It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Congress refers Comey McCabe Clinton Page Strzok Lynch others for criminal prosecution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
11 members of Congress have referred Clinton, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Page, Strzok and every single FBI agent / DOJ official involved with the Carter Page warrant for criminal prosecution. Request went to Sessions and Wray, forwarded to Huber out in Utah.

An overview of charges and why is listed in the PDF document below. The cahrge against every single FBI agent / DOJ officials involved in the Carter Page warrant deals with them lying to obtain the warrant.

*** PDF*** Criminal referral for violatin gUS laws

Nick Short
šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
ā€Verified account @PoliticalShort
1h1 hour ago

Letter from DeSantis & other lawmakers to Sessions, Wray and Huber referring Comey, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, Lisa Page & Peter Strzok for investigation of potential violations of federal statutes. desantis.house.gov... ā€¦

ETA - Thank you jadedANDcynical for the Fox News info below

Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., and 10 other lawmakers want an investigation into potential violations that cover everything from the handling of the Clinton email probe to the anti-Trump dossierā€™s funding to the Uranium One controversy. They made their case in a letter sent Wednesday to Sessions, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and U.S. Attorney John Huber, whom Sessions named to lead the previously announced evaluation.

Complaining about ā€œdissimilar degrees of zealousnessā€ in the investigations into Clinton and Trump campaign associates, they wrote:

ā€œBecause we believe that those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American, we want to be sure that the potential violations of law outlined below are vetted appropriately.ā€

They named Comey, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page and several others as figures who should be investigated.

GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

If you read the entire PDF file, including the subnotes on each page, you will find Rod Rosenstein is specifically requested to be removed from anything dealing with FISA abuses. This goes along with an interview a few days ago where a Congressman noted Rosenstein is actually under criminal investigation for his part in that.
edit on 18-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Things are heating up -

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this! I saw a bright red banner on Fox News announcing criminal referral but couldn't find any new stories on it.

No doubt one of the big developments that Q was referring to yesterday.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's about time Republicans quit playing defense and start having some backbone and offensive capabilities.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Fox news is the first with a story, no surprise there. Wonder what other networks will do with this information?

Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., and 10 other lawmakers want an investigation into potential violations that cover everything from the handling of the Clinton email probe to the anti-Trump dossierā€™s funding to the Uranium One controversy. They made their case in a letter sent Wednesday to Sessions, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and U.S. Attorney John Huber, whom Sessions named to lead the previously announced evaluation.

Complaining about ā€œdissimilar degrees of zealousnessā€ in the investigations into Clinton and Trump campaign associates, they wrote:

ā€œBecause we believe that those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American, we want to be sure that the potential violations of law outlined below are vetted appropriately.ā€

They named Comey, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page and several others as figures who should be investigated.

GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This could be interesting.

I'm reluctant to hold out for any hope. But it's something, we'll have to wait and see if it gets legs.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Nice headline, time will tell if anything can be done with it... or even if they will even attempt to do something with it. But for now here is to hoping...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Fox news is the first with a story, no surprise there. Wonder what other networks will do with this information?

Play DNC defense of course. Since nobody can say with a straight face that the other networks are not pro-DNC and might as well be part of the "party".
edit on 18-4-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

End result.
Lots of huffing and puffing and noises and absolutely no action ,arrests, or justice will be served.

The swamp creatures have only been relocated and shuffled around and not removed. The best case out of this is a few of the right wing BLIND LOYALIST see that their party is equally as worthless and corrupted as the left.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Wow, if true then we have more than a shoddy "almost" working government. We would have a healthy one with a bright future!

Now they need to follow through. Lets see.

Good to hear. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 4 18 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hope something comes of this. I wonder if they can get them all using the RICO ACT? He's a bit from wik.

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime personally.

I know they are not the mob that this law was basically invented for, but of my years of reading about Clinton and Co, they sure seem to operate like one.
edit on 4/18/2018 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I would like to think that they sent a referral for an investigation that is already taking place.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think the fact that this criminal referral was also addressed to a federal prosecutor out in Utah (who can actually prosecute people) means this could have more traction...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good chance it's already underway and has been for months.

The "announcement" timing will be deluxe šŸ˜Ž

+4 more 
link   
These traitors are just the tip of the iceberg ...I hope these criminal prosecutions are followed through with.

+17 more 
link   
I fully support this.

I hope these investigations occur and the investigation is as rigorous as the one into trump as opposed to the light touch that occurred with the Hillary email investigation

Better keep an eye on tarmacs to make sure none of the investigators are meeting with spouses of the people they are investigating

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh dear,

I guess Trump playing 'rocket man' isn't going down too well...quick think of something even sillier!

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Oh dear,

I guess Trump playing 'rocket man' isn't going down too well...quick think of something even sillier!

What???

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: interupt42

I think the fact that this criminal referral was also addressed to a federal prosecutor out in Utah (who can actually prosecute people) means this could have more traction...

I would love to be wrong but I 0 zero hope when it comes to justice being served at that level. I see plenty sound bites coming out of this but that is it.

I think our gov't has got to have one of the worst inve$tigation to prosecution record ever, I think my cousin vinny could do better. The only thing we get out of it is sound bites.
edit on 21430America/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 12:21:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Your title is misleading. The referral is only to START an investigation not to recommend they be tried already. Though in either case this will be ignored and nothing will be done. I'd recommend not getting your hopes up about any of this. It's merely political theater and won't go anywhere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join