It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unclasified KGB files. Stalin assasinated.USA bombed Rusian airbase,near Vladivostok 1950.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I found this bit of interesting info, reported from the guy who read the declassified KGB files, during a time of uncertainty in the end of the Soviet Union. Apparently Stalin was in ruddy health, besides perhaps a bit of high blood pressure, then he died? after the autopsy Beria had the file removed and the Doctor who did it removed? but the doc made another copy which showed clear signs of cyanide poisoning.
Then during the Korean war it seemed the Yanks got stuck into an airfield that was in the Soviet Union and destroyed a load of MIGS, just missed the bullet on that one, obviously the Russian nukes were not in a state of readiness at that time.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I found this bit of interesting info, reported from the guy who read the declassified KGB files, during a time of uncertainty in the end of the Soviet Union. Apparently Stalin was in ruddy health, besides perhaps a bit of high blood pressure, then he died? after the autopsy Beria had the file removed and the Doctor who did it removed? but the doc made another copy which showed clear signs of cyanide poisoning.
Then during the Korean war it seemed the Yanks got stuck into an airfield that was in the Soviet Union and destroyed a load of MIGS, just missed the bullet on that one, obviously the Russian nukes were not in a state of readiness at that time.

Awesome, will watch after my shift at work tonight!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

im always sceptical of these claims made by russia.

with all the propaganda coming out from the US and Russia these days its hard to tell whats what. i have a hard time believing that we bombed and destroyed 103 aircraft without it slipping out.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If that whets Your whistle,

www.imdb.com...

Look for Season: 5 Episode: 10 "Mayan Armageddon: The New Evidence" There are MILLIONS dying of cancer in the world's worst science project. It is the part w/the circular lake full of radiation.

new topics

top topics

join