It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blog Histories of Things to Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hope this is the right forum for this...

i just love this blog and i thought it would appeal to users here.

Histories of Things to Come
TIMES, TIME, AND HALF A TIME. A HISTORY OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.

Comments on a cultural reality between past and future.

This blog describes Metatime in the Posthuman experience, drawn from Sir Isaac Newton's secret work on the future end of times, a tract in which he described Histories of Things to Come. His hidden papers on the occult were auctioned to two private buyers in 1936 at Sotheby's, but were not available for public research until the 1990s.

it's an interesting mix of topics drawn from current events, trends, and culture in society and technology, always something new and thought-provoking.

Histories of Things to Come

ETA: here's a link to 'best posts' for an overview of the range of topics

Best Posts
edit on 11-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Creepy..

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Creepy..

haha yeah... i'd never have one of those anyway, but...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Awesome share. Digging through some of the past topics and promises to be fascinating.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
niiiice reminds me of these following blogs:
secretsun.blogspot.com...
hiddenexperience.blogspot.com...
brizdazz.blogspot.com...
edit on 11-3-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If it's public within 7 thousand years it's not secret. Sabboth day is a thousand years after 7 thousand years. It is not, repeat, not, a Sunday Saturday Wednesday every once or 2 or whatever sequence a week. It's evolution taking a break for a thousand years after 7. I think it'll make my good semi fictional section book. Satan's Prides Secret Powers when I'm way older lol. Not physically possible for the world to be made in seven days or even the galaxy & have it slow down this quick to out speed for life. Not possible even if science was wrong about the life span of our galaxy what they call universes time. It is proven earth slows down, no flat earth lol, slowly, but not that slow even afterbthisuch momentum lost, I can't make it out at least lol

PS thank you
edit on 11-3-2018 by SatansPride because: PS**

PSS maybe Mayans thought of that cycle we just got it wrong later. Made it up maybe but kept the same base
edit on 11-3-2018 by SatansPride because: PSS**

PSSP if all churches in the world hell even America spent that hour at church on sun Saturday, went to bible study yada all those days spent doing that they could spend & vow all of that time to helping people. Nah they sit on their ass & ptay when they could be helping people. The devil wins when the good people keep an idle hand. They aren't doing anything for that hour when they could help the people & animals out for an hour every week. That's a lot of hours in a lifetime. They are winning!!
edit on 11-3-2018 by SatansPride because: PSSP**

new topics

top topics

join