It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targeted Assasination Program - "Israel has assassinated more people than anyone in the West"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Listening to this on my drive (through the blizzard) to work today, I was fascinated by what I heard. It is a podcast with a bestselling author, a Dr. Ronen Bergman who discusses Israel's Targeted Assassinations. The person interviewing Dr. Ronen Bergman is Stratfor's Chief Security Officer, Fred Burton who worked as an agent with the US State Department's Diplomatic Security Service.

I would never "romanticize" murder or harming of other people, first and foremost, but the information shared in this podcast about Israel's secret targeted killing programs was interesting and the author, Bergman seems to know what he's talking about. I figured others on ATS might appreciate the information. Back to the topic...

Bergman claims that Israeli Intelligence has done more assassinations than any other Western nation (I am skeptical of this, but I'm no expert on Mossad, or how one could even try to put together stats on "who secretly killed more people". Nonetheless, the author has some incredible explanations of how Israeli's assassination teams operate.

Dr. Bergman gives the example of James Bond, who hacks the computers, flies the helicopters, jumps from building-to-building to conduct secret operations. Bergman explains that Israel's assassination teams operate like this, but it is not just a one-man-show, they have one individual who specializes in each of those skills and they work together to carry out these targeted killings.

He talks about Israel's "Rainbow Teams", who will sometimes work in teams of people, maybe even up to 100 people working together to secretly set up an assassination. Separately, the actual assassination team, who "pulls the trigger or activates the remote device" that does the killing, comes from another team known as "Bionet".

The podcast is just under 24 minutes long and is rich with history.

edit on 14-3-2018 by FamCore because: Youtube Link

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Somebody has to be number one I guess

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Lol, didn’t you see the movie “black Sunday?” Lol

Or I think that’s what it was called. The one where Eric Bana is an assassin for Mossad.

Honestly I think the prohibition on assassinations is a cop out...

Imho It is so the politicians can send the soldiers to war, without haveing to risk their own skin.

It is a gentleman’s agreement between TPTB of the world.

Funny, because if the way we fought wars was through political assassinations , the world would be a better place..

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
SO , this feller has the exact number of assassinations from each country in the world ?

Unbelievable
No , seriously , unbelievable..

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Israel is a rogue nation that has no respect for international laws or national borders. This is no surprise at all.

Mossad murdered Gerald Bull in cold blood in Germany. They have an illegal nuclear weapons program which they use to threaten Europe with their apocalyptic “Samson plan”

They are also the single biggest thief of American military and industrial secrets. China’s espionage in America doesn’t hold a candle to Israel.

If not for America’s sponsorship Israel would find itself completely isolated from the outside world.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

But how do you REALLY feel?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Munich?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
im pretty sure israel got the top score in assassin's creed with the help of Hamas.
couldnta done it without you!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Ahh that’s right.. good call.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: FamCore

Lol, didn’t you see the movie “black Sunday?” Lol

Or I think that’s what it was called. The one where Eric Bana is an assassin for Mossad.

Honestly I think the prohibition on assassinations is a cop out...

Imho It is so the politicians can send the soldiers to war, without haveing to risk their own skin.

It is a gentleman’s agreement between TPTB of the world.

Funny, because if the way we fought wars was through political assassinations , the world would be a better place..

They discuss the movie you're talking about in the podcast. Dr. Bergman says the movie was not an accurate depiction of what took place, but that he actually interviewed someone who was involved in those events for his book.

It was a 2005 film directed by Steven Spielberg: www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Have you ever read the Bible.....I have, and after I finished I wouldn't trust Israel in my shathouse with a muzzle on. If these are God's choosen people........to quote the Knight from the Indiana Jones's movies......."he choice was poor".

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You piqued my interest.

Black Sunday refers to a 77 movie.

Though, in Munich, they do keep talking about a "black September" program.

I'm going to have to pick it back up later, it's nearly 3 hours long and I have work.

Thanks for giving me something to get into.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Israel is good at this, even in this country they probably put out hits on people that are a threat to their people or government.

new topics

top topics

join