It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adam and Eve Story - Global Cataclysms

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.cia.gov...

The Adam and Eve Story – Chan Thomas

Supposedly from a CIA declassified/sanitized document from 2013

So here is a theory about the worldly disasters that seem to strike the earth every 5000-6000 years. An idea about adam and eve. An idea about how the earth cleanses itself. An idea about continuous rebirths and a fraction of a fraction from humanity surviving each time to start a new stone age. Could this be what the anunnaki discovered was coming and rose to the heavens in their ships to watch the deluge?

The main part of the document starts at page 10/57

Like Noah’s,
6,500 years ago….
Like Adam and Eve’s,
11,500 years ago….
This, too,
Will come to pass ….

Page 17/57

“….This was no ordinary extinction of a vague geological period which fizzled to an uncertain end. This death was catastrophic and all inclusive….What caused the death of forty million animals….The ‘corpus delicti’ in this mystery may be found almost anywhere.
….Their bones lie bleaching in the sands of Florida and in the gravels of New Jersey. They weather out of the dry terraces of Texas and protrude from the sticky ooze of the tar pits off Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles…The bodies of the victims are everywhere…We find literally thousands together…yound and old, foal with dam, calf with cow….The muck pits of Alaska are filled with evidence of universal death….a picture of quick extinction…Any argument as to the cause….must apply to North America, Siberia, and Europe as well.

The document suggests that the main cataclysms of the past, occurring roughly every 6,000 years, are the result of one of the molten layers of the earth turns from semisolid to liquid. The buildup of the ice sheets wants to equalize at the equators and when the molten layers allow, they reposition. The entire mantle of the earth will move with the layers of water and atmosphere wanting to remain in place at their current rotation. Thus with the movement of the mantel against the atmosphere and large bodies of water, the winds are terrible with mile high walls of water washing over the earth, lasting for 6 days and on the 7th day, starts to settle down.

Page 20/57

Now both molten layers are liquid; however, the inner magnetic and electrical structure of the Earth makes these layers act as if they were near solid, or plastic. As long as the magnetic and electrical structure maintains its orderliness, this old earth keeps on rotating on its axis in a normal manner.
The growing ice caps – Antarctica and Greenland -- are not centered on the earth’s axis; and, because they rotate around the poles, are trying to swing down to the equator. The only way they could di it would be to pull the whole 60-mile thick shell around with them. As long as the shallow molten layer stays plastic, the shell won’t shift; but once every few thousand yeas the magnetic and electrical orderliness inside the Earth is disrupted, and the molten layer is allowed to act like a free liquid, which it was all the time anyway. It then serves as a lubricant for the ice caps to pull the shell of the earth around the inside.

In ¼ to ½ day the pole moved almost to the equator and all hell lets loose…

Evidence found that supports this phenomena: pages 22/57 – 24/57

-The Beresovka mammoth, frozen in mud, with buttercups in his mouth;
-The age of the gorges below Niagara Falls and St. Anthony’s falls, both about 6,500 years;
-The uninterrupted years of evolution on the Galapagos, over 11,000;
-The geological dating in the Murrumbidgee River Basin system in Australia, showing the end of an ice cap there about 11,500 years ago;
-The age of fossil bones taken from the Wilshire Boulevard tar pits, over 11,000 years;
-The sudden end of all work in prehistoric city of Tiahuanaco, Peru, 9,550 B.C, or 11,500 years ago;
-The end of the Wisconsin ice cap, about 29,000 years ago;
-The sudden 200-foot rise of the oceans all over the world 6,000 to 7,000 years ago;
………

I found this to be kind of an interesting document. It appears to tie a lot of historical evidence together combining a lot of different scientific disciplines

Page 57/57

A little bit of knowledge
Can be a dangerous thing;
Or it can be a vibrant seed
Giving rise to verdant forests
And awakening sleeping giants.

Credit to poster ldd on this article from zerohedge
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
earth crust displacement is not a declassified document. charles hapgood wrote it 60 years ago or so. it has been proven false for a very long time

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

Hmm, Hapgood huh? I will have to research him further. Thank you for the additional information.

