It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee Narrates Alien Artifacts Recovered from Crashed UFOs are NOT of This World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

HOLD ON
vallee has an fragment of the 1976 bogota ufo crash?
WTF?!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Thanks for this Lathroper it 'might' help fill in a few gaps. Or just create more questions.

There is an earlier interview with Jacques Vallée from Spet 2017. Starting at 35:15 (link) in the below show.

snip

At this specific part he discussed unusual isotopic ratios found in samples in trace evidence ejected from UAPs. He seemed to be suggesting that these UAPs materialized in some way and leave a by-product (these pieces of material with strange isotopic ratios).

He also said the materials dated back to 1947 (sort of intimating from Roswell). A very quick scan in the video in the OP revealed a slide detailing the origin of these materials and it seems Maury Island is listed (not Roswell) from 1947.

snip

It also says no sample was available on this slide.

This has got me very intrigued now.I do not have time at the moment to go through the whole video. But I wonder what is going on here? Maybe later this weekend.

This Wikipedia article will shed some light on "slag" or ejecta - there are many more articles throughout the Web:
Maury Island incident
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maury Island incident is located in Washington (state) Maury Island incident
Location of Maury Island, Washington
The Maury Island Incident, June 21 1947

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

I already know about the Maury Island Mystery I wrote a thread on it. That story seems to sit at the very beginning of the meddling in the UFO narrative. Just as the summer of the saucers in 1947 was beginning. There are a lot of strange factoids in that case.

On the surface it was all a hoax and the 'ejected molten material' was just slag from nearby.

But it's a very strange tale and features Fred Crisman, a guy who was possibly disguised as a vagrant or was a radio operator on the "grassy knoll" in Dallas on the day of the JFK assassination. Then we have one of the FBI's case investigators - Guy Banister. Yes the same one involved in the JFK assassination. Kenneth Arnold was involved too.

From what I've been led to believe the material Vallée has been analysing comes from Ubatuba in Brazil from 1957.

But I haven't watched that video yet. I am hoping it will clarify Dr. Vallée's position on where and when this material originates.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I already know about the Maury Island Mystery I wrote a thread on it. That story seems to sit at the very beginning of the meddling in the UFO narrative. Just as the summer of the saucers in 1947 was beginning. There are a lot of strange factoids in that case.

On the surface it was all a hoax and the 'ejected molten material' was just slag from nearby.

But it's a very strange tale and features Fred Crisman, a guy who was possibly disguised as a vagrant or was a radio operator on the "grassy knoll" in Dallas on the day of the JFK assassination. Then we have one of the FBI's case investigators - Guy Banister. Yes the same one involved in the JFK assassination. Kenneth Arnold was involved too.

From what I've been led to believe the material Vallée has been analysing comes from Ubatuba in Brazil from 1957.

But I haven't watched that video yet. I am hoping it will clarify Dr. Vallée's position on where and when this material originates.

Keel argued it was a cover for waste dumping from the Hanford site iirc.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So... this is the "buried lead" in all the noise, lately...

we have substances that are linked with so-called UFOs that indicate either unknown local tech or materials from other, extra solar-system regions of space.

Of course, there could be some other exotic answer to these samples' composition, but that would lead to ground breaking science in it's own right.

On a personal note, I'm disappointed that I couldn't get to this conference a mere 90 miles away! But in this case, YouTube is a very good resource! Thanks for the thread.

But, again, we have legitimate, chain of custody documented samples of materials indicating unknown technology.

That's a pretty darned big deal.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think the Vatican has told world governments that it's OK for the UFO info spigot to be opened a little more. Governments are relaying this authorization to scientists and former government secret-keepers.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

we have substances that are linked with so-called UFOs that indicate either unknown local tech or materials from other, extra solar-system regions of space.

Or the ejecta is a by-product of something from another "dimension" as it materializes or dematerializes into something more material in the earthly sense.

