It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No, it points to a huge area that includes about half of texas, part of New Mexico and Colorado

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
About a year ago, Anonymous as a media organization was far past it's early peak. I remember someone here on ATS commenting that Anon was working hard at it's mission, and to expect big things.

I only remember it because it was so declarative and certain, plus it seemed to contradict the trend of the moment.

Kind of weird.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No, it points to a huge area that includes about half of texas, part of New Mexico and Colorado

Whatever, the line ends in the same spot. Scalia was known to go to that resort as he was a member of the club there.

I'm sure this had been discussed previously - this email was just informing Podesta he had the hitman, and location picked out and just needed the funding.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Very interesting!! Also timely for the current drops stars to you!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Actually no, it is about 75-80 miles north-west of the google maps image tag but I guess by horseshoes, a-bombs and CT standards its as good as dead on.
edit on 15-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Q #1150.

"Where are the autists?"

The joke here, for some 2.5 or 3 threads is was that we are all autists. Of course laying claim to the insult tossed here and owning it.

My question is obvious. Is there another meaning? Is this joke 4/8 chan wide? Are we the only autists who call themselves the autists.

Q Knights?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they (Q) were repulsed by Obama's lawlessness and convinced Donald Trump to run. Thank God they did.

Edit #1: Going now to research the traits of an "autist". Done - Most of us are NOT Autists.

Edit #2: I see that former First Lady Barbara Bush is no longer seeking medical care. Will let nature take her course.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

This is very interesting. I posted some wikileaks emails from podesta children (don't recall which podesta). They were visiting in another country and the children were speaking in somewhat coded language (as I saw it) about a death/murder that had taken place.

It was blown off as a movie script or book script. At some point in the exchange they were directed not to include their mother. Thought that strange.

Sure I didn't post the link the wikileaks but I may be able to find it with key words. Will take a look tomorrow and let this group determine if it was nothing or...?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Another thing about that Smithsonian map, the page that links to it is dated 2013 and the wayback machine has an entry for it dated April 26, 2013 so I guess they must have been put on a 3 years waiting list by the hitman. I guess that means he is highly sought after.
edit on 15-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

"Frazzledrip" update:

Seems that it points (all the arrows..) to a DC eatery with ties to PG..

*RETWEET*

Meet Geeta, secretive owner of the DC dinner club, "Hush" Supper Club.

www.hushsupperclub.com...

Random source image, or clue to start digging into certain secretive DC eateries?

You be the judge.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Conclusion: The "theme" of this hoax video forms a clue that is pointing in a certain direction, to satanism, cannibalism, pedovore-ism and something that takes place but is "hushed" up.

Additional Note: I watched one of those Elysium dinner videos, and I noticed that just before and as they cut into the "cake", many in the crowd started hooting excitedly in anticipation and it was certainly the "highlight" of the "show".

This made me stop and wonder why. Why were they so excited about it? Why were they getting off on it? Perhaps for some, simulated sacrifice and cannibalism is their thing in appreciation of the "art" (I don't get it) but what if what was happening in that room was an outward performance of a secret hidden reality, taking place in simultaneity somewhere offstage and underground so to speak..?

If there is a video of HRC and Huma with a child, then this whole thing was a scare tactic to jolt and freak HRC out to no end. Since she's not in prison or under arrest for murder, then the only thing that I can conclude is that if they have it, it's being used as a type of blackmail.

Further, the video appears to be connected to or referencing the kill_rogue twitter account, which Q made mention of in one of his drops

twitter.com...

Meanwhile, Q is making drop after drop in reference to the Tarmac meeting and the idea that a reporter was there who might have managed to capture via hidden audio or video, the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, with Trump also tweeting about it as if everyone might be given to know what transpired.

qanonposts.com...

So this op is like a double pointed (arrows in two directions - see rabbit video) "frazzle, drip", or alleged dark web file frazzled.rip, who's design appears to be to sow fear into and to "frazzle" HRC and BC, along with a healthy dose of Epstein Island (see Q drops) for good measure.

What concerns me about all of this is the idea of political blackmail, who's underlying design and intent may involve the Mueller investigation and the Cohen raid, tangentially, using fear of exposure and misdirection - but no real JUSTICE if such crimes were committed, including AS 187 "wet work" (Podesta email) or whatever video might have been on Huma and Weiners laptop, which I've heard may have been confiscated by the FBI on McCabe's orders.

It's a tangled web that had better start to untangle itself beyond mere rumor and innuendo.