As to what mainstream science and academia tout? That they are against this suggests there could be truth in those pages. I was just entertaining it as a unique and original explanation that I haven't run across before. But if mainstream has already dismissed it....even better

It looks like G. Hancock has been interested in these theories as well:

For example, Hancock cites “huge numbers of warm-blooded, temperate adapted mammal species were instantly frozen, and then their bodies preserved in the permafrost [...] the bulk of the destruction seems to have taken place during the eleventh millennium BC“ (Hancock, 1995, p. 479). The assumption is, if temperate climate regions were suddenly thrust into polar conditions, large numbers of animals, unable to adapt and/or flee, would perish. Another piece of evidence claims that portions of the Antarctic ice sheet are much younger than previously thought, and that in reality portions of Antarctica remained glacier-free until the end of the last ice age or even later. Hancock writes:

...sedimentary cores collected from the bottom of the Ross Sea by one of the Byrd Antarctic Expeditions provide conclusive evidence that ’great rivers, carrying down fine well grained sediments’ did flow in this part of Antarctica until perhaps as late as 4000 BC (Hancock, 1995, p. 477). Supposedly, if Antarctica still had flowing rivers, then it could not have been completely covered by ice, and in that case, since we know it is now in a polar location where it is too cold for such rivers, it would make sense if it were previously located outside of a polar climate.

www.skrause.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I wonder why this was classified at all. It's just some guy's half-baked theory that does not even match the historical record. As presented, I do not find it credible. It reads like fiction with a whole lot of undocumented speculation presented as fact.
edit on 4/28/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

it is also the base plot of the movie 2012

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I wasn't aware that our historical record was that accurate and no further changes are needed at all.

From another post on the same thread:

www.dinosaurtheory.com...

Over the years the incongruities have become increasingly apparent as to why dinosaurs and pterosaurs should not be so large. For the large dinosaurs there are the incongruities of 1) insufficient bone strength, 2) insufficient muscle strength, and for the taller dinosaurs 3) the problem of unacceptable high blood pressure. For the pterosaurs there is the paradox that no reptile, not even the smallest reptiles, can fly today and yet during the Mesozoic the pterosaurs grew to be the largest flying animals that ever existed. Clearly the belief that there is no scientific paradox regarding the exceptionally large dinosaurs and pterosaurs is incorrect. Yet the paleontology community has no means of saving face while backing down from their position, and so they continue to mislead the public by denying the paradox.

The confusion caused by the paleontology community has made it extremely difficult for science educators to teach their students Galileo’s Square-Cube Law, and so Galileo’s Square-Cube Law is still being left out of most science education programs. The National Science Education Standards points in the right direction by emphasizing the teaching of the importance of size; yet the National Science Education Standards does not warn science teachers of the existing scientific incongruities and thus it hurts the grade school science teachers who follow its directive. Elementary science teachers are caught like a deer in the headlights the moment one of their smarter students point out the incongruity between the previous existence of exceptionally large dinosaurs and the argument that size is important. The failure of the paleontology community to solve the dinosaur sized paradox obstructs the ability of science educators to teach the fundamental science of Galileo’s Square-Cube Law thus producing the awful effect of holding back the advancement of all the sciences.

I am glad to know this science and history are already fully established and settled, with no more seeking needed.

Is it wrong to even entertain these theories or should I just let mainstream tell me what and how to think?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58

I kind of liked that movie on the first watching.

I actually cheered on Woody Harrelson awaiting his doom. The look of pure joy on his face

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I wasn't aware that our historical record was that accurate and no further changes are needed at all.

You "weren't aware." I get that. The claim is that a cataclysm occurs ever 5-6,000 years. Please say what cataclysm happened about 4,000 BC. In fact, the last big cataclysm happened probably in 11,600 BC. and had nothing at all to do with the rotation of the Earth's crust. There's no need for you to defend this thing. You found it and presented it, and that's great. But that does not speak to its veracity.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I support the notion of calamities, and in particular, the comet impact theory of the lesser dryas as proposed by Hancock and many others.

I am less willing to accept that every 6 to 7 thousand years crustal displacement occurs, wiping out most all inhabitants. My reasoning being that certain eras and species survived millions of years as shown in the fossil record.

I do think a period of unrest might occur in regular periods, perhaps a tad longer than 6 or 7k years and perhaps some being more destructive than others based on some unknown variables.

