It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the cultural layer theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
firstly i had an entire giant thread already wrote up about this subject but i deleted it by accident, so do your own research!
recently i have been researching an amazing and bizzare subject:
the cultural layer theory
so what is it?
imagine if one day we discovered that its not only the far past that had its impossibe wonders (puma punku,balbeek etc)
but that we had impossibe technology as recently as the late 19nth century?
well various alternative russian conspiracy theorists think exactly that!
this theory states that either in the early 18nth century or the early 19nth century an unexplainable mud flood hit earth, this was explained as an vulcano eruption, but they think something more weird happened, as proof they have thousands of photos showing first floors of various old buildings buried under the ground, i know what you are thinking, those are cellars! not exactly the problem is that they have windows! who would put an window in their underground cellar?
this part of the theory is best summarized in this reddit thread: xp.reddit.com...
oh and theres an entire subreddit about it too!: www.reddit.com...
there are also verious reports of pre-edison lightbulbs and "atmospheric eletricity" however all the good links are in russian , so you will need an translator like the google one, here are two examples: www.tart-aria.info...&xid=17259,15700022,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700201&usg=ALkJrhhDVicX8V9dJ-i6GkFhBqXUBjNkHQ
tech-dancer.livejournal.com...Беспроводные столбы
in the western world the only good (as in the only one that have dubious theories) resource for this interesting subject is the youtube channel newearth (www.youtube.com...)
i am currently doing research in this subject just like you are now that you have seen this thread, so maybe this could be an mutual research thread like that infamous "Q" one

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
one again i am very sorry for the weird thread
i had an beautifully written one but the universe hates me, so you will have to do with this one

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
this page is also good for doing research: xp.reddit.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

russian conspiracy theorists think exactly that!
this theory states that either in the early 18nth century or the early 19nth century an unexplainable mud flood hit earth

Mud Flood??. Hit Earth? From your reading, was this supposed to be world wide or just a localized phenomena?

And early 18th or early 19th century? That kind of time spread is a reasonable generalization if it were thousands of years ago but so recent, that is not narrowing it down at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Mud flood...? well Pompeii comes to mind. Ash covered, something like mud covered, but able to be set in time much earlier ?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I fear the depth you are exploring may elude you, or be just as was proposed in Russian, simply theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As mental as this sounds I'm glad stuff life this is still posted on here x

Now, I'll get my Google on

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

There are newspapers and other periodicals from that time frame that still exist. Wouldn't they say something about this? There are plenty of windows below ground level in Boston with wells dug around them so that they are not underground. As the City grew up around them I would assume the wells got deeper because of the filing and paving of the streets, etc.. Is there evidence other than windows being below ground. Also, why would this theory be called "Cultural Layering"?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If you guys are interested in this I highly suggest The New Earth YouTube channel. It's all this and more. She has a 40 something video collection examining this and alternate history across the world. There are some fascinating finds in there. However, it's a mind f$ck and I'm not sure I buy all of it. She also believes in the Russian conspiracy theory that medieval scholars added 500-1000 years to human history, and the dark ages didn't exist.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 17-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

world wide, most examples are from russia but that is just obvious natiocentrism, i have seen some images from USA too, hell even the white house seems to suffer from it: www.reddit.com... !

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

pompeii is indeed an good example now imagine it worldwide and with mud instead of ash

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

well of course its an theory

i dont believe in it either, just found its fascinating and exactly the content ATS needs

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

well as always they use the "its an cover-up!" explanation
but yeah its not 100% certain yet
but hey at least its a fun thinking exercise and much more creative than flat earth (welp!)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

well that is exactly one of the links i posted, but anyway i am surprised someone else here knows this is an thing
share your wisdow!
before finding that subreddit i had no idea this existed and even now i have no idea how it escaped my radar so easily
also yeah this is an 5nth dimesnional rabbit hole, but hey i had an felt an nuclear explosion on my head when i read it

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

well that is exactly one of the links i posted, but anyway i am surprised someone else here knows this is an thing
share your wisdow!
before finding that subreddit i had no idea this existed and even now i have no idea how it escaped my radar so easily
also yeah this is an 5nth dimesnional rabbit hole, but hey i had an felt an nuclear explosion on my head when i read it

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

share your wisdow!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

well of course its an theory

i dont believe in it either, just found its fascinating and exactly the content ATS needs

Yes, Kudo's ..

www.tart-aria.info...
has a flag mid-top right for English
edit on 17-3-2018 by Plotus because: discovery

edit on 17-3-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm trying to picture places filling with mud. The Marianas Trench, The Grand Canyon, Death Valley, the Dead Sea, the Sahara ? You see my quandary .... Perhaps regional, as has been supposed in the Biblical Flood by some.
It seems too inconsistent that it was world wide.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson
Yes and 3,000 years aprox. of Chinese history at our disposal.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

share your wisdow!
I apologize, you are right. I'm really tired today, haha.

Yes I watched that whole series and it blew my mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join