It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissecting Trump's and Stormy's Hush Agreement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Lumenari

That would be the ones who wanted change and hillary was the status quo..

However trump trurned out to be the worst propaganda whore of them all.

As I mentioned I was pro trump.. he has a lot of policies I like and the power to bully the gop into playing ball, but bring the 3 frauds falsely accusing Bill of rape to the debate...

That was too low for me. Down right disgusting.

Sure and aliens are eating my Ramen, the good ones.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

We elected Donald trump lmao....

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

They are playing people like they are stupid..

I didn't need the GOP to tell me that the Clintons are crooks. In fact, I refused to hear it from anyone on the right.

But once I held the Democratic party to the same standards I had been holding the GOP, I eventually figured out the Democratic party is corrupt and the Clintons are criminals.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How is she crooked???

Please list the evidence that is not from some rightwing hack sight?!?!

And especially crooked in relation to the Donald , who freely admired he was paying off politicians to do his bidding..

She is unlikable as hell, and kinda sadly we don’t normally like our leaders to be cuckholds.. not ones who were wronged and stayed.

But what has she done that was illegal and immoral?? The p

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

How is she crooked???

And especially crooked in relation to the Donald , who freely admired he was paying off politicians to do his bidding..

She is unlikable as hell, and kinda sadly we don’t normally like our leaders to be cuckholds.. not ones who were wronged and stayed.

This is not an exercise I am interested in participating in, TBH.

I clearly stated that when I applied the same standards to Democrats (and the Clintons) that I had been applying to the GOP (and, GHWB and GWB, for example), then I realized they were corrupt and criminal.

If you aren't in a position to do the same -- .and you clearly are not based on your "rightwing hack sight" comment -- then I don't see that it's a good use of my time to simply show you how I reached my opinions only to have you tell me that you don't have the same standards as me.

If you can't muster the same cynicism for Democrats & the Clintons as you do for the GOP & Trump, then I have good reason to believe that answering you is a futile waste of my time.

(post by Whereismypassword removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Covering your Butt here . Safe Move.............LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

" Everything is in order when time is spent on any study. No time is wasted beyond those moments when we count it. "

There is No Direct Distinction Perceived by Man that can Substantiate that Claim . With Like Minded Regards , Zanti Misfit.......)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Sorry, haven't read through all the replies. Cohen could not sign for Trump. Doesn't work that way. The contract is invalid without his signature. Can always find the right judge to legally rule otherwise of course, and tie it up in appeals.

Also, with regards to the handwritten 8.1, that would never be initialed, just like the handwritten date at the beginning wouldn't be. The signature at the end of the document agrees to any handwritten changes as well. 15 year paralegal here, have seen thousands of settlement agreements...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terra Serranum

Sorry, haven't read through all the replies. Cohen could not sign for Trump. Doesn't work that way. The contract is invalid without his signature. Can always find the right judge to legally rule otherwise of course, and tie it up in appeals.

Also, with regards to the handwritten 8.1, that would never be initialed, just like the handwritten date at the beginning wouldn't be. The signature at the end of the document agrees to any handwritten changes as well. 15 year paralegal here, have seen thousands of settlement agreements...

No, it's a handwritten '8.1.1,' and the paragraph above it says that it's intended to amend and supplant Paragraph 7.1. That has not been "corrected:"

So, it's the "7.1" that is controlling:

You will have to post a snapshot of the portion you referred to about "agreeing to handwritten changes," because the Settlement Agreement says all changes have to be signed by all parties:

Also, dating your signature on a contract does not constitute agreeing to handwritten corrections.

Besides, Stormy is the only party who signed that 'Side Letter.' 'EC' didn't even sign it, let alone 'DD' (Trump). So, the 'Side Letter' (which is the only part that reveals the 'true identities') is not a binding legal agreement because it's purpose was specifically to "amend" the Settlement Agreement.

AND, btw, of course the handwritten correction would have to be initialed. If you have ever handled any legal agreements...you would know that.

Regarding your comment that Trump's lawyer couldn't sign the 'Settlement Agreement' for him -- you will have to provide a more thorough explanation why you believe that. Just because you have read thousands of Settlement Agreements, it does not mean they are all identical.

In fact, ONE party is specified as 'EC' and/OR 'DD'...the second party is 'PP' (Stormy):

So, I'm not convinced you have it right that Cohen could not sign/initial for the first party. He initialed 'EC' on all the pages and then signed 'EC.' I believe the "and/OR" allows him to do that.

And lastly, we have no way of knowing if Trump signed it or not, anyway....he wasn't required to deliver a copy to Stormy:

SHE was the only one who agreed to deliver a signed copy to 'DD:'

She has no good faith reason to believe the 'Settlement Agreement' is not valid.

Link to Agreement and Side Letter

edit on 3/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

How is she crooked???

MotherMayEye probably is referring to Benghazi and Pizzagate.......

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

How is she crooked???

Actually, I wasn't referring to either.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

How is she crooked???

Well then I applaud your vague specificity and commitment to decisions based on secret information only you are privy to know.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

How is she crooked???

Well then I applaud your vague specificity and commitment to decisions based on secret information only you are privy to know.

It's not secret. I just predict it's a waste of my time.

Besides...it's entirely off-topic.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

How is she crooked???

It's not secret. I just predict it's a waste of my time.

Besides...it's entirely off-topic.

Simple solution then, don't bring it up.

"I didn't need the GOP to tell me that the Clintons are crooks. In fact, I refused to hear it from anyone on the right.

But once I held the Democratic party to the same standards I had been holding the GOP, I eventually figured out the Democratic party is corrupt and the Clintons are criminals."

These were your words, if you didn't want to discuss then why mention them? Are you implying you should be free to sling conjecture but when someone asks you how you came to that decision its no longer relevant to the discussion?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Zzzzz....zzzz.

I didn't bring up the issue of the Clintons, JoshuaCox did.

He also suggested that it is the GOP that is behind convincing people the Clintons are crooks.

I also didn't single out Hillary -- I just said "the Clintons." JoshuaCox focused in on Hillary. I declined to talk about why I think Hillary is corrupt.

Stop trying to derail my thread.

If you want to discuss/debate the OP, I would very much appreciate that.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm not trying to derail your thread, I'm holding you accountable for what I believe to be fallacious statements you have made. If you don't want to 'derail your own thread', then don't respond to JoshuaCox. I didn't force you to make that silly response.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

There is nothing fallacious about me stating what my opinions are.

I thought your opinion on Trump's ego was pathetic and laughable but I don't think you need to defend it because your opinion is "fallacious."

It was clearly your unprofessional opinion and who cares why you have an opinion?

Not me.

Moving on.

edit on 3/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join