It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Midnight In The Desert" Host Plans to "Infiltrate" Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
More of a publicity stunt than anything else, me thinks.
She (Heather Wade) started off inviting people to go with her, to "infiltrate" the base, she has backed off on that.
For those who don't know, Heather Wade inherited "Midnight In The Desert" from Art Bell, after his supposed final of many retirements.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 6-4-2018 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Well she certainly gave them enough of a public heads up.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

She asked listeners who wanted to participate, to send an email to her producer requesting to be put on a mailing list to get details of where and when. I emailed both her and her producer, no response.

I certainly would like to be there to video this debacle, but have no intention of crossing the border (this time...)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Its sort of ridiculous to be honest.

If this person tried to infiltrate any secure locationshe deserves whatever happens to her.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Right! What could go wrong?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The silence could be because of some stuff I posted on my Facebook page about this.
I doubt she will get more than 10 feet inside the border, before the standard camo dude scenario - she gets apprehended, the sheriff at Alamo gets called, said sheriff attends and hands out $600USD to all parties involved. Pretty inexpensive for the publicity value.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm sure no one would be waiting for this gaggle. They would waltz right in and get selfies with the UFO's.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

The silence could be because of some stuff I posted on my Facebook page about this.
I doubt she will get more than 10 feet inside the border, before the standard camo dude scenario - she gets apprehended, the sheriff at Alamo gets called, said sheriff attends and hands out $600USD to all parties involved. Pretty inexpensive for the publicity value.

What is the name of your Facebook page? Or better yet- just tell us here what you posted there.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
yay darwins law!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Sorry.

I meant she gave officials at Area 51 enough heads up by announcing her plans.

Probably why you didnt hear back from them.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Our seismic sensors would pick them up before they even got into the exclusion zones of the outer perimeter...pffft. All talk...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
First step to infiltrating Area 51: announce you're infiltrating Area 51.

With a first step like that who needs a second.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

More of a publicity stunt than anything else, me thinks.
She (Heather Wade) started off inviting people to go with her, to "infiltrate" the base, she has backed off on that.
For those who don't know, Heather Wade inherited "Midnight In The Desert" from Art Bell, after his supposed final of many retirements.

www.facebook.com...

I'm guessing she said that on yesterday's show since the live show hasn't started.

Not being on Facebook, that page is kind of useless.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
We shall see what happens. If she can get enough people to go with her she may be able to raise awareness concerning disclosure. I know that she knows she will not get very close to the base.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What is the name of your Facebook page? Or better yet- just tell us here what you posted there.

If you search YouTube, there are four (maybe more) videos of people being stopped by the Camo Dudes. Pretty much it goes like Foster said, though he didn't mention guns or driving pickup trucks at somewhat excessive speed. The Dudes don't spare the theatrics.

If you find the "sniper" video, note there is no sniper. Those guys have an overactive imagination.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Bunch of kooks.
They should be careful
in their stupidity.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Art Bell is all for it..

edit on 6-4-2018 by Prankster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prankster

a reply to: gariac

search YouTube, Those guys have an overactive imagination.

Art Bell is all for it..

Looks like El Mirage dry lake.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Funny dilemma about disclosure. The young kids are mostly all for it, but those of us that hold down good jobs, have 401k's and kids to put through college... I don't want some government ass to tell the world there are freaking Aliens.. at this juncture.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I tend to avoid situations that involve a high likelihood of being shot and disappearing.
But I respect the free will of others.
More food for me.
edit on 7-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join