It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton classified emails released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I'm sure at least one of the 24,500 Sealed Indictments has Hillary Clinton's name on it. After the next installment of the huge I.G. report is published, Hillary's criminal and unethical actions will be in much better focus. Ready for Grand Jury consumption. (Remember. Trump keeps his promises!)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Will more nothing happen because of this?

I'm excited.

I'm sure....Some are above the law.

Doesn't that make you all warm and fuzzy on the inside?

Trump.

Second line.

Do you really not care about this, are you just deflecting because you can’t stand being on the wrong side of this or are you just stupid?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Will more nothing happen because of this?

I'm excited.

I'm sure....Some are above the law.

Doesn't that make you all warm and fuzzy on the inside?

Trump.

Second line.

You know, you can actually post single-word answers on ATS - it all depends upon the context of the preceding post(s) before it and what the nature of the conversation is about and how relevant it is.

Then there's off topic posts which have nothing to do with the subject, such as what I'm doing right now, but that's OK because you already know what I think of Hillary Clinton, so my opinion here is, as always, irrelevant.

Your opinion on the other hand, is very important - opinions are important because they are our right we we are all entitled to be free thinkers.

My opinion is that your opinion is off topic and stupid - like me saying 'haircut, second line' when entering a thread about smoked baby back ribs in the food forum.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh, silly! They were all using fake names ... no one knew it was them!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
what truly amazes me is that Obama, and others who should have intelligence above that of a gnat, were corresponding with Clinton who's emails were likely [email protected], and nobody will admit to being smart enough to question the @myunsecureserver.net part. If it wasn't a .gov extension, then anyone with enough smarts to remember to open your mouth before you eat, should have been aware of her circumvention of the rules, and if they communicated classified messages, are just as damn guilty.

Or did they not explain commonsense101 to them? They should all be charged for this crime, and yes, it is a crime. It's a slap in the face to every enlisted or low level officer who was punished for this same crime, and only furthers the idea that two sets of rules apply, and only the poor get punished.

Because a SOS having a private email account was nothing out of the normal. Anyone can register an email domain, but a privatized domain does not mean they have their own server.

Really the two big deals in this whole debacle.

1)People were sending sensitive info over non-secure systems. Those Clinton emails would have been on the hacked unsecured .gov server. The private server is just the stick the GOP is using to ignore the first fact and place blame else where.

2)Over classification by the government. Things in the public domain are still classified even though EVERYONE knows about it and it talking about it. For example the Drone program is considered classified but everyone and their brothers/sisters knows about it and talks about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Any classified material is illegal to transmit over unsecured and unapproved devices.

🧐

18 U.S. Code § 1924

edit on Apr-26-2018 by xuenchen because: 💡✅

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right, I said as much in my post. Did you have this ready for copy paste and didnt read my post?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I want her to resist arrest and force the arresting officers to bean bag her and then drag her away hogtied to a effing swat van on live TV. I’m so sick of her and her “I’m above you peasants” attitude.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Not a fan of Clinton but I do love how she lives in the heads of Trumpets. LMAO

The constant crying and whining about her is funny to me. Also funny how you believe every conspiracy theory about her with little to no evidence but give Trump a pass when there is evidence of something not sure what it is but if given time, the investigation will find out. We already know he is a scam artist, a habitual liar and basically a person with no moral principles.

Damn, naming those lack of qualities has me thinking of Clinton too.

Carry on but I will still give her kudos for living in Trumpets heads though.

edit on 26-4-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Between Hillary's server being hacked and/or shared with who knows who all and the CIA losing the most destructive hacking code known to mankind, our national security has probably never taken a greater hit.

Do you mean the NSA loosing the hacking codes. Done on behalf of the CIA with the help of Snowden (x cia) He was then allowed to pass through international borders and escape.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

If I recall correctly there seems to either dispute between NSA and CIA on that or there were 2 instances of losing various code. I meant to dig into it awhile back but never got around to it.

There was also an article where the CIA--I think--were going to pay ransom for the code?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

And

a reply to: The GUT

That would be Vault 7:

On Tuesday morning, WikiLeaks released what it's calling Vault 7, an unprecedented collection of internal CIA files—what appear to be a kind of web-based Wiki—that catalog the agency's apparent hacking techniques. And while the hoards of security researchers poring through the documents have yet to find any actual code among its spilled secrets, it details surprising capabilities, from dozens of exploits targeting Android and iOS to advanced PC-compromise techniques and detailed attempts to hack Samsung smart TVs, turning them into silent listening devices.

How the CIA Can Hack Your Phone, PC, and TV (Says WikiLeaks)

I don't think the CIA or NSA were ever considering paying a ransome, but rather it looks like a ransomware attack used some of what the NSA developed as part of its package:

A massive cyberattack has struck computers all over the world. The highly virulent self-replicating ransomware — known as WanaCryptor, Wannacry, or Wcry — has in part appropriated a National Security Agency (NSA) exploit released into the wild last month by a hacking group known as The Shadow Brokers.

The Global Ransomware Attack and How to Protect Your Data

top topics

<< 1   >>

join