It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phones are listening....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

You want to know what is 'sad' about that? When You try and inform folks they'll retort w/the catch-all "If You're not doing anything wrong what are You worried about?..." You mean besides the erosion of My rights? In this scenario would be My 4th Amendment rights as I didn't sign anything to allow some guy in a cubicle to zero in on My "personal time"...

If We let "Them" have these rights then what if they come after the rights You really like? This is akin to someone coming into Your room and going through Your underwear drawer, is that cool?

Okay, the real reason I'm galled at the whole thing is when I was a cop, I'd have to write a Search Warrant to go through Your gear, sure most were 'boiler plates' and My Admin Aide (used to be called a Secretary or 'typist'.. That was when the tree guy was 'the tree guy' now He is an 'Arborist' even makes more $$$ w/the title...)

Now You KNOW ALL of My secrets, dear intraweb artificial intelligence, now what???

Stay Hydrated... (this of course is for any humanoids who may have read this thus far...)

<< 1   >>

join