It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARIS WAS AMAZING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well I posted last year I was going to Europe to meet a man I met online from Holland. Well I just got back and it was amazing! He IS amazing! The man single handedly made my life long dream come true....He took me to Paris for a 3 day getaway and it was all I ever dreamed of and more! He got a room at the Pullman and it was 2 min walk from my tower AND THE VIEW! OMG it was amazing!! I had a view of my tower and I didn't sleep until they turned the lights off lol. I'll make a thread with pics of my travels because we went to Paris, London and Amsterdam.

Many were skeptical of meeting a man I have never met. I got comments of him being fake or he would sell me into trafficking haha something he and I still at! He couldn't be more real and my kind of man! He is sweet, kind, FUNNY and a true gentleman. He gave me the best holiday I've ever had. I had no idea what to expect and he exceeded all my expectations. He is truly one of a kind and I'm happy to call this fine amazing Dutchman all mine. He is coming to see me in November for about 3 weeks!! In going in August for a short time too. He is quite possibly the man of my dreams and I still need to be pinched!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Extremely happy to hear you had a great trip, and (from the sound of it) you weren't catfished either!
Coming to see you in November too? Wow, lots to look forward to!

I know you had some tough circumstances somewhat recently (based on some of your threads), so I'm happy the universe seems to be giving you things you've been asking/reaching for.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No way?! I remember the thread, I'm glad it all worked out for you!

All the best

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well done... glad you two had a wonderful time and saw the romantic side of Paris.

Name your first child after me.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ah, amouré.
Congratulations and hope the dream keeps coming true

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchman

Nice try Dutchman! What did you do to mblahnikluver and why are you posing as her? This is a conspiracy site. We see right through you!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thats great news!
And welcome home...safe and sound.

Now...make a thread with all the pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Aww, glad you had a good time.

You deserved it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Dutchman

Nice try Dutchman! What did you do to mblahnikluver and why are you posing as her? This is a conspiracy site. We see right through you!

oooOOOOOOO... I never thought of that!?

To the Dutchman : Haar heb je haar resten begraven en was ze lekker?

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Glad you had a good time! Personally I didn't like Paris so much but then I am not a great fan of large cities.

And ladies, you heard it here, Dutch men are great! If anyone here needs a lover or wants to get married my address is:

123 Letsbe Avenue
The Nether Regions

I can't take you anywhere or pay for a hotel room but I know a few park benches and have plenty of blankets.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Many were skeptical of meeting a man I have never met. I got comments of him being fake or he would sell me into trafficking...

How do we know this isn't him and that the real you is working a double on the Champs-Élysées?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Many were skeptical of meeting a man I have never met. I got comments of him being fake or he would sell me into trafficking...

How do we know this isn't him and that the real you is working a double on the Champs-Élysées?

They have kicked them all off the Champs-Élysées and everyone has relocated to the Bois de Boulogne (including the Brazilian transvestites, frotters and autoplushophiliacs.)

Apparently...

Warmest respects

Lags

edit on 19-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Lets see who gets that one first!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm glad you had a great time!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Paris at Night in the Summer is magical for a City.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Last I knew you were still with that one bloke, I had no idea you'd gone separate ways.

seems meeting people online can work for some of us. some of us try so hard, and still get to find out after the fact, that trying so hard was all in vain. cest la vie.

so glad you are happy though hey..

Had wondered where'd you'd been too !!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They have kicked them all off the Champs-Élysées and everyone has relocated to the Bois de Boulogne (including the Brazilian transvestites, frotters and autoplushophiliacs.)

I have to ask....What's a "frotter"?

oh yeah....mblahnikluver buy any shoes?
edit on 19-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm happy for you...but Paris? i'm trying not to laugh but Paris???

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Congratulations mblah!

Wonderful to live out a dream. May it be the first of many trips.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
Blimey Lagomorphe, what a word autoplushophiliacs, I just had to Google it to find out what is was. That now has to be the word of the month and I will try to use it as much as possible.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
PS. I forgot to congratulate mblahnikluver on her date. And the Pullman non the less at $380 a night, a little luxury.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join