It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Sprayed? NASA Got Called Out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: cooperton

You know those white things called clouds?

They’re the same thing as lingering contrails.

But If we knew how to create artificial clouds simply from an air craft's combustion exhaust I don't think there would be discussions by major science institutions regarding the geo-engineering of artificial nanoparticle clouds:

Solar Radiation modification - Royal Society

Yeah the two things are totes the same

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

"But If we knew how to create artificial clouds simply from an air craft's combustion exhaust I don't think there would be discussions by major science institutions regarding the geo-engineering of artificial nanoparticle clouds"

They would potentially be indistinguishable in the sky though. Which was my concern.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Because they can’t accurately predict contrails (within a big enough degree to do anything) AND solar radiation management needs more than just a few clouds to reflect the radiation back up/out.
edit on 2132018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Chemtrails ARE real, despite years of denial by those persons with agendas.

One day very soon I expect, this will be a different thread; something along the lines of: "CHEMTRAIL deniers confess;
human unity wins war against the Deep State"

Count on it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I don't think anyone denies that people do spray in certain situations/locations in some cases its well documented for various scientific reasons.

the disbelief comes with the people saying every contrail in the sky is a chemtrail, if you read up on weight and balance requirements for an airplane it will rapidly explain why your average civilian or military plane does not have the weight to spare for hundreds of pounds of tanks, and hundreds of pounds of chemicals.

The math doesn't work...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I've been hearing that for many years, and beyond "look up", and "chemtrails last, contrails don't" not one solid shred of proof has ever been provided. And no patents and papers about possible things aren't solid proof.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

One day very soon I expect, this will be a different thread; something along the lines of: "CHEMTRAIL deniers confess;
human unity wins war against the Deep State"

Count on it.

Twenty years we've been waiting but one day very soon...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

"But If we knew how to create artificial clouds simply from an air craft's combustion exhaust I don't think there would be discussions by major science institutions regarding the geo-engineering of artificial nanoparticle clouds"

They would potentially be indistinguishable in the sky though. Which was my concern.

Why would you think that, what similarities do you think they would have?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Depending on the chemicals that may be dumped, you potentially wouldn't be able to distinguish it between a regular contrail from the ground.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Depending on the chemicals that may be dumped, you potentially wouldn't be able to distinguish it between a regular contrail from the ground.

What similarities do you think they would have?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Next chance you get compare a commercial airliner to the jets that are flying super high in the sky. If the high jet appears to be half the size of the commercial airliner, then it is flying about twice as high.

And when you check their heights with a plane tracking site and see they are at the same altitude then what? I ask because you can do that you know as it helps to show how silly your claims are.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Care to provide any scientific testing of chemtrails while still in the air, because you do know the same way a contrail is tested is exactly how they would test a chemtrail yet nobody has ever tested one, so again other than wild speculation what evidence is there a chemtrail exists? And no air samples on the ground, and water samples or soil samples are good tests for chemtrails since those can be contaminated by things much closer to the ground.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And exactly what chemicals are used in a supposed chemtrail, I mean you seem so convinced they are real you should know whats in them? And SRM is being looked at in computer models not actual real world testing. But I feel you know this don't you? Here I will leave you with this to read.

www.technologyreview.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Bingo. And yet, you see video after video, of Dane Wiggington and idiots like him pointing to a white line in the sky and proclaiming it's a "chemtrail", by sight from the ground alone. That in a nutshell is where all the pushback comes from on this topic. Sure some evil entity "could" spray stuff on the plebes, but it's not likely, and not efficient, and certainly not being done by United. They are too busy killing dogs.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And exactly what chemicals are used in a supposed chemtrail, I mean you seem so convinced they are real you should know whats in them? And SRM is being looked at in computer models not actual real world testing. But I feel you know this don't you?

Haha what? I admitted on the last page that the evidence demonstrated that they are contrails and not chemtrails. I hope the status quo can forgive me for asking questions

Harvard Albedo modification

Yikes. Yeah that's what I am concerned about. Don't agree with them just because they're from an ivy league school.

originally posted by: network dude

Bingo. And yet, you see video after video, of Dane Wiggington and idiots like him pointing to a white line in the sky and proclaiming it's a "chemtrail", by sight from the ground alone. That in a nutshell is where all the pushback comes from on this topic. Sure some evil entity "could" spray stuff on the plebes, but it's not likely, and not efficient, and certainly not being done by United. They are too busy killing dogs.

Yeah that's the same conclusion I came to. I never wanted to believe in chemtrails. I briefly considered the possibility when I ran into some gov't documents seriously considering the option of dumping aluminum in the stratosphere to reflect sun radiation to slow down climate change... which led me on this wild goose chase.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh dear oh dear, the stupid must hurt, its so bad.

www.facebook.com...://www.facebook.com/tensleepcanyonrockclimbingtrash/posts/1015578 6690042585

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I dont like any chemical sprayed on me. Imagine if they said, "It's small particles of lead" what the outcry would be. Lithium raised my eyebrows d/t its bumbung and pacification effects.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

I dont like any chemical sprayed on me. Imagine if they said, "It's small particles of lead" what the outcry would be. Lithium raised my eyebrows d/t its bumbung and pacification effects.

So you had lithium sprayed on you?

is this what you are saying?

Who by?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

And the result would be exactly the same. Anything released at that altitude won't even be measurable at ground level.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join