It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspectors denied access to Syrian chemical plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It is simple, let inspectors in we can conclude whether or not there was actually a chemical warfare facility. DON'T let them inspect and we have no choice but to conclude there was chemical warfare evidence in there.

www.theguardian.com...

We need to know and like Saddam Hussein we are left to guess with real deaths from Mustard proven to have occurred we need to make the determination. We know someone did it. Eliminating the facility would help us move on to the real culprit. Deny entry and imply guilt of the act of gassing Syrians.... It might have been a false flag but holding off inspection of the site by trained inspectors reeks of guilt to me.

edit on 17-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Read carefully and find the truth:
There is another thread from yestradey where i explained what really happened, that suddenly "moderate beheaders" appeared again from nowehre, when the OPCW team wanted to visit the site. And that they were denied to go there by the UN, because of security reasons:
OPCW statement

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
There is another thread from yestradey where i explained what really happened, that suddenly "moderate beheaders" appeared again from nowehre, when the OPCW team wanted to visit the site. And that they were denied to go there by the UN, because of security reasons:
OPCW statement

Sorry, I tried to find one like this. What is the title?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

it is not a chemical plant they are inspecting - it's the site of the alleged attack in Douma but, yeah, looks like all this delay is incriminating.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Delay and deflect.Assad learned well from his brother-in-arms Hussein , did he not ?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
OPCW statement

It sounds to me that there are some bad people in the area and that the Russians and Syrians might not be able to protect the inspectors well enough. It is hard to protect these guys from terrorist groups of soldiers.

I really do not think this is a Russian coverup myself. Maybe now, after the bombing, the Russians and Syrian government is worried that the inspectors may be spies looking for things to have the moderate terrorists target.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The OPCW might be spies? Come on..

Maybe now, after the bombing, the Russians and Syrian government is worried that the inspectors may be spies looking for things to have the moderate terrorists target.

Seeing as how Douma has been bombed to rubble in the civil war (it was not bombed in last weekend's strike) I rather doubt that there is much left to target.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not a very popular opinion you are presenting here...
Get ready for the mental gymnastics olympians...
"Assad is a saint and every attack he carried out which caused civilian causalities, is actually a black flag orchestrated by the west"

top topics

join