It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hoggwatch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Disclaimer - I diligently searched for "hoggwatch" on ATS and came up empty.

A new website has appeared - www.hogwatch.com. Now, I really don't care much about David Hoggs but his rise to fame is causing a reaction that I don't fully agree with. The site is 100% about Hoggs and has nothing kind to say. My prediction is that both Hoggs and hoggwatch will wither away before too long. But, since they're both in the news, might as well talk about them both.

Our little media darling is being protected by the media. NBC News seem to have actually done a bit of work digging into who's behind hogwatch:

The people behind Natural News, who publish stories about the dangers of tap water and vaccinations, launched a new hub eight days ago called HoggWatch.com. The website is populated almost entirely with content from Natural News founder Mike Adams and senior writer J.D. Heyes.

Read the whole article and you'll see NBC isn't having any of this. There are other articles from different outlets taking the same position. Suspiciously, nothing from CNN. I'm guessing CNN has no-one willing to work hard enough to try and figure out who's behind the site. I'm sure they'll grab the story from other sources soon enough and claim "exclusive news".

Okay, so, what's the point of my post? I'm a conservative, yes, but I don't like this kind of attack on an individual even though he's just a tool for anti-gun fanatics. Should highly experienced writers like Mike Adams and J.D. Heyes be doing this? It's not exactly a fair fight. But, on the other hand, Hoggs shouted first and has to expect a reaction.

I'm ready for an argument

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Hogg painted a target on his back by pushing a false narrative. He deserve it, but at some point his benefactors will move on to the next empty flapping mouth du jour and leave Hogg dangling.

As far as whether they *should* target him? Sure, why the hell not? Destroy the kid, if for no other reason than to teach a lesson to the child. Don't play with adults unless you're fully capable of the process of adulting, yourself.

link   

OK, here is my first hog for you to watch.

I couldn't help it, her name is CaLoo

link   
( scratching my head )
The shooting was in February 2018....
Hoggwatch was copyrighted in 2017??

Was this site under a different name last year?

COPYRIGHT © 2017 HOGGWATCH.COM

All content posted on this site is protected under Free Speech. HoggWatch.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. HoggWatch.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.

Edit: who owns this website?
edit on 3-4-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
She's a sweetheart!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
( scratching my head )
The shooting was in February 2018....
Hoggwatch was copyrighted in 2017??

Was this site under a different name last year?

COPYRIGHT © 2017 HOGGWATCH.COM

All content posted on this site is protected under Free Speech. HoggWatch.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. HoggWatch.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.

Good catch. They were in a hurry putting it together and forgot that little tidbit.

edit on 4-3-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: Quote

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Hogg painted a target on his back by pushing a false narrative. He deserve it, but at some point his benefactors will move on to the next empty flapping mouth du jour and leave Hogg dangling.

As far as whether they *should* target him? Sure, why the hell not? Destroy the kid, if for no other reason than to teach a lesson to the child. Don't play with adults unless you're fully capable of the process of adulting, yourself.

Indeed. Although, Hogg will likely need some psychological help one day when the attention is all over. Hopefully he doesn't go on a shooting spree.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

She has beautiful eyes.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yeah, folks are just a teeny bit obsessive about this whiny, self righteous, broody kid that is obviously being manipulated for adult agendas. It's all just bizarre. I'm genuinely baffled by this fixation.

edit on 3-4-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Indeed. Although, Hogg will likely need some psychological help one day when the attention is all over. Hopefully he doesn't go on a shooting spree.

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.miaminewtimes.com...

Natural news owns hoggwatch

Here's a sentence that perfectly describes the media hellscape in which Americans now live: Mere weeks after he hid in a closet to avoid being murdered in a school shooting, 18-year-old Parkland massacre survivor David Hogg is now the subject of the smear website HoggWatch.com, which has published multiple articles comparing him to a member of the Hitler Youth.

