It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOB MUELLER Frustrated - Now Trying Get Trump on CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So when Hillary is investigated multiple times it's fine.

When Trump is investigated it's desperation.

Got it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Sounds like this whole Muller investigation is like a gun held to Trumps head by the deep state. As long as Trump plays ball it's all good and Muller will just waste time and resources playing games. As soon as Trump stands against the deep state then wow, Muller will find something to take trump off the tracks and change the daily headlines.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This is why we have "Special Counsels" today instead of the Independent Counsel. While Clinton was convicted for essentially a consensual relationship, as an officer of the court, a lawyer, and under oath he flat out lied about it.

The investigation did drift far afield but when you look at the situation, President, Oval Office, young intern, and read the report some really far out dirty stuff for a POTUS. He really should have gone to jail as anybody else whom lied to a Grand Jury would have

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Trump doesn't have to fire Mueller (and he is likely being advised not to by his councils), since there is nothing Mueller can do to Trump. Even if Mueller comes up with a 'smoking gun' of evidence that Trump is getting paid directly from Putin, the Republican controlled congress would need to be the ones who actually choose to prosecute Trump, and there is literally nothing Mueller can present that would get them to do that. Trumps course of action is currently the best, insomuch as he can just continue to downplay the legitimacy of Mueller's probe, and when the findings finally come out, quietly ignore them (whatever they may be).

The main thrust of the issue is the optics if/when the Republican controlled congress decides to pass on any action from Mueller's findings. I would imagine they are likely to have a couple of news pieces in their pockets for when those are made public (to help distract and redirect messaging away from Republican congressional inaction).

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Cough Cough.. Benghazi ... Cough cough.. Emails .. Cough Cough.. Hit Squad .. cough cough.. Seth Rich.. cough cough.. Come on double standards guys even Seth Rich's parents are suing Fox for this double standard garbage.

Right no way>

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So "conspiracy to defraud the United States Government" Is not a big deal? Pshhh......Yes it is. you same few people here on ATS have so much fun trying to minimize and redirect, its funny to watch anymore. There is more to come. I predict no fewer than 5 more indictments.

So in the end, there will be at least 24 CRIMINAL indictments, from an investigation, that according to you same few, 10 months ago were all saying NOTHING AT ALL WOULD COME OF IT. Seems to me you were just as wrong then, as you are now.

Every time something new comes out, you same few say, "its over, see no collusion", its not over. Unlike the GOP, Republican Muller, wants to get to the truth....The GOP is going to look pretty stupid, when more comes out.

Republicans, lose more credibility by the day.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I think the major difference is.. I really don't care if it is Trump, Comey, Hillary, Obama.. Any sort of conduct like this should be rooted out. If Uranium one turns out to be something, then do something. Etc.. I'm okay with these stones hitting anyone.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Trump doesn't have to fire Mueller (and he is likely being advised not to by his councils), since there is nothing Mueller can do to Trump. Even if Mueller comes up with a 'smoking gun' of evidence that Trump is getting paid directly from Putin, the Republican controlled congress would need to be the ones who actually choose to prosecute Trump, and there is literally nothing Mueller can present that would get them to do that. Trumps course of action is currently the best, insomuch as he can just continue to downplay the legitimacy of Mueller's probe, and when the findings finally come out, quietly ignore them (whatever they may be).

The main thrust of the issue is the optics if/when the Republican controlled congress decides to pass on any action from Mueller's findings. I would imagine they are likely to have a couple of news pieces in their pockets for when those are made public (to help distract and redirect messaging away from Republican congressional inaction).

Trump is not getting removed from office by impeachment. Democrats need to accept this and move on.

Even if Democrats manage to retake control of Congress in 2018, it's not a given that they'd actually impeach Trump. The left-fringe loonies like Pelosi and Al Greene would vote for it, but moderates would want to see evidence of some actual crime that warrants removal. And even if Trump is impeached, they won't be able to remove him from office. That takes a 2/3 majority vote in the senate, and there is no realistic way the Democrats can obtain that in the foreseeable future. (To the contrary, current polls suggest at least 5 senate Dems in states Trump won are in danger of losing their seats this fall.)

Unless Mueller surprises everyone and pulls out some kind of smoking-gun proof of something serious, Trump is staying in office until 2020 at least. The kind of tenuous, six-degrees-of-separation bull# that eventually manages to trace a path to Russia isn't going to cut it, not by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is a serious question:

When did the FBI Directors turn into gossipy 7th graders?
Honestly, this is pathetic...and kinda funny

Can’t wait till this guy gets fired...
I hope does it via a tweet while mueller is flying like he did to Comey...