Given Doc Jacques viewpoint and the philosophy of his friends from NIDS and To The Stars it seems that might be the inference. Did Vallee explicit state the outer solar system angle?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
you know that if you dont like jacques vallee, you are an idiot right?
and knowing your past posts of rods being real dont surprise me

You make a strong statement insulting not me but a lot of people who don't like Vallee for one reason or another. You are curtailing thought that'll work with impressionable minds. One could dislike him for his not-quite-painful delivery as has been mentioned in replies here.

And you are not qualified to discuss rods intelligently with me, you'd be on the losing tide.

You are similar to a chameleon, one minute you're friendly, another minute you're insulting!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You are similar to a chameleon, one minute you're friendly, another minute you're insulting!

i have an rule and that rule is: have no personal forum pets, so yes i could act friendly with you one moment and in another attack you
what i find strange in you is that you believe in false leads (rods,billy meier,bob lazar) and think that real leads (phoenix lights,john keel and jacques vallee) are false
if you could explain why then maybe i will act friendly again

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

and i am not your enemy, if you are really as old as an figure in the ufo movement that you claim, then maybe i am gonna respect you
edit on 31-3-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

i have an rule and that rule is: have no personal forum pets, so yes i could act friendly with you one moment and in another attack you
what i find strange in you is that you believe in false leads (rods,billy meier,bob lazar) and think that real leads (phoenix lights,john keel and jacques vallee) are false
if you could explain why then maybe i will act friendly again

Whether you act friendly or hostile that's your right. Friendly would be normal unless I said something radical to you that would trigger hostility. I don't agree with everything you say in the forum but you haven't run amuck either. You should think twice before attacking me or anyone here.

False leads? First: I do not have a belief system.
Rods - supported by evidence
"Billy" Meier - I stated a fair comment about him.
Bob Lazar - I cannot believe so Bob Lazar is meaningless to me.
Phoenix flares! - Evidence supports ONLY military flares
John Keel - I like him! He's an entertaining author and a nice and friendly guy.
Jacques Vallee - Take him or leave him, he was entertaining now he is bearable.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Keel argued it was a cover for waste dumping from the Hanford site iirc.

Then this should be familiar to you and it should have been known by Vallee who holds out for a true UFO event. This info might be new to the unitiated:

Maury Island incident
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maury Island incident is located in Washington (state) Maury Island incident
Location of Maury Island, Washington
The Maury Island Incident, June 21 1947,

Incident and Immediate Aftermath
Most of what we know comes from a report by Kenneth Arnold, an aviator who had claimed to see several UFOs in the area around that time, in the first UFO sightings ever recorded.[1][2]

Crisman and Dahl claimed to Arnold that they were harbor patrolmen on a workboat near Maury Island and that they saw six doughnut shaped objects in the sky. According to Crisman and Dahl, one of the objects dropped a substance that resembled lava or "white metal" onto their boat, breaking a worker's arm and killing a dog. Dahl also claimed he was later approached by a man in a dark suit and told not to talk about the incident.[3] While even the claim that Chrisman and Dahl were harbor patrolmen is now believed to be false, Arnold was convinced by their story and contacted an Air Force intelligence officer, who flew in along with another from California. The officers concluded the metal objects were aluminum and not of interest. They did not reveal this to Arnold, however, to avoid embarrassing him. The officers then died in a crash on their way back to California.[4]

The FBI then proceeded to investigate this case, and concluded that Crisman and Dahl's sightings were a hoax. In their files, they noted that Dahl stated that "if questioned by the authorities he was going to say it was a hoax because he did not want any further trouble over the matter." The files also detail a few alternate stories communicated by Crisman and Dahl to local newspapers and other media outlets, and conclude that they had contacted a variety of publications "in the hope of building up their story through publicity to a point where they could make a profitable deal with Fantasy Magazine, Chicago, Illinois."[5]

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Interesting bit about Fred Crisman who obviously had some strange connections and a life that would make a good dramatized for TV. I'm also a conspiracy enthusiast and used to belong to the leading JFK Assassination forums. Puts UFOs to shame!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

If you have--or do--a thread on rods please make sure I don't miss it. I thought it was settled that they were artifacts of bugs in flight similar to "blurds." I'd definitely be interested again if you think they are an unknown phenomena.

