It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Reports of a massive chemical attack in Douma, Syria.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The struggle is real! Lmao.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Eta- why is ATS loading so slow?? What's going on

Isreali ISP?... Blame Israel... everything.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Oh wow. Israel. Yes it's them! Thanks for waking me up????

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Funny how these white helmets seem to be right in the middle of these gas attacks. Every single time.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
tass.com...

MOSCOW, April 6. /TASS/. Jabhat al-Nusra (a group outlawed in Russia) and the Free Syrian Army are planning chemical attacks with the use of chlorine in areas under their control, including Daraa’s district of Al-Balad, the chief of Russia’s center for the reconciliation of conflicting parties in Syria, Major-General Yuri Yevtushenko, said on Friday.

Russia's been warning about another chemical attack for a few weeks..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
tass.com...

MOSCOW, April 6. /TASS/. Jabhat al-Nusra (a group outlawed in Russia) and the Free Syrian Army are planning chemical attacks with the use of chlorine in areas under their control, including Daraa’s district of Al-Balad, the chief of Russia’s center for the reconciliation of conflicting parties in Syria, Major-General Yuri Yevtushenko, said on Friday.

Russia's been warning about another chemical attack for a few weeks..

If the rebels did it wouldn't they hit Damascus? It's only like 8 miles to downtown. In fact these rebels were accused of shelling Damascus s couple of days ago. I think this was Assads response to that shelling. Can't have the seat of your power attacked by rebels and maintain power. By the way the section of Syria in control of Assad isn't very big. And as far as US staying this doesn't change anything other then if they identify where these chemicals are stored they might blow them up.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No,

The Rebels don't want this to be investigated as a major incident.

If they hit Damascus, then the whole concept that this is ''rebels fighting a tyrannical regime'' goes out the window.

It makes no sense for the Syria Army to hit its own cities with chemical weapons, or to retaliate against the rebels with chemical weapons.

Assad is loved by his people, his people see this struggle for what it really is, a Western and Turkish effort to remove Assad's government

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
just an update

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You know what! People might talk about how the West is fighting the bad guys to make the world a better place. I think this is the biggest lie, and it is the West that needs to be stopped. It is the West that will cause ww3.

Why can't people see this? Is it because they are brainwashed by the media? Brainwashed with patriotism for your country?

Out of the world population, these sociopaths are only a few percent, but they control the masses through lies and manipulation.

Think about it! These people are rich and powerful. They do not go to war, they do not give a crap about the people who fight their war!

It is all about control and power, and we are just connon fodder to them.

At the end of the day, they are destroying us and the planet! And we just stand by and go with the flow.

It is very sad to see

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Assad seems to get away with it just like Putin does, using conspiracies and the media to sow mistrust in the real news whilst people die.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Was just going to say I saw couple days ago through reddit that Putin claimed this would happen...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Assad seems to get away with it just like Putin does, using conspiracies and the media to sow mistrust in the real news whilst people die.

OMINOUS! I don't think we'll be leaving Syria soon, unless we eradicate Assad himself.

President Trump slammed former President Barack Obama on Sunday for not crossing his stated "red line" with Syria, amid reports of a suspected chemical attack that left at least 40 dead near the capital, while also warning Russia and Iran there will be a "big price to pay" for backing the Assad regime.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

More like the West seems to get away with it! Have you seen the West punished for Iraq and Libya?

If people cannot see there is some sort of agenda here, never will

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
John Kerry said that Obama had the Syria Chemical Weapons Removed.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The area is encircled by the Syrian army under siege, there is nobody but Assad who could bomb the area. They are gassing instead of assaulting with troops. Nothing can get in or out. The sieging army wants to end the siege without expending forces. It's no different than catapulting diseased carcasses over the ramparts in bygone eras. The besieged don't do it to their limited confined area, yet Putin loyalists are expecting people to believe that insane line of garbage.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John Kerry said that Obama had the Syria Chemical Weapons Removed.
www.breitbart.com...

If you read the fine print, Obama let Putin tell him that Assad gave up all his chemical weapons to Russia. Wink wink nudge nudge, Obama went back to the golf course after that unfortunate interruption.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
Funny how these white helmets seem to be right in the middle of these gas attacks. Every single time.

is it possible there have been other gas attacks and no one (in the West) knows?

I really really hope *they* can find who did this and shut them down, Assad, rebel or other.

if the UN can't respond to gas attacks in the third world what the f good are they???

I read somewhere the first gas attack in the area was in 2013. if somebody--USA, UN, Russia--had taken care of business then we wouldn't be worried about now.
edit on 8-4-2018 by ElGoobero because: add thought

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
You know what! People might talk about how the West is fighting the bad guys to make the world a better place. I think this is the biggest lie, and it is the West that needs to be stopped. It is the West that will cause ww3.

Why can't people see this? Is it because they are brainwashed by the media? Brainwashed with patriotism for your country?

Out of the world population, these sociopaths are only a few percent, but they control the masses through lies and manipulation.

Think about it! These people are rich and powerful. They do not go to war, they do not give a crap about the people who fight their war!

It is all about control and power, and we are just connon fodder to them.

At the end of the day, they are destroying us and the planet! And we just stand by and go with the flow.

It is very sad to see

You hit it on the nail. That's what my earlier post was about.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If people come to believe that it's always a "fake" story by the rebels, that makes it super easy for the government to gas their own citizens. Maybe people should wait for a formal investigation before jumping to conclusions. Timing is definitely suspicious, but again.. probably best to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The thing is that I don't believe that there has been a gas attack. At least some of the earlier ones appear to have been staged, fake news done with actors. I don't have any real proof, they just looked fake to me. Pretty much everything we've been told about this war from the beginning has been lies.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join