The site is the brainchild of Mike Adams, the Alex Jones-aligned founder of the Natural News clickbait empire. Adams has been having something of a public meltdown since YouTube pulled his channel from its website last month for "violating community rules," possibly over complaints that Adams pushes dangerous anti-vaccination conspiracies. He's responded by complaining that "tyranny has arrived in America" and promising to create his own, right-wing version of YouTube.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Domain reg'd in 2018

Creation Date: 2018-03-24T18:35:35Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-24T18:35:35Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Thank you

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As far as David Hogg goes, he is a kid standing up for what he thinks is right, or at least what he is told is right. This kid has news company's scared of him. I find that sort of pleasant really.

What if this kid does get rid of guns? What if this kid is the one that disarms the world and governments. He said he wants to get rid of all the guns. I am pretty sure that would include the guns the governments have. I am trying to point out the world changing way of thinking that a lot of us, as kids, thought about before we had gained the experience that this life has shown us. We know it will never happen, but it is good to think about.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
When Hogg vitriolically attacks other people, other classmates, other media personalities, people who have NOTHING to do with what happened

When he tries to get companies to boycott other people who ONLY SPOKE TRUTH to him

When he is ACTIVELY doing this, no hes brought it on himself.

He likes to attack people and then when they fire back , play victim and say "you just want to bully kids"

Its the classic entitled personality type that is destroying this country and needs to be slapped down when it rears its ugly head.

Nope I say if hes going to go after people, he is fair game. Because remember as of next year hes not a kid and hes goign to "Vote them out of office"

Fire away.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The web pages were probably a copy of another site files and edited for the new content, with the date being missed in the change.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
As far as David Hogg goes, he is a kid standing up for what he thinks is right, or at least what he is told is right. This kid has news company's scared of him. I find that sort of pleasant really.

What if this kid does get rid of guns? What if this kid is the one that disarms the world and governments. He said he wants to get rid of all the guns. I am pretty sure that would include the guns the governments have. I am trying to point out the world changing way of thinking that a lot of us, as kids, thought about before we had gained the experience that this life has shown us. We know it will never happen, but it is good to think about.

yeah hes not going to get rid of other countries guns, cause they arent going to give a sh!t about some whiney little kid on TV.

Putin isnt going to care
Saud isnt going to care
Israel is goign to care
Iran isnt going to care
Mexico isnt going to care
South America isnt going to care.

They arent going to bow down to some entitled little brat.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Yeah, folks are just a teeny bit obsessive about this whiny, self righteous, broody kid that is obviously being manipulated for adult agendas. It's all just bizarre. I'm genuinely baffled by this fixation.

They are getting obsessive because people are making him untouchable, and hes attacking and trying to destroy the livelihoods of people.

Sorry its not a one way street.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Fantasy can be fun, but in the end it's only logical to accept reality. This child will most likely accomplish nothing, outside of his own world. That effect, will most likely be negative for him.

I haven't seen much of him, but what I have is pretty troubling. I hope he simmers down and dials back his rhetoric soon. By soon I mean before he turns 18, since once he becomes an adult he will no longer be able to hide behind the curtain of being a minor. He's made a lot of accusations against people that could result in a liable lawsuit, if he were an adult.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: redhorse

They are getting obsessive because people are making him untouchable, and hes attacking and trying to destroy the livelihoods of people.

Sorry its not a one way street.

He's.

A.

Child.

Nobody is making him untouchable. That's all in your head.

I have no idea what you're talking about regarding his attacking people's livelihoods, but if they are vulnerable enough to be taken down by a child then maybe they were already on their way down anyway.

Besides, I don't think that's it. I think people see an insufferable kid with no real world experience and the armies of righteousness marching behind his eyes and they are just irritated as he** by his insufferableness. That's it.

Any staying power this kid has is because of the vocal minority obsessing and throwing a wall-eyed fit about him. You give him credibility. Any child throwing a tantrum should be ignored, or the tantrum just gets worse. If you ignore him, he'll stop. All of the attention and attacking is what is creating a martyr that people are listening to.

Ignore him and he'll shut up and go away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join