Also: If you don't mind, what was your statement as regards Billy Meier? Although it's rather obvious that he faked some photos, I'm also of the mind that he was a "liminal personality" of the sort Hansen talks about in The Trickster & The Paranormal.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

For all that are enjoying this thread the following might be of interest to help you form a possible-different opinion of Jacques. In the video he's discussing alien artifacts recovered from alleged crashed UFOs. I've stated that there is no evidence for even one, single crash, the alleged material and witnesses notwithstanding.

Vallee was born on September 24, 1939, a year plus after me. He says at the beginning of the video:

The other area people are very interested, of course, is Roswell and the so-called crashes. There are 8 of them that have been documented just around New Mexico in the '40s and so on.
In order to learn about the alleged crashes he would have had to been at least a teenager or, for sure, when he was an adult. That means he is repeating hearsay, not first-hand knowledge. So he is using a belief system to accept what he, surely, read. I venture to say without proof that Vallee didn't set out on a quest to visit each of the 8 locations and prove to himself that, indeed, a UFO did crash at each of the locations and the debris from each crash was dealt with and there should be piles of the stuff stored somewhere either in each location or consolidated.

Too much for me to accept. I think that he is fooling himself and those that are enraptured with him.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You make a good point, Vallee may have been abducted by aliens as a child which is common in the folklore.
He then would have filtered the evidence without preconceived ideas learned in public schools.
Even as young as 5 years old, children can be taught calculus with a Contour Gauge Duplicator.
There was a military liaison that allowed children access to classified material at certain bases till the age of 9 or so.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Too much for me to accept. I think that he is fooling himself and those that are enraptured with him.

My reading of his journals makes me wonder if there is a degree of coercion going on between him and his spook ‘friends’.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

If you have--or do--a thread on rods please make sure I don't miss it. I thought it was settled that they were artifacts of bugs in flight similar to "blurds." I'd definitely be interested again if you think they are an unknown phenomena.

Also: If you don't mind, what was your statement as regards Billy Meier? Although it's rather obvious that he faked some photos, I'm also of the mind that he was a "liminal personality" of the sort Hansen talks about in The Trickster & The Paranormal.

Another member started a thread recently and it's still on the main threads page titled:
Flying Rod UFO's, The book should still be open by Thoseaintcontrails
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought it was going to be something I could contribute a lot to since I am one of the original members of Jose Escamilla's original Rods Team in the '90s. But the OP had an agenda that centered on his experiments with slow shutter speeds, etc., and the thread lost its interest to me. Take a look, read my replies and they'll tell you something about my rods period which will never end 'cause rods, like UFOs, are here to stay.

I became interested in "Billy" Meier in the early '80s when I bought the first 2 volumes of "Contact from the Pleiades", followed by the video "Beamship". The beautiful photos were soon attacked as fakes in magazines which were the internet of the times. I saw things in the video that raised a lot of questions which I argued with others about. It wasn't until the Internet arrived that allowed to see the claims of hoax realized. And the film was not attacked as the photos. There is one person (maybe more) at YouTube who has done an extraordinary amount of work in creating videos addressing topics are contested. In one or two segments he fails to match Meier and it's those 2 or 3 segments that I feel strongly about. When the hovering craft dematerializes and materializes. There is a visual change in the country's surface before and after and the YouTuber failed to match. And a couple of other things. The evidence is overwhelming that he hoaxed a lot but I have my doubts about some. In 1995 Kal K. Korff helped to set my thinking straight about Meier's photos when I bought his book "Spaceships of the Pleiades: The Billy Meier Story" - Prometheus Books.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

There was a military liaison that allowed children access to classified material at certain bases till the age of 9 or so.

Source?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Ask Jim Oberg about "Strawberry ice cream".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join