It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal Delusions of Western Man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: MikeA

The US goaded the world into WWII. It began with the Wall Street crash of 29.

Lol you should get your money back. WWII began when Hitler was raised by Jewish foster parents. He later blamed the Jews for Germany's loss of WWI. It began in the Pacific with Japan's attempt at military expansion that forced the US to place an oil embargo on them to protect our interests in an attempt to get them to leave our friends alone.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

China is a very interesting topic to say the least.

Yes it is, very interesting. Did you read the post Spartan left on page 3? You should read it, and then read it again.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Glad you honed in on this, it's added a lot to the post.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Lets take a closer look at how other Countries operate in America, Our example today being China and which Billion Dollar Companies it owns.

I've found 3 links to 10 Different Billion Dollar Companies China has the most shares therefore owning most of the Singular Co.'s i'm posting.

10 Iconic Companies including Forbes.

Chinese companies, though, own part or all of a number of companies that impact American lives on a daily basis, and many people aren't aware of it. Whether you're going to the movies, washing your clothes or preparing dinner, there's a good chance some of the money you spent to do so eventually found its way to China.

www.cnbc.com...=1

China's HNA in talks to buy controlling stake in Forbes: Sources

www.cnbc.com...

fortune.com...

edit on 13-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

Check your history. The crash of 29 hit Germany hard, too. Hitler rode that tide of uncertainty to total power in its wake. In the Pacific, the US sanctioned Japans access to resources after they invaded China. It was this act that directly led to Japan starting war in retaliation in the Pacific. I'd say you are suffering from the very delusions of western man as suggested in the thread title.

historyplace

Independent

edit on 13-3-2018 by intrptr because: total

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Our History is one Giant tangled Meshiva!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: BotheLumberJack

The US only wants to marginalize China's Business interests militarily ( and their interest in our LAND) and taking over US Companies. But.. China just wants to do business.

Last time I checked Asia isn't North America. US is forced to accept credit from China because we are a debtor nation, lol.

Please, please, buy us out of debt, says US banker man.

Don't worry they already have, mostly.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Our History is one Giant tangled Meshiva!

The official version taught in schools is the cover up.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The US only wants to marginalize China's Business interests militarily ( and their interest in our LAND) and taking over US Companies. But.. China just wants to do business.

Last time I checked Asia isn't North America. US is forced to accept credit from China because we are a debtor nation, lol.

Trump is careful not to rock that boat either. They make his clothing line over there. Instead of heaping hate on China, the focus in the official narrative is on Korea.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Trump is careful not to rock that boat either. They make his clothing line over there. Instead of heaping hate on China, the focus in the official narrative is on Korea.

But they wouldn't make his clothes there if they didnt want to. Korea doesn't make anyones clothing but Kims.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Trumps clothing is made in China.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

AAAAAAnd China is not building military bases overseas?

American provocation or not, if China acted as they claim they do, then they wouldn't be building bases to project power into other regions.

And what about that little South China Sea? They didn't claim that until just recently based on "ancient" documents after signing modern treaties. I don't recall when I moved here in 2007 seeing that dotted line on the newscasts at all nor were the islands south of Japan discussed or shown either.

China is moving to secure it's resource base and project power. The evidence is there. Arguing they were provoked isn't realistic because we can't go back and rewrite history to prove it. I'm not going to get into a debate with you over American "aggression" or "provocation". I will agree America is an empire and we do generally win the culture war - McDonald's, Coke, movies, music and victory by culture. It's been won in China already.

The Chinese gov't try to keep the nation at the point of tipping into toxic nationalism so they can go to war if necessary. Research what happens when China perceives a slight against it by Japan or SK for that matter. I'll save you some time, it results in masses of Chinese folks rioting and looting Japanese noodle shops, which surprise are owned by Chinese people! Heck just today on the subway I was watching the TV on the train and they were covering AGAIN the Japanese invasion of China. The leadership here loves to live in the past, keep people in a "victim mind state" with regard to China's position and generally don't want to truly move forward.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

American provocation or not, if China acted as they claim they do, then they wouldn't be building bases to project power into other regions.

American provocation is precisely the issue, all the way over there. Whatever China, Russia, Korea and Iran (Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine) do to protect themselves isn't "other regions" , they are Sovereign Nations.

Is the US an "other region" to you?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

And the shirt on your back is probably made in China.

And if not your shirt than probably one or more of these items.

www.popsci.com...
edit on 24-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

And the shirt on your back is probably made in China.

And if not your shirt than probably one or more of these items.

www.popsci.com...

My home town is become China town now. Asians and Indians in general populate Silicon Valley, making up 33 percent of San Fransisco, by the numbers.

Many of them are brought in on temporary visas by the mega software companies and Apple, their families riding along.

Temporarily, of course.

edit on 25-3-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
At the moment there's a Fatal Delusion of western politicians especially EU politicians ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join