It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto Van Attack Suspect Likely Motivated by "Involuntary Celibacy"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: endo26
I read this article earlier. I'm a little embarrassed about my ignorance regarding incel--I'd encountered videos and posts about mgtow, but for some reason wasn't aware of this subculture /movement. Some of the vitriolic posts purportedly associated with incel were truly disturbing and disheartening - another horrible example of the divide and conquer strategy at work? a reply to: Atsbhct

I hate to say it, but both sides are to blame. When people are outcasts, how much of that falls on society because they like to have someone to pick on? Just earlier in this thread, someone was making fun of some of them for being virgins, a point that many of them struggle with. That just further ostracizes them, while making them more bitter and prone to radicailzation.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There are many types of UNCELs....this is nothing new.....as an example if a spouse is a cheater and the other spouse decides to remain in the marriage in the best interests of raising the children instead of thrusting them into the disadvantaged world of the Broken-Family but refuses to re-enter into an intimate relationship with said cheater or anyone else .....this s non-gender specific...it is what it is....a choice.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I can't agree with that analysis. The Man was weak and undisciplined, It's all in the mind. Most people don't go around killing people because they don't get enough sex.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
There are many types of UNCELs....this is nothing new.....as an example if a spouse is a cheater and the other spouse decides to remain in the marriage in the best interests of raising the children instead of thrusting them into the disadvantaged world of the Broken-Family but refuses to re-enter into an intimate relationship with said cheater or anyone else .....this s non-gender specific...it is what it is....a choice.

What you just described is a very different set of circumstances. You're describing something voluntary. You're also describing someone who was wronged in a relationship rather than who feels slighted due to societal standards.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: one4all

What you just described is a very different set of circumstances. You're describing something voluntary. You're also describing someone who was wronged in a relationship rather than who feels slighted due to societal standards.

Disclaimer.....anyone who considers or commits a crime is a criminal full stop and no criminal actions are ever considered acceptable under any circumstances.

You are incorrect....the vested interest in the critical children is shared by both parents and the care and raising of kids is PARAMOUNT to a happy relationship or personal self-fullfilment.....there is nothing voluntary here except for the abbrogation of the marriage and child rearing responsibilities by one partner....now the other partner can AGREE to willingly destroy the childrens future prospects by simply making an equally destructive choice in regards to their kids of just walking and blowing up the family unit......or....capitulate to a horrible life where they lose their own identity to a cheating spose....the damages can be devastating and life changing....this is not voluntary.....only the OFFENDER is making a voluntary action.....

You see there is an UNAVOIDABLE ACCOUNTABILITY ATTATCHED TO THE PERSON WHO BREAKS A MARRIAGE DYNAMIC WHERE CHILDREN ARE IN PLAY.....yes I understand society and many vested groups wish there to be NO LEVEL OF ACCOUNTABILITY PRESENT....good luck with that all it does is give people a conscience free way of destroying childrens life prospects.....one spouse is MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR BREAKING THE FAMILY DYNAMIC UP AND CREATING THE NEWER DAMAGING DYNAMIC...simple...clear....unavoidable...forgiveness is a choice a voluntary choice ...reality is not a choice nor an opinion nor a perspective stance....reality is reality.

So IMHO the spouse that chooses tp NOT JOIN THE LIFE-WRECKING PARTY ...and who chooses to stick with raising their kids the proper healthy way.....in a 2 parent home....has been FORCED to either surrender their morals and sleep with a cheater risking aids hepatitis and other diseases and their own emotional well being to get this critical job done or to cease and desist any physical sexual relationship and become an incel until the job is complete and the kids are off to their lives in a healthy way.

I dont give parents MULLIGANS over children who are in the dynamic.....the children are paramount IMHO......everyone doesnt kiss and make up and forgive and then PARTICIPATE IN THE MADNESS FURTHER ....lol.

These aren't societal standards normally conceived of.....we are in an Era where history will one day show the damages caused by small special interest groups funded by troublemakers looking to undermine the nuclear family and the strength it gave certain countries globally in terms of growth and prosperity.....this is by no means NATURALLY OCCURING SOCIETAL EVOLUTION....it has been an overt attack on the nuclear family unit ...tactical in every way.
edit on 29-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join