It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists examining Peru mummies have interesting findings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
For anyone who isn't aware, sometime last year several mummified bodies were found in Peru. These bodies, however, had very interesting qualities - particularly the fact that they had three very long fingers on each hand as opposed to four, as well as oddly-shaped skulls. One of the bodies has been sent to a lab in Russia where examinations have begun, and the researchers have come to some interesting conclusions. So far they know that the body has the same number of chromosome pairs as found in humans (not exactly significant in and of itself), but they've also found that the body possesses a non-human anatomical structure. The rib cage in particular is different. One scientist goes on to say that this body could indeed be that of an extraterrestrial or other human-like race.
Further testing of chromosomes and amino acids and whatnot is taking place, which will undoubtedly be very interesting.

Korotkov believes Maria could be a representative of a certain race that evolved much earlier than we did, “maybe thousands of years earlier,” he said. The professor hypothesized that this race may have perished as a result of a flood or a comet strike.

X-ray and computer tomography showed Maria has a very different rib structure to that of humans.

Aside from Maria, Professor Korotkov witnessed four more mummies in Peru, all male with a DNA of 23 pairs of chromosomes, like us. However, “they appear human but they are not. Their anatomic structure is different”

“They could be extraterrestrials"
Source

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Humans were not the only hominids on this planet. These people, yes they are still people, are probably just a different hominid. Far enough back, we may be related to them, most of the hominids are related somehow if you go back far enough. I don't know why they automatically call these beings hoaxes, I think some are banded, people found they could look like these people by banding their heads, monkey see monkey do.

I would like to see the real ones confirmed and classified as another type of Hominid if they are confirmed. Denying something exists just because people band their heads elsewhere is not science, that is opinion. Proper testing should be done to identify these beings. I doubt if they are aliens, but if we saw some people like that, I am sure people would call them aliens. They may be more real than us as far as originating on earth, I am sure we are a mutation of some other hominid. We did not get dropped off here by god. We evolved, maybe Adam was the first of our mutation, I do not know or care, the bible just tries to give an explanation of where we came from to satisfy people's curiosity in the matter.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.faculty.ucr.edu...

Well they've found Egyptian mummies with traces of coc aine and nicotine in them. Those kind of resemble statues and such of ancient Egyptian pharaoh's. Coca and tobacco plants come from the America's.
edit on 13/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

only if you are 1984ing the word "people"

check around the web, people are:

human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.

human beings making up a group or assembly or linked by a common interest

They are not people, and they are only hominids, if they are from Earth....that's just plain English and science.

Could they be from Earth, yeah. Could they be from another Star System, yeah. Science gives people(see what i did there) many theories on how to travel between star systems, all people need is time to make it happen. If people can do it, other entities can sure do it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I've been following this story since Gaia TV started covering it, and I'm glad Korotkov has taken the driver's seat here.

Last year this whole matter was promoted by Jaime Maussan, whose reputation is pure crap for lack of better words.

At least now with the chromosome analysis they can prove that the mummies themselves are actual organic beings rather than the artificial plaster dummies that skeptics were quick to claim.

This story has a lot more unfolding to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You didnt click the link in the article , did you ?

READ MORE: Ufologist ‘confirms with scientific evidence’ that aliens lived with humans on Earth
Read that article (an embedded link from your OP article)
Jamie Maussan
Need I say more ?
In this case , I really , really hate to be "that guy". Dirty job , yet has to be done. ATS Motto and all.

edit on 3/13/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Haven't this prove to be a hoax already?
edit on 13/3/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
www.faculty.ucr.edu...

Well they've found Egyptian mummies with traces of coc aine and nicotine in them. Those kind of resemble statues and such of ancient Egyptian pharaoh's. Coca and tobacco plants come from the America's.
Lol the worse explanation ever I read to explain that was that in the Victorian era a bunch of privileged cats were having Coke parties around the mummies as a kind of thematic party. "Hey bro we just brought some mummies back and wouldn't it be fun to have some people over and do some blow?" The argument being that these occurrences contaminated the samples.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Haven't this prove to be a hoax already?

was moved to the hoax bin back in June last year

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Wonderful publicity stunt for People of Earth, season 3!

Looks like they really did bump off Jeff the Grey!

But seriously, why does that mummy look so white and clean? Where was it found? Or did its maker forget to make it look old and dusty? It looks like they just freeze-dried the poor critter last week. Or last year (assuming it is Jeff the Gray!) Actually this guy must be Jeff's tall and lanky uncle Jefferson. Looks real -- but I'm an artist. I could have made that, given a bit of time and motive (like, ahem, publicity! known hoaxer: Senor Maussan; and Monsignor Weidner, massacre denier?).

