It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Refused To Parade For Trump.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Military Refuses to Participate in Trump’s Parade, Citing Bone Spurs.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The Pentagon has turned down Donald J. Trump’s request for a grand military parade in Washington, D.C., citing a sudden outbreak of bone spurs that would prevent men and women in uniform from participating.
www.newyorker.com...

Relax ppl satire.
Ooh wished it were so, that would be too funny..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Onionesque ... much.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
"a sudden outbreak of bone spurs"

WTF LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Onionesque ... much.

No Timely not much, might be my first time .

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Actually, I'm not sure the disclaimer about satire was really necessary. Any six-year-old with one eye and half sense would probably realize that the chances of THAT happening are about 1 billion to one.

Of all the things in the world that MIGHT be possible, this ain't one of them, Hoss.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

LOL, that is funny. Draft dodger trump.
He dodge it not just once, but 3 times. Pathetic. I had to sign up for the draft, and if my country would have needed me, I would have done what needed to be done, and I am a gay white guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Someone has an imagination. I suppose some people reading this will believe it is really happening. Satire should be easily identifiable but with the political mindset nowadays, people may think that the military is really giving a stupid excuse.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

He dodge it not just once, but 3 times. Pathetic. I had to sign up for the draft, and if my country would have needed me, I would have done what needed to be done, and I am a gay white guy.

A bit of constructive criticism, if I may...

Dude. I appreciate you, brother, but to be truly honest with you, it's rapidly approaching the point where this comes off as, well, just kinda sad.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That's hilarious!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

As a hetro black male, lemme say this, I've stood watch with many a White, Black , Asian gay males, who had my back as I had theirs,this was in the days of don't ask don't tell and a rumor could ruin a sailor's career, and for the most part the vast majority of sailors even those who were somewhat homophobic letem be..

edit on 20-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Even if you had a bone spur in your foot...You da man...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I can't wait until I start posting questions, that's why I'm starting my 20 replies now.

top topics

join