Conclusion: It (frazzledrip) has Q's fingerprints on it as part of a fear-inducing double-arrowed psyop, possibly as part of a counter-attack political blackmail operation ie: if no authentic Justice is served (instead of cannibal cake).

Update:

Myself and this twitter user

twitter.com...

Have been able to discern a great deal about this so-called "frazzledrip" "hoax" and "rumor" and have a great working hypothesis including that this was indeed part of a psyop from Q via or FW kill_roague directed at Clinton and by extension that whole "culture"? (if you could call it that).

The satanic rats are and will be scrambling in abject terror and rightly so. It's an important aspect of the overall operation to disempower the evil and the wicked and in so doing make the world a much much better place. (said like Trump)

edit on 16-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is Donna Brazile back peddling?

...and plugging Russia?
edit on 15-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Q #1150.

"Where are the autists?"

Ah sorry guys, I missed it. The anagram is the point I think. Spread the word.

Anagram: "Hi, We Treasure The ATS"

Q Knights.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q #1150.

"Where are the autists?"

The joke here, for some 2.5 or 3 threads is was that we are all autists. Of course laying claim to the insult tossed here and owning it.

My question is obvious. Is there another meaning? Is this joke 4/8 chan wide? Are we the only autists who call themselves the autists.

Q Knights?

Autists and/or the profane. Wear it as a badge of honor or do nothing. Either way it makes no nevermind to the bloodline. Swear your alliegence or refrain.

Hollywood glorifies the military as it does the bloodlines. Do you believe in coincidences?

edit on 15-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q #1150.

"Where are the autists?"

Ah sorry guys, I missed it. The anagram is the point I think. Spread the word.

Anagram: "Hi, We Treasure The ATS"

Q Knights.

Actually autists is the nickname for Chan users, because they approach research like they are autistic like rainman.

He is calling them out to decode one of his messages.
edit on 15-4-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

What concerns me about all of this is the idea of political blackmail, who's underlying design and intent may involve the Mueller investigation and the Cohen raid, tangentially, using fear of exposure and misdirection - but no real JUSTICE if such crimes were committed, including AS 187 "wet work" (Podesta email) or whatever video might have been on Huma and Weiners laptop, which I've heard may have been confiscated by the FBI on McCabe's orders.

It's a tangled web that had better start to untangle itself beyond mere rumor and innuendo.

Yes. Thus far, their evil is being used more as a means of blackmailing them rather than bringing them to justice, at least within the U.S.

Thats why some that should have been arrested merely resigned.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
About a year ago, Anonymous as a media organization was far past it's early peak. I remember someone here on ATS commenting that Anon was working hard at it's mission, and to expect big things.

I only remember it because it was so declarative and certain, plus it seemed to contradict the trend of the moment.

Kind of weird.

I remember there was at least one ATS member claiming to be a significant part of anonymous. Can't say how legitimate he was though.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Been a tough few days for you Q Knights...I like this anagram and say embrace it!
edit on 15-4-2018 by LightsShimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
New Arrival: #1164 @ qanon.pub...

Apr 15 2018 23:37:31 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 32a824 1061084 NEW

Re_read Five Eyes.
Avoid US data collection laws.
Hussein.
Public: Dossier FISA.
Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions.
Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP UK AUS assist/set up.

Q

"Five Eyes" = Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Britain's Electronic Intelligence GCHQ was spying on the Trump campaign and transition team.

Source: www.theguardian.com...

There was an ATS thread with screen-shots of the GCHQ report, but that thread was removed from ATS within a few hours of its creation.

OPINION: Because Q, and the alert Non-MSM has discussed the Five Eyes consortium before, I think it's being brought up again at this time, because another section of the huge I.G. report is about to be released. It will confirm what was published and totally ignored by MSM back in April 2017.

Obama used Britain to Spy on Trump: www.whitehouse.news...

No Coincidence! The Director of the British agency (GCHQ) that Obama used to spy on Trump, abruptly stepped down, just 3 days after Donald Trump was sworn-in as U.S. President. i.e. He FAILED his assignment to "stop Trump": www.theguardian.com...

edit on 4/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Genie Energy - Rupert Murdoch yep mentioned a few 100 pages back in this thread.

No disrespect but I wish people put a 1 or 2 line summary on video they add to this thread so we don't have to watch the whole thing. Saves those who have followed this from the beginning.

This thread grows by 30-40 pages a day sometimes and time is a precious resource.

I mean the above with respect and am glad for the hard work put in by the regular info sleuths

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join