THIS JUST IN
FORMER FBI DIRECTOR COMEY HAS BREAKING NEWS ON TRUMP

-Chris

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Trump is not getting removed from office by impeachment. Democrats need to accept this and move on.

Even if Democrats manage to retake control of Congress in 2018, it's not a given that they'd actually impeach Trump. The left-fringe loonies like Pelosi and Al Greene would vote for it, but moderates would want to see evidence of some actual crime that warrants removal. And even if Trump is impeached, they won't be able to remove him from office. That takes a 2/3 majority vote in the senate, and there is no realistic way the Democrats can obtain that in the foreseeable future. (To the contrary, current polls suggest at least 5 senate Dems in states Trump won are in danger of losing their seats this fall.)

Unless Mueller surprises everyone and pulls out some kind of smoking-gun proof of something serious, Trump is staying in office until 2020 at least. The kind of tenuous, six-degrees-of-separation bull# that eventually manages to trace a path to Russia isn't going to cut it, not by a long shot.

I think you've pretty much reiterated what I said above, however I'd posit there isn't even a 'smoking gun' per-se that would have any change effect on the scenario. Can you think of any and rationalize how the mechanics of it actually affecting Trump work out?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
This is a serious question:

When did the FBI Directors turn into gossipy 7th graders?
Honestly, this is pathetic...and kinda funny

Can’t wait till this guy gets fired...
I hope does it via a tweet while mueller is flying like he did to Comey...

THIS JUST IN
FORMER FBI DIRECTOR COMEY HAS BREAKING NEWS ON TRUMP

-Chris

Of course you want to see Mueller fired.

I remember when conservatives on ATS were over the moon about Mueller.... lol, how things change and identity politics warps minds.

Gossipy seventh graders? Sounds like Trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I will wait for your post when all you speculate about happens . Will I see a post if it doesn't ? I have said before that there is very little difference between the two parties . My speculation is more people will go down than you think . I hope neither one of us has to wait to long .

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

call me a good right winger like a good little partisan liberal.

How about he will not retire in peace. He is still working. That will end after this.

Also, I dont need to make crap up. This past year has been awful for democrats and those who opposed my president.

Haha

edit on 3 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So when Hillary is investigated multiple times it's fine.

When Trump is investigated it's desperation.

Got it.

The investigations into Hillary are finding serious crimes. There's no need for those 4 investigations to lower the bar, and leak, like DESPERATE Mueller keeps doing.

edit on 3/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'll believe that "serious crimes" claim when she's in jail and not before.

How many times has she been investigated and nothing has been found? They are desperate to put her in jail but keep failing.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

So "conspiracy to defraud the United States Government" Is not a big deal? Pshhh......Yes it is. you same few people here on ATS have so much fun trying to minimize and redirect, its funny to watch anymore. There is more to come. I predict no fewer than 5 more indictments.

So in the end, there will be at least 24 CRIMINAL indictments, from an investigation, that according to you same few, 10 months ago were all saying NOTHING AT ALL WOULD COME OF IT. Seems to me you were just as wrong then, as you are now.

Every time something new comes out, you same few say, "its over, see no collusion", its not over. Unlike the GOP, Republican Muller, wants to get to the truth....The GOP is going to look pretty stupid, when more comes out.

Republicans, lose more credibility by the day.

What the hell does that even mean?!

It's like "collusion"

Nothing.

Let's look at who was actually defrauding the govt, aka we the people, ok?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I agree. Also, the sexual things Clinton did in the Oval Office should have been illegal, simply because of WHERE he did them. "Lying" is peanuts by comparison, IMO.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

How many times has she been investigated and nothing has been found? They are desperate to put her in jail but keep failing.

If Hillary is exonerated after the 4 ongoing investigations into her alleged crimes, and those of the Clinton Foundation, I will have lost all remaining faith in our judicial system. We might as well move the DOJ to San Francisco and put Pelosi and Waters in charge of the department.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Hillary is exonerated after the 4 ongoing investigations into her alleged crimes, and those of the Clinton Foundation, I will have lost all remaining faith in our judicial system. We might as well move the DOJ to San Francisco and put Pelosi and Waters in charge of the department.

Might make someone want to make a truck bomb.

A la what's his face.

Mc V

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

blinks - are you taking the piss ?

wikki primer

an actual case

the above case = nothing to do with me - its just an example of reportage of a prosecution " conspiracy to commit murder "

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join