It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The past effective population size of humans is an important population parameter that helps to explain how human populations evolved and expanded
The number has never dropped below 10,000. So my question is Adam and Eve, firstly did they have belly buttons and secondly how does their story tie in with human genetic variation? I have loads of questions on these stories of creation
The Fear by U-ziq love this video -

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I dunno i guess the first question to ask would be...does god have a uterus and were adam and eve attached to god's uterus with an umbilical chord?

edit on 14/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

One of the many issues I have with the exoteric telling of the story, rather than the actual qabalistic meaning, is when Cain is being banished for the murder of his brother Abel. God, has to mark him on the forehead ss a warning to all the others not to do him harm.

What others would that be?

Big holes, in the exoteric tradition of the Pentatuch. Navels? Eve...as a clone in a sense...good question, did dolly the sheep have one? Im gonna look that up.

Non placental gestated animals do not, so Im going with no navels as neither was placentally gestated in the exoteric understanding of the story.
edit on 14-3-2018 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Mitochondrial evidence shows we have evidence that everyone shares a common woman ancestor from around 200k years ago (EVE)

Added to that all men share one common ancestor from around 130k years ago. (ADAM)

I would bet they have belly buttons.

edit on 14-3-2018 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno i guess the first question to ask would be...does god have a uterus and were adam and eve attaches to god's uterus with an umbilical chord?

I once posited "Does (or did) God have a foreskin?" And why create something "in your image" and demand it chops away at its body as a covenant? And why being omniscient and knowing the beginning and the end be so hung up on a little bit of skin on a penis?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
So my question is Adam and Eve, firstly did they have belly buttons and secondly how does their story tie in with human genetic variation?

The story of Adam and Eve is allegorical. They never really existed, and the story was an attempt to explain why we live and die miserably in such a harsh, cruel world rather than live forever in paradise.

SPOILER: Because we decided to deny ignorance and become self-aware.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

so afam and eve had relations 70k years a part? that makes total sense.

more like we are missing huge chunks of data

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Mitochondrial evidence shows we have evidence that everyone shares a common woman ancestor from around 200k years ago (EVE)

Added to that all men share one common ancestor from around 130k years ago. (ADAM)

Wait.

Why is Eve older?

And what ever happened to Lilith?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: TheLotLizard

so afam and eve had relations 70k years a part? that makes total sense.

more like we are missing huge chunks of data

Where did I say they’ve had relations?

They lived in two separate time periods. It’s not rocket science...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

First...like ET UFO's, you have to prove that Adam/Eve existed.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

While the most recent common ancestor of MtDNA lineage is between 100 Ka and 170 Ka (hence the 135 Ka as it’s the mean of the earliest andatest estimates) Y DNA Adam is a bit older at 200-300 Ka based on a recently found and much older Y chromosome. And that’s just Homo sapiens. We can go back even farther to 580 Ka for the MRCA between H. Sapiens and Neanderthal. None of that changes the fact that they all had belly button though. Then again, they were all born and not made from dust and ribs.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemustasked the driver to stop....he did

yep, I have the account as it happened...

when the two had to leave they placed on a charriot. They asked the driver to stop....he was an angel and he stopped for them....

they pleaded with the angel driver to ask God if they can stay. the answer was no the next two times also....

they finally got one word in but God said just go and when they sleep that He would rewake them for their glory, but
as they were going they threw a fit and God told them yes, they can take with them mortal flowers and some of the fresh perfume smells of fruit and flowers, but not the real scent....
edit on 14-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

the were bannished and housed in a cave or such....and something happened to them that they never knew of

the light began deminshing, and then the sun went down and those two were howling with primevival fright....God had to send a messenger.....tell em

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yes they were natural births.

Adapa (Adam) and Aicha /Aixa (Eve) were born from augmented human surrogate mothers.

(Lilith being one of these type of surrogate mothers and born herself from a more pure blood hybrid than Adapa thanks to her surrogate mother being higher in rank than his. Lilith was older too and raised under one of the lost cultures of the first antediluvian societies.)

(When I say Hybrids and hybridization of mankind so as to be able to reproduce I mean : Hybrids of a master race building all these damned things,lol, and some of their creations.)

Adam and Eve were the new line of mankind from which a base clone race was established. Genetic variation was later introduced by predesigned genetic templates being slowly added into the population that were aimed at establishing a capable worker race that could reproduce as well as not regress generationally into a less capable species.

(This was a problem faced with older versions of humanity. They always regressed into barbarism if allowed to breed.) The temporary fix was to make small batches of purpose specific breeds for different tasks that just lasted longer. The new problem then was maintaining controlled numbers over long periods of time. Give them longevity and it becomes an issue of natural entropy on flesh until the same issues arise when you need to replenish losses. We were given the ability to breed but without the longevity of older versions.

The aim was for a type of clone that could reproduce and effect large scale enterprises over generations. The type of large scale works needed to restart a dying civilization. We had to last long enough to teach our young and complete our tasks but not long enough to compete as rival civilizations only to then become a risk when we regress into rebellion.

So instead of surrogate hybrid mothers to give birth to a few direct clones of specific past versions, they used a hybrid base model to clone us and then tweaked us over a few generations to meet a universal standard while incorporating traits of past templates where necessary.

Its unlikely that Adapa and Aicha were close to us genetically speaking. They were probably hybrids themselves. Their descendants were divided into a dozen stockpiles of batched clones like cattle. This was mankind until we could breed and be released from the pens...

Then preserves were established and we were allowed to grow under the direct guidance of other older versions of mankind until we could be left more or less alone. Or until they died out from....natural entropy and not being able to reproduce like us...must have made some of these watchers really jealous....I bet they regressed and rebelled a lot about it all.

Thats all just my opinion of course.

edit on 3 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Wait.

Why is Eve older?

And what ever happened to Lilith?

I think im right but it wasn't until the 70's until we discovered that we Mitochondrial DNA differs in a few key ways from nuclear DNA. That's a big step forward in our understanding.
I'll tell you a true story about Lilith, in 2014 her life changed. Her Dad returned.And literally, overnight Angels no longer viewed her as a demon and began to apologise to her for not listening to her on her lifelong campaign for equality for all women and children.
I look at movements like metoo or any of these movements, I see Lil.

The author Monette Chilson, has written a great introductory book to Lilith - it's title is My Name is Lilith, its available on Amazon if you really want an intro to who and what Lilith is

edit on 14-3-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

(post by visitedbythem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Now we're asking the REAL questions!

ATS sleuths assemble!

Seriously though, this is one that has puzzled me for some time.

All classical art shows the navel, but that would imply being in a womb.

I wish I knew the answer, but I'm stumped.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That's easy. First came the egg. Then came the chicken. Then bellybuttons.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No offense, but how do you expect anyone to answer this?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
That's easy. First came the egg. Then came the chicken. Then bellybuttons.

What came first, the belly or the button?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

No offense, but how do you expect anyone to answer this?

Catechism. This is the type of question people asked in Catechism. It's along the lines of "Can God create an object so massive not even He can move it?" and "Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that it's impossible for Him to eat it before it cools down?" The attempt to ask a ponderous and unanswerable question to throw off the Catechism instructor.

The answer, obviously, is 'no.' Bellybuttons are essentially scar tissue. God created mankind perfect in His own image, so they were created without scars.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join