from outside your region rule. They might interpret liberties that you possess, which are foreign to them, as a problem

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If it would mean end of wars, i would gladly live under American control.

Just keep the ice hockey teams regional.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt

Prime example of why its bad to have people from outside your region rule. They might interpret liberties that you possess, which are foreign to them, as a problem

Well most of the planet view not providing free health care to everyone as a problem and i'm not sure how you can interpret allowing lunatics to run around schools shooting children as anything but a problem and likewise everyone outside of the USA view that as a problem too.
Someoene compared your populace to that of North Korea, maybe a bit of an exaggeration but a good point. How many of you have ever left your country and travelled?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt

Well most of the planet view not providing free health care to everyone as a problem and i'm not sure how you can interpret allowing lunatics to run around schools shooting children as anything but a problem and likewise everyone outside of the USA view that as a problem too.
Someoene compared your populace to that of North Korea, maybe a bit of an exaggeration but a good point. How many of you have ever left your country and travelled?

Government funded health care is a discussion people can have. People pay taxes on some level to get services like fire department or libraries. I dont think its absurd to have the discussion as to whether or not medical treatment should be one of those services. Id prefer for the government not to have a say in my care, seeing how they prevented that little boy from getting more care.
But people thinking that our civil liberties need to be curtailed because "lunatics are running around shooting up schools" is a prime example of how F'd in the head people are. Do you think lightning strikes are a problem that need to be addressed? Because in 2017 16 people where killed by lightning strikes in america. However in 2017 only 15 people where killed by guns in schools in america. Thats how anomalous these events are. But noo, lets all just freak the F out and have knee jerk reactions where we punish people who did nothing wrong.

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Where are you from? Maybe we should invade you next!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

He's Dutch. No one cares about the dutch. You can have ehm.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

He's Dutch. No one cares about the dutch. You can have ehm.

Dutch? Where did you pluck that from? I'm British.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join