I do enjoy contemplating these things a lot, so appreciate your thread mate.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Why not try and defend it? In defending ones position, the knowledge gained is extraordinary. If I cared at all about what mainstream taught and worshiped group think, you are correct, I would have never posted this. It would be a sad and boring world to be pigeonholed into what group thinks accepts.

I wonder how far we would have gotten as a society if all of the original thinkers (which I am not part of but I can appreciate their work) just said 'well, since mainstream said this is impossible or incorrect, I will just give up now'.

What is the rush to pronounce judgement? I am only half way through this life (hopefully) so I have plenty of time to watch what happens to mainstream. From my observations already, we have had major reversals of previously believed theories. But it is interesting in how they treat the correction of their fact based history, they quietly change it without much fanfare. Almost like they were not open to new opinions but were forced to accept due to overwhelming evidence. Which may or may not be the case here.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

www.cia.gov...

The Adam and Eve Story – Chan Thomas

Supposedly from a CIA declassified/sanitized document from 2013

So here is a theory about the worldly disasters that seem to strike the earth every 5000-6000 years. An idea about adam and eve. An idea about how the earth cleanses itself. An idea about continuous rebirths and a fraction of a fraction from humanity surviving each time to start a new stone age. Could this be what the anunnaki discovered was coming and rose to the heavens in their ships to watch the deluge?

The main part of the document starts at page 10/57

Like Noah’s,
6,500 years ago….
Like Adam and Eve’s,
11,500 years ago….
This, too,
Will come to pass ….

Page 17/57

“….This was no ordinary extinction of a vague geological period which fizzled to an uncertain end. This death was catastrophic and all inclusive….What caused the death of forty million animals….The ‘corpus delicti’ in this mystery may be found almost anywhere.
….Their bones lie bleaching in the sands of Florida and in the gravels of New Jersey. They weather out of the dry terraces of Texas and protrude from the sticky ooze of the tar pits off Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles…The bodies of the victims are everywhere…We find literally thousands together…yound and old, foal with dam, calf with cow….The muck pits of Alaska are filled with evidence of universal death….a picture of quick extinction…Any argument as to the cause….must apply to North America, Siberia, and Europe as well.

The document suggests that the main cataclysms of the past, occurring roughly every 6,000 years, are the result of one of the molten layers of the earth turns from semisolid to liquid. The buildup of the ice sheets wants to equalize at the equators and when the molten layers allow, they reposition. The entire mantle of the earth will move with the layers of water and atmosphere wanting to remain in place at their current rotation. Thus with the movement of the mantel against the atmosphere and large bodies of water, the winds are terrible with mile high walls of water washing over the earth, lasting for 6 days and on the 7th day, starts to settle down.

Page 20/57

Now both molten layers are liquid; however, the inner magnetic and electrical structure of the Earth makes these layers act as if they were near solid, or plastic. As long as the magnetic and electrical structure maintains its orderliness, this old earth keeps on rotating on its axis in a normal manner.
The growing ice caps – Antarctica and Greenland -- are not centered on the earth’s axis; and, because they rotate around the poles, are trying to swing down to the equator. The only way they could di it would be to pull the whole 60-mile thick shell around with them. As long as the shallow molten layer stays plastic, the shell won’t shift; but once every few thousand yeas the magnetic and electrical orderliness inside the Earth is disrupted, and the molten layer is allowed to act like a free liquid, which it was all the time anyway. It then serves as a lubricant for the ice caps to pull the shell of the earth around the inside.

In ¼ to ½ day the pole moved almost to the equator and all hell lets loose…

Evidence found that supports this phenomena: pages 22/57 – 24/57

-The Beresovka mammoth, frozen in mud, with buttercups in his mouth;
-The age of the gorges below Niagara Falls and St. Anthony’s falls, both about 6,500 years;
-The uninterrupted years of evolution on the Galapagos, over 11,000;
-The geological dating in the Murrumbidgee River Basin system in Australia, showing the end of an ice cap there about 11,500 years ago;
-The age of fossil bones taken from the Wilshire Boulevard tar pits, over 11,000 years;
-The sudden end of all work in prehistoric city of Tiahuanaco, Peru, 9,550 B.C, or 11,500 years ago;
-The end of the Wisconsin ice cap, about 29,000 years ago;
-The sudden 200-foot rise of the oceans all over the world 6,000 to 7,000 years ago;
………

I found this to be kind of an interesting document. It appears to tie a lot of historical evidence together combining a lot of different scientific disciplines

Page 57/57

A little bit of knowledge
Can be a dangerous thing;
Or it can be a vibrant seed
Giving rise to verdant forests
And awakening sleeping giants.

