It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know who to trust?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Keep up the good vibes!

In the end we will all see

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Wow, that's quite the dipping sauce right there!

Nope I don't SEE this one

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

In my church I have the pleasure of teaching the children each Sunday. We have an acronym we use to teach this concept, CTR.... Choose The Right! When applied every day it can change the world!
Through that

I see hope

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iseedeadppl

In my church I have the pleasure of teaching the children each Sunday. We have an acronym we use to teach this concept, CTR.... Choose The Right! When applied every day it can change the world!
Through that

I see hope

I am quite curious what else you can see, for sight is a gift but true seeing is a blessing.

Many can see, but few understand what they see and even less will talk about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I literally can see the wonders of the universe and how it all interacts. I can see what spirit/s People have or possess and I see where the greatest power in the universe comes from. I can see all of the different powers there are and what they are. I can see how God knows the end from the beginning, and that he is real!

I see this and much more

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Iseedeadppl

Hiya,

I signed in just to say hi. You are very genuine I expect. My favourte people in the world are people like you who are looking for the cosmic harmony. All the true people in any religion want that; there are good Christians, good Musilims and Jewish people. There are good atheists, humanists, scientists, politicians, leaders and evolutionists. We are coming together, grinding it on like we are on a very crowded dance floor jiving to some beats. These are the pangs of world consciousness, no doubt. The whole world has never been thrown so together like this. Evolution is forcing the issue because only that way lies our salvation and survival; the other way is only death.

If I saw a Russian or a Chinese man laying wonded by the roadside i would always do a Good Samaritan on him. Perhaps, we should trust this? Our finer natures do I think win out long term. Today, I said before, we look upon Martin Luther King world wide as a champion of humanity and Hitler as a clown who shot himself in the head like Karma, dying by his own sword, bringing even Germany only utter obliteration and misery in the end. This is Heaven's Message and I trust that. I do not trust the world; I tolerate it and try to endure it, even teach it if I was capable and experienced enough to do so.

When you say you want the best for us all you are a Good Samaritan already. I hope you can mange to get active here. It is very cruel and challenging sometimes, even often. I am not able to fully participate right now. I don't back chat; I just say my piece and too tender to take too much nastiness so I avert my eyes from it. As soon as I see a word that is uncivilized I know only trash will follow and I kick it like a dustbin out of the way (not the person, just the words). That happens whenever I am attacked. Criticism is a learning experience, byu attack is just brute bullying and of couse there is nada to learn from that.

I have to do that as it is very hard in my life just to survive and I literally can not afford to have another human drag me down any further because I will not survive if I allow that to happen. These people do not know what they are doing; they are blind. Christ told them that.

edit on 15-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

I am quite curious what else you can see, for sight is a gift but true seeing is a blessing.

Many can see, but few understand what they see and even less will talk about it.

What is appearing in/as sight cannot be spoken about or understood.
The truth is hidden in plain sight.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I see you have a pure heart that is so pure it struggles against the wickedness of people and their actions in the world. The Savior died of a broken heart because his was so pure. My heart feels it too. The weak will be made strong in Him!
Keep up the good fight

I see it winning

edit on 15-4-2018 by Iseedeadppl because: .

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I literally can see the wonders of the universe and how it all interacts. I can see what spirit/s People have or possess and I see where the greatest power in the universe comes from. I can see all of the different powers there are and what they are. I can see how God knows the end from the beginning, and that he is real!

I see this and much more

How very fascinating.

I look forward to hearing more about this.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Cygnis

What is appearing in/as sight cannot be spoken about or understood.
The truth is hidden in plain sight.

Tu-chey!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Hello, looking forward to your postings!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Why thank you! I already have a few subjects I want to post on. I just hope my sensitive heart can take the criticism as well as the positive. Too bad I don't have knights armour for my heart.... or do eye?

BTW, I've seen and been to the place of your first headquarters!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Eye see you do know some things

What was your impression of the 1st headquarter?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Wow. It was such a different feeling by the dome than I expected. I felt the loss of goodness replaced by a counterfeit force. But the whole city in itself is amazing!!

I would love to see it again!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Love and Light!

You can borrow my armour anytime, or just msg me if you ever need help!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
trust no1. question everything. look at all sides of an argument and make up your own mind about what is right.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I have been a lurker since 2009. I've learned about aliens, sun spots, governments, energy, ufo's, and a hundred other topics I didn't know I needed to know😊. I love the community support here and have always wanted to join but never dared to because I didn't want to be a target on "their" list. But from what I am learning and "seeing" these last few months I figure it's time to take a stand and stop being scared to help truth come forward.

Forgive me if I don't get too specific about myself as I'm still wanting some anonymity, but truth be told there isn't a whole lot special about me in terms of what the world thinks is special. Now in spiritual terms (for lack of a better term) I could wow even the most hardened dis-believer. But that is not my purpose being here. I truly want evil eradicated and good to spill forth over the ENTIRE earth. I love all of my fellow earthlings on this great journey of eternal progression and just want to help everyone feel love and peace!

I can see!
(mods, I hope it is ok that I don't have a link or picture as I have no clue how to do that yet)

Welcome. In the '60's we'd say "Trust no-one over 30"...since I got over 30...I trust no-one.

There's a saying "Keep your friends close to you.. and your enemies CLOSER". (to keep a close watch on).

ATS welcomes you!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
W2ATS

Trust but verify

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I truly want evil eradicated and good to spill forth over the ENTIRE earth.

So want to destroy this reality we experience.

That's not nice.

Welcome to ATS anyway.

I love all of my fellow earthlings on this great journey of eternal progression and just want to help everyone feel love and peace!

But you said you wanted evil eradicated and good to spill forth.

To feel love and peace one must know of hate and war.

There is balance, to have more love or more evil only creates an unstable playing field in the balance.

Doing this creates one side of the opposites to increase its influence.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the site.

You can trust the government

You can trust Big Pharma and the medical industry

I trust my cats, I know how they rule the house.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join