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wonder if Vegans are actually human sometimes. They graze at salad bars like a deer grazing in my garden.

People is sort of the same thing as multiple persons. The word person is related to a being that has a personality, who shows cognition and humanistic traits. Humans are not the only beings that have personalities or human like traits. There are many animals now shown to have self awareness, just because modern humans stuck themselves on a pedestal and said no other animals are as important as them does not mean it is true. Maybe these beings were more intelligent than humans at the time, maybe they actually taught humans about being human.

Neanderthals were people too, they have the same type of DNA but just a little different. People with High foreheads and flat top heads are not more human than the people with low foreheads and slanting upwards toward the back heads, they are just different. Because of the difference in skull types, people can have differently proportions to areas of the brains, they are still human. If you use one section of your brain more, like doing math, that section of the brain gets bigger and some others could get smaller. Mathematicians are human. There are a lot of variables, it is our ability to reason and our empathy that makes us human. Now some people do not have empathy while others are not able to reason well, they are still human. Some people are like parrots, repeating what they are told, they are human. People who are deformed are still human they are still people. When a soldier gets his arms and legs blown off, he is still a person.

Our cats seem to have more human traits than some people I know, they tend to be very set in their way and like to form behavior patterns. Like some people I know.

I think that people started to say animals were dumb so that we would not feel bad because we are omnivours, many of us need to eat meat to survive, we do not make proper enzymes to eat only veggies. but we are all people, we just are different. A jerk is a person, so is a person who is too nice and has a mushy personality.

Maybe the people with distorted brain proportions decided that classifying beings by their ability to think like them is what makes us human. In England many moons ago, people who had big heads were given jobs as scientists and scholars, that was kind of a dumb thing to do.

They also gave people who ate filberts a classification as being intelligent. So the people back years ago that structured our comprehension of intelligence were actually created by nuts.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
FYI the find was not Maussan's, but from a Grave robber who contacted the Peru antiquity dept and that person contacted Maussan and asked for his help in investigating the find...
edit on 13-3-2018 by manuelram16 because: sp

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

Wonderful publicity stunt for People of Earth, season 3!

Looks like they really did bump off Jeff the Grey!

But seriously, why does that mummy look so white and clean? Where was it found? Or did its maker forget to make it look old and dusty? It looks like they just freeze-dried the poor critter last week. Or last year (assuming it is Jeff the Gray!) Actually this guy must be Jeff's tall and lanky uncle Jefferson. Looks real -- but I'm an artist. I could have made that, given a bit of time and motive (like, ahem, publicity! known hoaxer: Senor Maussan; and Monsignor Weidner, massacre denier?).

The mummification process requires the use of salt and natron - a mixture of sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate. That bleaches everything.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What I find interesting about the whole elongated skulls phenomenon, is that this head binding practice was done not just in South America but Africa too. In fact it was practiced by some African cultures until quite recently.

So why would people who apparently had no contact with each adopt this same technique? Where did they get the idea from and who were they trying mimic?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The architecture of the hands look identical, so im assuming this is the same case?
Or if not...then it is the second account of the same species.

link to findings

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What I find interesting about the whole elongated skulls phenomenon, is that this head binding practice was done not just in South America but Africa too. In fact it was practiced by some African cultures until quite recently.

So why would people who apparently had no contact with each adopt this same technique? Where did they get the idea from and who were they trying mimic?

It's interesting nonetheless, but it isn't a rare phenomenon. There are pyramids all over the globe in different locations built when they had no contact.

Maybe they were trying to look more like their creators...
edit on 13/3/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I can imagine the evolutionists and archeologists doing something very similar due to this:

ignoring an denying anything and everything. Can't have anything going against established "Fact", right?

Who am I trying to kid..... This will get buried and forgotten, just like the true age, tombs and entrances within the Sphinx, pyramids on other continents, and pretty much everything else they don't agree with.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

What I find interesting about the whole elongated skulls phenomenon, is that this head binding practice was done not just in South America but Africa too. I

So three fingers and three finger-toes is just not interesting at all, uh-huh.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
They have found the white powder that helped mummification was cadmium chloride.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
I can imagine the evolutionists and archeologists doing something very similar due to this:

ignoring an denying anything and everything. Can't have anything going against established "Fact", right?

Who am I trying to kid..... This will get buried and forgotten, just like the true age, tombs and entrances within the Sphinx, pyramids on other continents, and pretty much everything else they don't agree with.

There will be a congressional investigation of this to prove it is a Russian conspiracy to discredit our western free world archeologists.
They will get Russian informants to write a paper on the interference with our accepted beliefs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join