It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissecting Trump's and Stormy's Hush Agreement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I Think dost Protest to Much . Life is Short in the Greater Scheme of Things . The Past , Present , and Future are All we Have to Show for in this Physical Life . Enjoy It while you Can.......

edit on 18-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The lawyer insists it was without trumps knowledge..

He can’t not know about it, and have signed the form...

The way I see it trump is in a pickle..

If he knew about the payoff it breaks election law, but the contract stands.. it is illegal to do that during a campaign without reporting it to the election commission.

If trump didn’t know about it , then there is no way the contract can stand when his name was forged without his knowledge.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye I am no lawyer but I deal with legal documents on a daily basis. And her agree to a document that never has to have a signed copy sent to her would not hold up in court on his end. I am only 99% sure though.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don’t know why Trumps Attorney couldn’t even enter into an agreement with Stormy solely between themselves. The attorney promises to pay Stormy a fee if she doesn’t do or talk about certain things. Why would Trump even need to be a party?

Perhaps I’m wrong but if I am please tell me why? As in, statute or precedence

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
MME...kudos on another dedicated researched thread. It does seem obvious that all is not as it seems...(ahem...Trump and MSM). I find it amazing that posters attacking....are attacking you and NOT the actual data/info that you so expertly displayed in your OP.

I know you are not a Trump supporter, so obviously, I know you have once again provided simply the FACTS and it is up to others to put aside partisanship and debate those, not you.

Thanks! I am glad you appreciated it...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

a reply to: GuidedKill

Present your legal arguments that dispute mine.

I am allowed to discuss my take and you are free to dispute the legal merit of my take.

If your only argument is that I am not a lawyer, then that doesn’t dispute a single thing I’ve written.

Go after the ball, not the player.

Ahem, I did, and you never addressed mutuality or acceptance. If Trump never signed then how do we know he agreed and understood, much less accepted.

We don’t have any good cause to believe he didn’t sign it and neither does Stormy.

The agreement specifically allows for him to sign it and NOT deliver a copy to Stormy or her attorney.

He can even sign it tomorrow and the terms say it’s retroactive to October 28, 2016.

Those are the expressed terms that Stormy agreed to.

She signed that she was of sound mind, not coerced, etc...

It’s a private agreement regarding mutually agreed confidential information...surely Stormy knew and understood she would not be getting a Trump-signed copy of it considering she agreed to turn over such damning material — videos, photos, information — regarding DD and the agreement.

AND, AGAIN, THE AGREEMENT DIDN’T REQUIRE HIM TO GIVE HER A SIGNED COPY. She signed that agreement.

These are the expressed terms.

See, that is the problem. You cannot write a contract that breaks contract law. Mutuality and acceptance are part of contract law. Did Trumps lawyer not know this?

This seems like a job for the courts to decide. Should be fun when Trump is deposed and says one thing, and his lawyer another. The whole contract could be tossed in an initial review. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Again , Legality is Irrelevant here . Biology Supersedes Any Man's Law . The Need to Procreate , or just the Feeling of Attempting to Cannot be Morally Argued ....Discuss.....

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Trump paying them off AND/OR threatening them with bodily harm if they don’t sign...

That’s not baked in... imho

She signed that she freely agreed without any coercion and in sound mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Could someone fill me in on what it is she's claiming he did?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
I don’t know why Trumps Attorney couldn’t even enter into an agreement with Stormy solely between themselves. The attorney promises to pay Stormy a fee if she doesn’t do or talk about certain things. Why would Trump even need to be a party?

Perhaps I’m wrong but if I am please tell me why? As in, statute or precedence

To do that he would have to have standing, unless he was doing this personnally, and with out expectation of compensation.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am allowed to discuss my take and you are free to dispute the legal merit of my take.

If your only argument is that I am not a lawyer, then that doesn’t dispute a single thing I’ve written.

Ahem, I did, and you never addressed mutuality or acceptance. If Trump never signed then how do we know he agreed and understood, much less accepted.

We don’t have any good cause to believe he didn’t sign it and neither does Stormy.

