It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife files for divorce

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Can't imagine this is going to go over well. They have 5 kids and a fortune to split.

Vanessa Trump reportedly filed for divorce from her husband, President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., on Thursday in New York City.

Source

Wondering if his slipping the SS detail a while back has anything to do with this.

Trump Jr. ditched his Secret Service detail for a period of time in September, reportedly because he wanted more privacy. Sources told Page Six that Vanessa is a private person.

I don't really know anything about her at all but I would imagine being thrust into the spotlight as she has been is likely a big reason for this. I'd hate to have to deal with everyone always watching....that would just suck.
edit on 3/15/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Not sure, Jr has a lot of debt, from what has been reported. I am sure she will make out nicely though.

She probably wants it over in case he goes to prison.....

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That's too bad. Divorces suck.

Not much more to add. My neighbor got divorced, but he's not related to Trump.

Hopefully their kids will be under less stress.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Not sure, Jr has a lot of debt, from what has been reported. I am sure she will make out nicely though.

Is this another one of your feels Kurt?

Or do want to share what you can prove before you trash talk someone for once?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
That's too bad. Divorces suck.

Not much more to add. My neighbor got divorced, but he's not related to Trump.

Hopefully their kids will be under less stress.

Yes...divorces do suck...had 2 myself. Kids are pretty darn resilient and if they are good parents they can put aside their own differences for the kids.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Being married means she shares half the debt as well....funny that you'd think it was just him though.

And I don't think we will see him in prison.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She probably doesn't enjoy the political spotlight.

I wouldn't either.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I don't know what I would have done if I had 'white powder' sent to my house.

It must be terrifying.

So sad...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

She probably doesn't enjoy the political spotlight.

I wouldn't either.

Yep...I'd hate to be suddenly thrust into that as well....having everyone around trying to pick apart everything you do constantly....doesn't sound fun at all. Very stressful.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that, but it doesn't surprise me you handled it properly, you seem to always have good things to say.

And yeah, my neighbor isn't, they are still fighting using the kid and FB BF/GF BS.

Absolute disgrace to witness. Poor little guy.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Sorry to hear that, but it doesn't surprise me you handled it properly, you seem to always have good things to say.

And yeah, my neighbor isn't, they are still fighting using the kid and FB BF/GF BS.

Absolute disgrace to witness. Poor little guy.

Yeah...have seen a few that have gone really south and it sucks for everyone involved. Usually ends up with both sides hating each other and thousands spent on attorneys.

I have 50/50 custody of my kids and still hang with my stepson too. Working everything out somewhat amicably saves a lot of headache and money.

And thanks for the kind words.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Better to do the legal paperwork now than when he is doing time. Much easier on the kids also, because once in jail, there will be no problems with custody.

Always sad, but the Apple does not fall far from the tree.
edit on 15-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

I don't know what I would have done if I had 'white powder' sent to my house.

It must be terrifying.

So sad...

White Powder w/ 5 kids at home. Their safety comes first. Probably other personal circumstances, but the white powder was the, "I'm out of here!" point.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What does this have to do with politics? They are getting divorced like normal people do. So what?

I dont give a frak and no one in the rest of the country should either. Its a nonstory only to be weaponized by the media as another hit to the Trump family.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No getting elected POTUS by Republicant's for him.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No getting elected POTUS by Republicant's for him.

No one wants a presidential dynasty of Trumps, Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys.

I think everyone is about sick of establishment presidents.

edit on 15-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Glad you got this before certain leftist did, the spin they would have pulled would've been nauseating and hard to not respond in a manner that would get us banned.

Considering the politically charged and dangerous environment that leftist liberals have created, I truly feel for her. It should be a clean finish.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
some people will consider her a national hero now....sad

those people will put their hatred for everything Trump above their kids....double sad

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

No one should want any sort of dynasty. If they know whats good for anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Obviously she's a good female/girl. She knows when to get, when she can get it. As for a "Wife" or "Woman"? Not so much.
I wouldn't be surprised if she comes "out" as a "man" in/within five years. Which will leave Jr. Wondering wtf happened? But he has no "legal" recourse,..the "State" already decided, the female runs the "emotions", which is now "law". Which is what runs the "state"... I feel for JR.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join