It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Vroomfondel

He has described himself as leading a movement - a movement to save kid’s lives by taking certain actions, including voting for representatives in government who will pass certain gun restrictions. Obviously, everyone can vote for whomever they choose. He has no power in forcing anyone to vote against their will.

If you or others don’t agree with the gun legislation he and his fellow youth activists are proponents of, that’s fine. Argue the proposed legislation. Vote for your representatives in government who will not pass any gun restrictions. Why all the conspiracies to demonize him as a liar or a Nazi/fascist? You guys get all mad about the Russia stuff and Trump, saying it’s all made up to make Trump look bad. How are you guys any better with all this “Nazi” crap attributed to this kid?

Really, the SDS was an organization that was to lead young students in Leftist radical and sometimes violent activities. Kent State comes to mind. Hogg seems to me to be in that vein somewhat....advocating radical leftist protests. Difference is SDS promoted anti Vietnam war protest and Hogg promotes anti gun protest. Any real difference between the two?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That "child" is gone. The point is to prevent others and masses of children from being manipulated. Laura should wail on the punk as hard as she wants. Like Hezbollah the left can't hide behind our children.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I keep having to pinch myself to make sure I'm not having a bad dream. All of this is like some horribly written movie. As crazy as things could get sometimes in the 90s no one would have ever believed this would be the state of things in 2018.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: oloufo

No. It’s not a young activist and he’s not trying to do anything ‘good’ at all.
s not hard to find some facts in among the leftist propaganda you’ve been eating. There’s this really great research tool called the internetIt’.

David Hogg is not who the media says he is. Try lifting up just ONE single stone and having a look underneath it.

Then can I politely suggest you use it? The quote where Hogg said he cycled to school after picking up his camera was takenvout of context. The14 second soundbyte seemsvto clarify this and people like you try to use this to discredit him. The truth is he was in class when the shooting began, he hid in a cupboard and shot footage on his phone. Here's the bit The Right (who are wrong) miss out. Around 6pm he went home and grabbed his camera then came back to conduct interviews with fellow students. At his age I was on the school paper and wanted to be a journalist, I'd have done the same.

It's not hard to find some facts in among the Right Wing propaganda you’ve been eating. There’s this really great research tool called 'the internet’.

edit on 6/4/18 by djz3ro because: I wanted to add more of what I was replying to...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In other Words , the Kid is just Another Led by the Nose Dumb Puck Duped into being a Tool for the Propagandists in this Country . Got it .
By Jove! I believe you've go it!
edit on 8-4-2018 by HeadScratcher because: Text problem

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
nowadays more than ever, words are cheap!

luckily the lifeguard 'witness' video from MSM with the subject on Redondo Beach sheds much light.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join