It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universal String Singularity is Consciousness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So it appears that the whole Universe is likely a String Singularity, and so therefore we posit "Unified Field Consciousness".

This is an inescapable and inevitable logical determination when all things are considered. It explains everything. It is the "Unified Field Theory" and it matches all great philosophical and religious teachings from our history. It is the ultimate revelation of Quantum Physics and Cosmology. It's the "Tao of Super Strings and Black Holes".

Only 1 particle exists, and from it emanates all things.
It's almost as if the Big Bang both did and did not happen simultaneously.
This "Divine Particle Wave" is self-aware, supra-conscious, and supra-sentient.
It is ever-present as the fundamental basis of reality, it is the substance of which all things are made.
Traditionally it is called "Spirit", but we can refer to it as various names such as "Consciousness".

Please watch these videos and listen carefully...

John Hagelin is an American particle physicist. He has contributed to the development of unified field theory through his work at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC).

This thread was inspired by John Wheeler and his One-Electron Universe Theory proposed in 1940, along with all deep thinkers throughout human history that I draw upon.

The one-electron universe postulate, proposed by John Wheeler in a telephone call to Richard Feynman in the spring of 1940, hypothesises that all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time.

According to Feynman: “ I received a telephone call one day at the graduate college at Princeton from Professor Wheeler, in which he said, "Feynman, I know why all electrons have the same charge and the same mass" "Why?" "Because, they are all the same electron!"[1]

This explains how a particle can be a wave and a wave can be a particle.
It explains quantum entanglement and superposition, light, ghosts, psychic phenomena, imagination and dreams, and even 'God'.
Everything is connected as Oneness.
edit on 3/16/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It is relevant to call this

the

It is...

the Higgs Boson never deserved that title.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

This is super interesting, So every electron, even when there are groups of electrons, are all the same electron at different points in it's "lifespan"?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

This is super interesting, So every electron, even when there are groups of electrons, are all the same electron at different points in it's "lifespan"?

Well in "Eternity" I'm sure there's plenty of time to cover all the bases, lol.

link   
The most simple of symbols. Yet the less understood. The Circumpunct.
Ancients knew it.

link   

This is fascinating. The idea that all same particles are actually but one particle is so preposterous that I actually like it! Because if true, then it'd involve Time as an active participant in the very structure of the universe, instead of just being a direction.

The one particle idea also fits surprisingly well with my own scientific model, in which I demonstrate that all particles of the standard model could actually be composed of a single "master" particle, like DNA is composed of only a few bases.

The Singular Primordial Preon Theory on ATS

Also, involving time as a component of particles would confirm my theory that Time has 2 dimensions; and that the Grandfather Paradox is but a misunderstanding caused by our assumption that Time has only one dimension.

edit on 16-3-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The idea is based on the world lines traced out across spacetime by every electron. Rather than have myriad such lines, Wheeler suggested that they could all be parts of one single line like a huge tangled knot, traced out by the one electron. Any given moment in time is represented by a slice across spacetime, and would meet the knotted line a great many times. Each such meeting point represents a real electron at that moment.

At those points, half the lines will be directed forward in time and half will have looped round and be directed backwards. Wheeler suggested that these backwards sections appeared as the antiparticle to the electron, the positron.

And so this was applied to antiparticle - particle pairs as well:

Yoichiro Nambu later applied it to all production and annihilation of particle-antiparticle pairs, stating that "the eventual creation and annihilation of pairs that may occur now and then is no creation or annihilation, but only a change of direction of moving particles, from past to future, or from future to past."[3]

edit on 3/16/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Ancients knew it.

The Circle-Dot actually represents "Spirit" in various traditions, and as an extension it was also a symbol for "Gold" which is the final transmutation of alchemy and it also represents Ra the Sun in Egypt.

It also represents Monism aka "Oneness".

In Kabbalah it is the Sephirah 'Keter' the top/crown point of the Tree of Life:

Keter is so sublime, it is called in the Zohar "the most hidden of all hidden things", and is completely incomprehensible to man.

Now check this out:

The name of God associated with Keter is Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (Hebrew: אהיה אשר אהיה), the name through which he revealed himself to Moses from the burning bush.[4] "It is from the name Ehyeh that all kinds of sustenance emanate, coming from the source, which is the infinite".

I Am That I Am

So this symbol actually describes how the entire Universe emanates out of this 1 point.
And since it's name is I AM than I guess it really is Consciousness.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Time is an invention of Man, a measurement. It serves no real purpose but to keep us accountable, and managed. It allows us to catalogue things, and events in order but you don't really need time to do that.

If you remove time from the equation, what do you get?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Ancients knew it.

Oh yeah, and it's a huge part of this story....

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Another of your Jedi mind tricks, this thread is.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Time is an invention of Man, a measurement. It serves no real purpose but to keep us accountable, and managed. It allows us to catalogue things, and events in order but you don't really need time to do that.

There is and there is not time. Paradox.

We are within "Eternal Now" but yet "Times they are a Changin"...
At least according to Bob Dylan.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Beautiful, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Zero velocity?

Velocity is the amount of time required for a particle to move through a given amount of space. Without time, Light wouldn't even travel.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That novel is not even close to describe the power of that symbol.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The real question, though, is:

If every particles are one particle, as the OP proposes, and

If all species of particles are composed of a single master particle, and

If time can actually bend backwards so to provide multiple instances of the same particle,

Then,

What causes these lines to bend into such shapes? What forces acts upon the universe to affect literally space and time and weave it as if it was a mere thread into this complex tapestry?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This also explains why CERN has this statue specifically...

This is the rear...

Look into how "Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma" fit into the concept of Universal Oneness and Consciousness.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

There is and there is not time. Paradox.

We are within "Eternal Now" but yet "Times they are a Changin"...
At least according to Bob Dylan.

No paradox. Again the Circumpunct.
The outside circle is "time", always moving, always expanding. The point in the center has no time is still, never moving but watching in all directions. The outside circle is part of the point, they are one and two at the same time.
The Eye.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

People who take '___' have been telling us this for years!

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." - I am the Walrus - The Beatles

Edit: Guess we can't use those three letters here

edit on 16-3-2018 by bluesjr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Vibration.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join