It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INCREDIBLE - With 90 Percent of Media Against President Trump - He Still Polls Higher Than Obama.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

RealClearPolitics places his approval rating at 40.2%. Why should I believe your poll?

And here is an aggregate of polling across many sources. It appears that YOUR source is the oulier. So again why should I believe your source?

(post by Krazysh0t removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

A) Rasmussen is a conservative polling group..

B) it is a DAILY poll.. aka the least accurate.

Trumps poll numbers have consistently been the lowest in recorded history...and he hasn’t been gaining fans.. he has been losing them.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well I voted for Obama twice each time thinking his word meant something and slowly realized he was a liar politician like the rest. I don't like trump but everything he said he's acted on.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I don't like trump but everything he said he's acted on.

"LOCK HER UP!"

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"LOCK HER UP!"

Sorry Mr Krazysh0t almost everything. A man can dream one day she'll go to jail

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Well you can dream, but there is a rule of law that must be obeyed no matter how guilty you THINK she is. Perhaps that is what is holding her conviction up? Reality.
edit on 5-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'd like to know what statistics you used to say that 90% of the media is against Trump. Do you have a source for that claim?

Conclusion: Americans are NOT the DUMB SHEEP that the Media, Hollywood, and Liberal Democrats think we are!

True. It's even worse than that. Americans are dumb sheep that are so blind they cannot even recognize their own hypocrisy.

Before the election we were told that the polls were garbage, but now they are worth citing as a source? Also, Obama is considered by many of you to be the worst thing to happen to this country, yet you are excited that Trump does a little bit better in a poll known to be Right Wing -biased?

It's sad that my fellow Americans cannot help themselves and have to push these idiotic narratives.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"LOCK HER UP!"

Sorry Mr Krazysh0t almost everything. A man can dream one day she'll go to jail

That's an odd thing to dream about. Wonder how much hate it takes to be that obsessed.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Is there a wall I’m missing??

I actually think he get this done, but he sure as hell hasn’t yet.

It will be his Roman emporer’s monument to outlast the ages..and is the only reason he ran in the first place..

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Before the election we were told that the polls were garbage, but now they are worth citing as a source?

Minor correction to this. Before the election we were told that the polls were everything until after the primaries when all of a sudden they became universally fake news; and of course now this poll is to be listened to as well. I'm noticing a trend myself.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Before the election we were told that the polls were garbage, but now they are worth citing as a source?

Minor correction to this. Before the election we were told that the polls were everything until after the primaries when all of a sudden they became universally fake news; and of course now this poll is to be listened to as well. I'm noticing a trend myself.

So am I. People are full of # and will believe whatever they want as long as it confirms their biases.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 4, 2018

This is not supposed to happen! I thought most Americans form their big-picture political views from what they see in the mainstream news media, and from late-night comedians. A full 90% of TV and Print media spew mostly Anti-Trump (Anti-America) content. With the exception of Jimmy Fallon (NBC), the late-night comedians are very hard on President Trump, and even his family. So are Google and MSN news and search engines.

So, how do you explain this historically reliable Rasmussen poll result?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

President Obama earned a 46% job approval rating on April 4, 2010, his second year in office.
Source: www.rasmussenreports.com...

Not that 51% is a great number, but considering the headwinds that President Trump faces daily, from the most powerful media forces in America, 51% is pretty damn good.

What's perplexing, is that even with 90% of the Media and Hollywood firmly in his corner, President Obama (aka "The Messiah") was barely over 45% approval.

Maybe the influence of the media and celebrities has been over-rated (by them!) since 2010?

Even though they were gushing over Noble prize winning Obama, the public was stinging, because his lies about ObamaCare were becoming widely known and felt.

And likewise, the constant spewing of Anti-Trump rumors and propaganda are having little impact, because Americans see their quality of life, and America's overall prosperity trending upward.

Conclusion: Americans are NOT the DUMB SHEEP that the Media, Hollywood, and Liberal Democrats think we are!

-CareWeMust

Congrats on finding one poll to corroborate your nonsense. On the flipside, I have a poll from Wayfarer Weekly that says Trump's approval rating is in the upper 20's...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What the MSM has yet to grasp, is that we who voted for Trump, know that they have an agenda, and we elected him to try his best to clean it up.

Billionaire business man, has no worries about being swayed due to political contributions (he certainly doesn't need them) plus an unending passion to win at all costs. I can't think of better qualities for a President to have.

Yep, I don't care what the MSM tries to dig up, myself and family will be voting for him again.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

What the MSM has yet to grasp, is that we who voted for Trump, know that they have an agenda, and we elected him to try his best to clean it up.

Billionaire business man, has no worries about being swayed due to political contributions (he certainly doesn't need them) plus an unending passion to win at all costs. I can't think of better qualities for a President to have.

Yep, I don't care what the MSM tries to dig up, myself and family will be voting for him again.

Fred..

I would hope you live in one of the watershed areas Pruitt has decided don't need to be protected from toxic waste or chemical dumping. I should think the taste would be vindicating for you.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

So you don't care how corrupt and self-serving Trump behaves. All that matters is your team wins? How far our country has fallen...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So you don't care how corrupt and self-serving Trump behaves. All that matters is your team wins? How far our country has fallen...

That's rich coming from someone that just defended Hillary.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So...it sounds like the consensus is that everyone, here, picks and chooses what polls they believe/disbelieve or doesn't really put any stock in them, at all?

I know I don't put any stock in them...although I do think they are a great predictor of opinions, because they are so useful in influencing them.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

That's rich coming from someone that just defended Hillary.

When is she going to be indicted?

Q is 0/3 on Hillary going to jail predictions.

Why are you guys so obsessed with her? Do you secretly admire her?

Or did ya actually think she would be locked up? 😂😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join