The agreement specifically allows for him to sign it and NOT deliver a copy to Stormy or her attorney.

He can even sign it tomorrow and the terms say it’s retroactive to October 28, 2016.

It’s a private agreement regarding mutually agreed confidential information...surely Stormy knew and understood she would not be getting a Trump-signed copy of it considering she agreed to turn over such damning material — videos, photos, information — regarding DD and the agreement.

AND, AGAIN, THE AGREEMENT DIDN’T REQUIRE HIM TO GIVE HER A SIGNED COPY. She signed that agreement.

See, that is the problem. You cannot write a contract that breaks contract law. Mutuality and acceptance are part of contract law. Did Trumps lawyer not know this?

This seems like a job for the courts to decide. Should be fun when Trump is deposed and says one thing, and his lawyer another. The whole contract could be tossed in an initial review. Who knows.

Mutuality and acceptance are covered in the agreement. He just didn’t have to give her a signed copy.

But she has made her notarized and signed copy public. She claims to have agreed to the expressed terms.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I am immortal. Only my body dies. I can just get more of those. Life isnt short. Our perception of time is.

Everything is in order when time is spent on any study. No time is wasted beyond those moments when we count it.

I say lets obsess about whatever is appropriate.
edit on 3 18 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Mutuality and acceptance are covered in the agreement. He just didn’t have to give her a signed copy.

But she has made her notarized and signed copy public. She claims to have agreed to the expressed terms.

Then there is no proof by both parties that the contract was executed, and that invalidates the contract. Contract law 101. Sounds like Trumps lawyer put unefforceable clauses into the contract that render it invalid.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Him doing it personally is what I speculate about. Sort of I agree in writing with you, in exchange for valuable consideration, not to speak poorly about Stormy. I think that would be binding as long as I’m not promising to do something illegal or immoral.

If true, why would Trump even need to be involved?

Is the full agreement available to read?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

She might be ordered to pay the fee back.. the 130k, but trumps lawyer is claiming he signed trumps name without trumps knowledge...

No way that is binding..

If trump admits to knowing , then he broke election law by not reporting it as a campaign expenditure.

All that said the damning part and the part that will let her keep the money AND the contract being invalid is now she is claiming she was threatened to sign.,

Coercion absolutely is a get outta jail free card for Stormy and super hard to prove they didn’t coerce her.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I must admit that I am looking at this as in our modern Internet society. Simply making a check on a box at website that I understand and have read the terms and agreement is a legal contract. if I did not sign my signature nor read and understand ... Legally I have no standing to disagree that I simply did not understand.

I can see her signature and a notary. She agreed to the terms of the contract. It makes no difference whether anyone else signed. She did! She signed a contract fully aware that she was agreeing to not disclose anything.

She has no excuse. Stupidity unless determined mentally unstable or disabled? Perhaps? But stupidity is no excuse. Though if she is a mentally disabled individual...can you believe what she has to say?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Then there is no proof by both parties that the contract was executed, and that invalidates the contract. Contract law 101. Sounds like Trumps lawyer put unefforceable clauses into the contract that render it invalid.

She has no legal basis to doubt he has a signed copy and no legal right to ask to see one AND is prohibited from violating the terms she agreed to.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Him doing it personally is what I speculate about. Sort of I agree in writing with you, in exchange for valuable consideration, not to speak poorly about Stormy. I think that would be binding as long as I’m not promising to do something illegal or immoral.

If true, why would Trump even need to be involved?

Is the full agreement available to read?

Thanks

I don't see why is lawyer, as an individual, would be prevented, as long as there was no expectation of consideration (something of value) from Trump going forward. But that raised more question, like why is the lawyer doing this?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If someone puts a gun to your head and says to sign this..

And the contract says “of my own free will”. It’s irrelevant..

Though I doubt any threat against her was “real” would you be super surprised if jr or some close family loyalist made threatening comments???

Any threat, or even just chance of a threat would invalidate it all, screw who knew or signed what..

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You know he is a big Trump fan and hates to see Trump maligned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join