It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The modern church is gnostic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
It's not like I came up with the word "Trinitarian". It has been used by Trinitarians themselves, I don't know if they came up with it themselves but they've been using it for a while. 1 John 5:7 was just an example that came up in my commentary that you responded to, sort of. You remain dishonest about that subject. The Trinitarian scholar in the video also clearly admits:

"...was added to the bible..."

And we're talking about just the phrase "in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." The Trinitarian in the video gives slightly incorrect information regarding this detail.

There's no point discussing other texts that Trinitarians like to twist and use for their eisegesis regarding the Trinity doctrine if you won't even be honest about the subject of what happened concerning 1 John 5:7 and what that means for your arguments and claims that are copies of or almost the same as the arguments and claims of the King James Only movement. And what it means for your finger-pointing regarding "...BIBLE CORRECTORS. MAKING YOURSELF GOD IN GOD'S PLACE" in the style described at Isaiah 5:20,21, which relates somewhat to the term "psychological projection" in the field of psychology.

I wasn't skipping past anything cause I was just using one example regarding what I mentioned concerning the subject of "ignoring what the bible says...and teaching or applying your own eisegesis" and the subject of dishonesty and deception. The bible says at 1 John 5:7,8:

7 For there are three witness bearers: 8 the spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Nothing Trinitarian about it. The reason this came up was because I said:

What I see you doing on the other hand is ignoring what the bible says (including the KJ)...

I'm also still seeing you ignore Deuteronomy 4:2 as rendered in the KJB with your arguments promoting the King James Only movement's arguments and claims when considering your responses concerning 1 John 5:7 and the phrase I've been talking about. Turning the situation upside down and conveniently denying what "was added to the bible", using the words of the man in the video, which I don't have any issues with. I don't need to twist the facts or the point, issue here. Deuteronomy 4:2 is as clear to me as the historical facts/truths that are well established regarding this issue.
edit on 8-5-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I have shown how you diminish and add to the words of God by saying 1John 5:7 should not be in God's preserved word for this Generation.

King James onlyism is something Scholars combat with when they don't believe what the Bible

SAYS!

Not what it teaches or what it should say or a better translation would be.

BUT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS!

I have said it time and again, you don't believe what the Bible says, you re not a Bible believer but a Bible corrector, who makes himself god in God's stead.

You have swallowed the koolaid of "Scholarism Only". when it comes to the Bible.

You do not believe what sayeth the LORD, or what the Bible says, you believe in JW's onlyism.

You should read "Schoalrism only VS King James Onlyism" or "Biblical Scholarship". Oh yeah, I forgot, your not allowed to read anything the watchtower does not authorize, we call that brainwashing, not allowed to think for yourselves but tow the JW line and drink more kool-aid. No blood transfusions allowed so you will die in the car wreck when it severs your artery and they want to give you blood, you will say NO right!? Because if you don't the JW's will shun you if you get blood from the EMT's or in the ER in order to save your mortal life.

I use any of the supposed original languages when it supports what the AKJV Bible SAYS, I believe that the AKJV is able to correct your Mythical Greek and Hebrew originals. I believe the AKJV to be superior to the Watchtower Society, the Kingdom belongs t Israel and God will kick your JW right out of the Kingdom of Heaven because you are not part of the Kingdom of God through the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Things that are not the same are not equal. That is basic Bible 101! But you ain't got passed Grade K for kool-aid.

edit on 8-5-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

And I feel sorry for people who worship the bible, turn it into an idol, listen to yourself Christianity is useless without God, without Christ, without the Holy Spirit When Jesus walked with His Disciples and for two and a half centuries after there was no bible, no AKJV, no English language, no canon, no nothing

Not true at all. Jesus gave His Revelation to the apostle John within 63 years of the very 1st century. Jesus' brother, James, became the Nazarene Nasi within days of Jesus' death and the Nazarene's flourished till the church became rooted. This period of the synagogue of James was the precursor of the Christ Jesus' church. There has actually been no empty space from the death of Jesus to now.

