It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild Wild Country- Rajneeshees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I just bing watched this intresting documentary from Netflix. Always have wondered what it is what makes people to join in the cults, even now have no idea.

About thee

Guru Bhagwan- the way he takes breaks in sentence is irrigating also boring and reflects a toxicated man or he was simply drunk whole time. I found nothing he said would be intresting enough for me to join this cult. this was propably an act he developed to be somewhat intresting as a charachter but his trueself at least to my point of view was a really cunning man who milked money from others. The way he got away with airplane only shows he was guilty as guilty gets. What was the reason he got over 10 000 followers ( can´t put my finger on it )

Sheela- definately guilty, has no empathy, has no remorse. The way she answers to media was her despise towards americans. She definately was thinking americans are second class people without brains. Irrigating charachter as Guru was. The way she spoke about how her path with Guru was broken, same time accusing and worshipping him ( notice Bhagwans pictures on the wall ) is controversial. Maybe she took all the blames on her to safe her beloved Guru.

Shanti- Tells in documentary how shocked she was when she accepted to do assasinations and how the turning point for her was when her son visited him. Her expressions during these claims were shallow and somewhat sterile. Her rendering the scene when she stabbed medical syringe to kill Guru´s personal doctor, there were a shining moment in her face how she did it, what a messed up person ( no remorse )

The Lawyer Guy- tears in his eyes when talkin about Guru, hmm yes those were genuine but made me wonder his mental health

edit on 19-3-2018 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i was just reading about this dude about 5 minutes ago.
looks like a good documentary

first reported bio attack in the states.

edit on 19-3-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It is a crazy documentary. It's long, but worth it. Christopher Hitchens also has a good segment on Osho in his book "God Is Not Great".

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Watching this now, it's very good. Always feel bad for the lost people looking for meaning and ending up in crazy ass cults...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Oh my goodness gracious gosh dollukka, never have I seen such a serpent in a first class cabin.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
im at the end of the first episode.

this dude was a #in G but the real G is sheila.

holy damn...

i dont understand how people fall for this kind of # at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

im on episode 4 right now.
this is a very good documentary.
it is all such crazy #. its so bizarre it is amazing it really happened.

the haldol thing was wile

sheela was a #in gangster. bottom line there.
you know she was the mastermind behind all that crazy #.

she was not playing. for sure.
i recommend this to everyone

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Wow its sad how easily people can be manipulated.

Interesting that it appears that both hollywood and some of the msm media back than also backed these wackos and financially supported them.
Cant wait to finish it.

edit on 51331America/ChicagoTue, 27 Mar 2018 20:51:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I think the GOP and the DNC are both full of Cr@p and nor do I trust or voted for trump.

However looking at some of the Rajneeshees followers and the intensity of their eyes when defending their Bhagwan , I can see a direct correlation to Hillary's most devout followers. Creepy and crazy how some people can give and put so much trust and faith into a stranger to a point of losing all their capabilities for rational thoughts.

I know their are also crazy devout trump followers but not to the extent of the hillary followers from what I have seen.

join