It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds - Teens only 10% of Anti-gun March - Smaller crowds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sorry if already post. did quick search found no results.

After all the nonsense in the media about anti-gun teen march and massive crowds at the march, the truth is it is actually FAKE NEWS again by corporate controlled media.

www.news.com.au... story/b38c4532789e907a079b780c2132ff47

(link not posting correctly. Copy link then past the excess on the end. Where link ends at "news" just add from "story" etc onto end)

Professor Fisher’s study indicates that — while news coverage focused on the teenagers marching for gun control in the wake of last month’s shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida — 90 per cent of the crowd was actually adults. She said the average age of adults in the crowd was just under 49.

“Contrary to what’s been reported in many media accounts, the D.C. March for Our Lives crowd was not primarily made up of teenagers,” she wrote. “Only about 10 per cent of the participants were under 18.”

Organisers of the demonstration claimed Sunday that some 850,000 people attended the pro-gun control event. But Virginia-based Digital Design & Imaging Service Inc., which uses aerial photos to calculate crowd sizes, reported the event’s peak crowd size was at 202,796 people.

edit on 28-3-2018 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: acrux

I wouldn’t have expected there to be a lot of teens there. I haven’t really seen a lot of teens speaking out about guns in general. Except for the few that were organized by the left and the left controlled media.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Why is this NOT a surprise?????

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
Most teens I know of, wouldn't be out of bed in time.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I thought about this. When I was watching the march I saw tons of adults. I kept thinking it was funny that they called it the teen march.

It was probably all their parents.

Knowing this doesn't change a thing though, not really.

Not a small number and much much larger than the pro gun march that was going on at the same time.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
True good size, but to claim it was 400% bigger is a bit of a stretch.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The news media really does need to be more accurate.

Did any of them report on the pro gun march?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The news media really does need to be more accurate.

Did any of them report on the pro gun march?

Well that shows you their accuracy/bias/agenda.

They didn't even show pro-gun in my neck of the woods.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
But but the news said eight hundred million children marched.

This ruins everything.

I cant build my gingerbread house with adults damnit!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One gagillion fafillion!!!

edit on 28-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Lmao.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: acrux

No they wouldn't, they'd be at home playing Grand Theft Auto and killing things.

I think their motto would be something like; "I'll give you my Game Controller when you take it from my cold, dead hands".

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I thought about this. When I was watching the march I saw tons of adults. I kept thinking it was funny that they called it the teen march.

It was probably all their parents.

Knowing this doesn't change a thing though, not really.

Not a small number and much much larger than the pro gun march that was going on at the same time.

Pro gunners rather hit the range than waste time arguing with children.

Seriously, I heard nothing about pro gun march.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
funny... first y'all complain that the kids are trying to tell you what to do, and then when you see it's a lot of adults you're just like lol that's not kids!

do you keep your goalposts on wheels for ease of movement, or is there some new hover goalpost tech?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
But but the news said eight hundred million children marched.

LOL

There isn't even that many people let alone kids in America.

Found on google 325.7 million (2017)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

"I'll give you my Game Controller when you take it from my cold, dead hands".

This^^^^^

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

No they wouldn't, they'd be at home playing Grand Theft Auto and killing things.

I think their motto would be something like; "I'll give you my Game Controller when you take it from my cold, dead hands".

That's funny.

Maybe you should print that on a t-shirt and sell that to some teens.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Seems to be just a bit more evidence of what many of us already suspected/knew...

It's not the kids, save for a few they'll trot out for media day, it's their handlers.

When the "adults" behind this realize that no one's buying into it, or not enough are, as some are buying into this nonsense, these kids will be left wondering what just happened, as the PTB behind this move on to another tactic.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Seems to be just a bit more evidence of what many of us already suspected/knew...

It's not the kids, save for a few they'll trot out for media day, it's their handlers.

When the "adults" behind this realize that no one's buying into it, or not enough are, as some are buying into this nonsense, these kids will be left wondering what just happened, as the PTB behind this move on to another tactic.

NEW TACTIC

Maybe if the march was on a school day more teens would go just to get out of class.

edit on 28-3-2018 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Every commie got their marching orders as per usual. Soros' billions were donated to such causes, it's how they can announce and transport so many loyal anti-americans to these highly organized events on short notice.

Imagine if Soros gave that money to ship food on short notice to starving people instead of play money for the commies and anarchists.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Every commie got their marching orders as per usual. Soros' billions were donated to such causes, it's how they can announce and transport so many loyal anti-americans to these highly organized events on short notice.

Imagine if Soros gave that money to ship food on short notice to starving people instead of play money for the commies and anarchists.

It is not Soros' money. He just has to obey his most powerful bosses who gives him the money and the plan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join