It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russ Dizdar - How to get rid of evil spirits and spiritual warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Being on this site and others in the search for truth has taken me to some deep, dark places. This journey has been confusing, depressing, shocking and enlightening to the nature of this world. With the lack of action that is going on with some of these horrors and deceptions it has felt like I am trapped in a place that even angles fear to tread.

With that being said and for those in a similar place I would like to introduce one angel amongst this darkness with us Russ Dizdar, a police Chaplin with about 35 years field experience. For a brief introduction to some of his work I recommend this video 'How to get rid of evil spirits'

He also has a website with other work at www.shatterthedarkness.net... with programs there and on youtube about the spiritual war that is taking place. He does have a strong connection with the scriptures, but more importantly a good heads up and practical approach about how to handle the injustices that confronts us all. It is a global problem.

I was brought up Catholic, but do not subscribe to any religious ideologies these days. I do see Jesus as a good man trying to do the right thing. I do see how the bible survived all this time as more important in establishing our law than getting caught up in what miracles may of happened. To pray and declare our intentions does set goals for us to achieve, we may not achieve all of them but we will get closer to them than not having anything to follow. Currently I am still listening to his work.

I pray we can deny ignorance,

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I've listened to a lot of Dizdar. If he's to be believed, his revelations explain a lot about what's been happening in the world, particularly with the nut shooters, such as the Aurora CO. theatre shooting.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The creation of multiple personality types of people is something he is familiar and had some success in working with. I have not had much to do with the Aurora shooter, but first impression is that he has multiple personalities or dissociative identity disorder. I have come across others that do have aspects of this condition, it is a tough one to work with.

In trying to understand how something like 9/11 could take place, the underground satanic culture, mind control programs and globalist agenda helped make it happen. Even today there are many cover ups going on with high profile and extreme crimes. Fake news and political division helps confuse and distract from the real situation. How many things can we really trust unconditionally?

Getting further into Russ Dizdar, a strong spiritual warrior needs: awareness, be alert, walk with authority, put on their armor and be ready for action. He has a lot to add for how we do this.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I do kinda like these short threads. To the point.

top topics

join