It would do you well to read and become enlightened as to the church of the Christ Jesus and understand that you seem to have a very narrow understanding that the first church of Christianity was not in Rome but was in Glastenbury of Britain. Most all of what I read on ATS does not realize that Rome was not the first Christians nor even regarded as being Christianity but was of the Roman organized center of paganism of which one of their many concepts was that of which they took from the Jews by force in 135 CE.

It was in the year of 37/63 CE that Christianity was founded in Glastonbury Britain through the account of Gildas the Wise who was the earliest Christian historian (425-512 CE). Through Joseph of Arimathea and some of those such as Lazareth and sister Martha, Mary Magdalene, Nicodemus, Mary mother of Jesus, Rufus, and many more followers of Jesus were the first Christian congregation and missionaries of the first church of Britain.

As James attended the Hebrew Nazarene's in his synagogue immediately after the death of Jesus, it was His uncle Joseph of Arimathea and his band of missionaries who were exiled to Britain in this very time frame. Before the 2nd century, Christianity had been rooted in France and from there it was afire throughout the world.

Meanwhile the Revelation of Jesus to John tells us from the very onset --
Rev 1:1-3
(1) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
(2) Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
(3) Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

If you recognize Revelation as being such as it claims, then you can now understand two very important things to realize. If you deny Revelation then you are not a servant of Jesus. Also that Jesus suggests that you read or listen to His Revelation. There is nothing said by Jesus that you should worship His Revelation that He gave to His people nbut he taught the following --------------------

2Timothy 2:15-16
(15) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(16) But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Chester John is a servant of the Christ Jesus in my opinion and a great warrior of The Most High El.-----------------

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Seede, many don't understand that the Bible is useless without God. And with the many people out there claiming there is no true word of God, this overthrows the faith of many. What they don't believe is that there is a Bible they can hold in their hands and have all the words of God in it, just the way He had meant for them when he originally gave them over to holy men of God over the last 4,000 years.

I am glad to have such a book into which I can hear the words of God for myself and have no need for formal college (though I have it) to understand every word in it. I BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, WITHOUT APOLOGY TO ANY MAN!

Blessings Brother.

edit on 11-5-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have gone over and have discovered that the OP is correct the modern church is gnostic. It is because ALL versions of the Bible primarily come from three Greek texts Vaticanius, Siticanius and the Alexandrius. The Jesuit Rhiem's Bible of 1582, it was a Roman Catholic English Bible using those same Greek texts.

It was the main catalyst for the AV being commissioned in 1604, a year later a Roman Catholic was caught planting Dynamite, not directly below Parliament portion of the building, but directly below where King James was to meet with the three groups, from Westminster Abbey, Cambridge and Oxford, who were translating the AKJV Bible.

The translations today, almost 400 and coming still, are all taken from the same Greek Text as the English Jesuit Rhiem's Bible of 1582. These text, all from Alexandria Egypt, are heavily influenced in Gnosticism and Religious Unitarianism. The religious practices that came with this are the Priesthood fromteh Jews as was incense. Long hooded robes of the RC Church taken from the Baalite and Celtic Priests of the Middle east and India, Candles from Buddhism, Prayer beads of the Buddhist and Hindu religions, incense also brought from them as well. As well as the god's of the Greeks, the Gaul's, and the Teutonic Tribes that influence the worship of Mary, the mother and child god's, the titles of these god's also transferred to supposed Saints of the RC church.

Yes, the true Christian churches today do resemble a lot of Gnostic views and practice compared to what it was at the time of 125AD-1800. This is because of the versions used to teach them their Christianity. This is the main reason I believe the AKJV as final authority of faith and practice for us today.

Oh, and for those who want to know where God's preserved word was before the AKJV, IT WAS ALL OVER EUROPE. Luther's German Bible was was the German KJV, translated to the Dutch, Yugoslavian, Polish, French, and Latin. Spanish was in the list but all copies were destroyed by the Jesuits located in Spain.

edit on 21-5-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join