Credit to poster ldd on this article from zerohedge
www.zerohedge.com...

Well done....Nibiru passes causing Global Continental Displacement via the mechanisims you outline....along with the Continental Displacement there are Global Continental Displacement Waves which are generated.....it is this action we refer to as Noahs Flood and it is similar actions to Noahs Flood which we refer to in other stories....ALL STORIES ARE NOT ABOUT NOAHS EVENT there have been multiple events.....these GCDWs hit every Continent simultaneously creating a seeming GLOBAL FLOOD.........each and every Continent bears clear unavoidable immovable tangible evidence of the GCDW which it experienced.........timeline for next arrival...2021 IMHO.....

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

earth crust displacement is not a declassified document. charles hapgood wrote it 60 years ago or so. it has been proven false for a very long time

Hapgood was not proven wrong in macro-theory....if you skip the wordplay....and say Global Continental Displacement ....then his entire body of work is dialed in.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Why not try and defend it? In defending ones position, the knowledge gained is extraordinary. If I cared at all about what mainstream taught and worshiped group think, you are correct, I would have never posted this. It would be a sad and boring world to be pigeonholed into what group thinks accepts.

Because it is not credible. It's fiction. If you want to advance knowledge, study Graham Hancock's work in "Magicians of the Gods." It ls hardly "group think" and is distinguished by the fact that he actually does research and presents compelling evidence which you, yourself, can verify. Your case here is not worth pursuing.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And the title of the Movie 2012 is a secret anagram which tells us the arrival date of the nexts set of GCDWs......2021.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Fair enough and thank you for your time. I love Hancock, especially his research on the electrical universe theory. I have traveled down his excellently articulated paths many times.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Because it is not credible. It's fiction. If you want to advance knowledge, study Graham Hancock's work in "Magicians of the Gods." It ls hardly "group think" and is distinguished by the fact that he actually does research and presents compelling evidence which you, yourself, can verify. Your case here is not worth pursuing.

This is not fiction...it is stark reality.....and it is sooooo easy to prove it.

@ClovenSky.....there are ways to increase chances of survivability beyond an Ark or getting off planet.....IMHO there is no more time to teach.....if you know any rich people who wish to have the best chance at survival...spend time on them and no one else....time is shrt...lots of work is required...money is NOT critical time is but money can buy time a LOT OF IT and right now time is of the essence.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My theory is that the Earth's core periodically swaps it's magnetic orientation. This can be observed on an atomic level as well. This in turn stalls some magma currents in the mantle while pushing others. Drastic temperature changes reach the crust, volcanic events erupt en masse and polar caps recede. Rotation of the Earth may actually become reversed as recorded in many myths. At a minimum any change in rotational speed would cause tsunami events worldwide. Catastrophe strikes completely swamping dry land and causing others to emerge. Flash floods account for many of the animals found together in piles. No asteroids from space, just a simple rearranging of basic magnetic orientation of the planet.

I like Velikovsky's ideas quite a bit. I think he assigns changes in the heavens to events on Earth often when it is not the source but simply observations of those living at the time.
edit on 28-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I have come to accept the inevitable, death. He will probably come to me as a trusted friend, to be embraced and not to be feared. I am very happy to be alive in this time and place, so exciting.

Off tangent a little bit: What if reincarnation is possible? What if we have lived many lives on this rock and those memories are part of ourselves, locked away while we live this life, waiting to be discovered once we reunite with the whole? Maybe that is what intuition is, actually having lived through or been alive at the time of those catastrophes? Maybe we all carry an echo of those memories with us.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The flood myth may very well be hard wired in to human DNA.
Why not?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well seems to be happening now.

Jun 30, 2008 - Rapid changes in the churning movement of Earth's liquid outer core are weakening the magnetic field in some regions of the planet's surface, a new study says. "What is so surprising is that rapid, almost sudden, changes take place in the Earth's magnetic field,"

news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 28-4-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join