It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Right, the France and the Macron who has been vilifying Trump for months

Macron vilifying Trump? What are you talking about? Macron rolled out the red carpet for him a few months ago and has been going full charm offensive since day one. Macron was the first head of state to visit the Whitehouse and is pretty much the only one to say nice things about him.

Trump's best friend in Europe

Actually, I had to review that. Macron did criticize Trump on both the Climate Accord and recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital. As far as that CNN report of Macron convincing Trump Trump to stay in Syria....wanna bet on that happening?

If CNN wants to make that relationship more than it is, a PR move on Trump's part showing the rest of Europe that he could be 'worked with' and a good fellow, cough cough, that's their play. I have a wee bit of a problem with CNN's objectivity. What is omitted in the article is Macron had no alternative to increasing border and immigration control. He certainly didn't in the onset of his leadership. Envision if the same riots that occurred in Paris happened in Washington, D.C.? I don't care who was President, they'd act too...or be booted out of office. Trump's policies are far more proactive than Macron's. Perhaps Macron has 'seen the light' and is now an ally of Trump, the very Idea is a bit of a shocker to me, but not impossible, now that I look at it again.

Actually, that relationship wasn't as bad as I supposed or was, at one point.I do recall Macron being very anti-Trump in his election campaign, but things change. Thank you for that. Certainly nowhere near as bad as with May.

I don't trust him or May. I'm betting it was Trump who convinced May, whether he knows it or not. I have zero doubt Trump would have authorized the strike with or without Macron's or May's 'support'. Do you?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I agree with you on that.

We could have finished the job quite easily then.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join