It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

At the end people will understand that there's better footage out there filmed by the public that can't discredited anymore because they have confirmed the truth about it.

So step two for them would be airman talking about there encounters as we now see from the civilian airliners that now openly discuss unknown inbound objects that even those captains of those civilian airliners are calling UFO'S some still are a bit weary about that word and want to talk in old terms like swamp gas and balloons because they didn't had the freedom of speech.

Wait before those civilian airline pilots going to record things from their cockpit and put that on the tube..

Then it's going to be interesting

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's a different vid. Looks like a bird in this one because there's a moment before 30 seconds when it appears to bank and wings become evident.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If there's better footage out there filmed by the public that isn't the prosaic misunderstood as UFO phenomena I've yet to see it , this TTSA footage has more time dedicated to the explanation of the footage than actual footage pretty much like a typical youtube UFO channel video.

Civilian airline pilots could try to film UFOs but I'm not sure how much use fixed cockpit camera footage would be in capturing a moving object as they are pretty much bound to their flight plan.

What we need is unambiguous footage of something strange but footage of that kind , should it exist , will not be released through official channels , if TTSA want to cause a stir I would suggest obtaining and releasing the official Holloman AFB footage , if it exists.

edit on 10-3-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It'd be more useful if they'd leave more contextual footage in these videos instead of editing it all out. For example, in this video, they probably identified what it was and disengaged. Otherwise, are we to think the guys got all excited and then lost interest and left? I've heard a rumour that America takes intrusions into its airspace quiet seriously. Is it true?

Without the before (how it was noticed) and especially the after (conclusion), it's reasonable to be sceptical. I'm more inclined to think it's been purposefully edited to generate exclamations of "UAP." In a sense, 'gaps' have been specifically included to promote 'god in the gaps' thinking and aid the agenda of TTSA.

I'm half-curious about further up the chain of custody. Are people associated with TTSA requesting footage like this or is someone higher up the chain supplying it?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'm half-curious about further up the chain of custody. Are people associated with TTSA requesting footage like this or is someone higher up the chain supplying it?

I think that's a pertinent question , we've seen the faces in the shop window but who is behind the curtain.
TTSA could be more mysterious than the mystery they claim they are trying to expose.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

They aren't doing themselves any favours regarding trust.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Remember the original team that came to light in the Podesta leaks. Lockheed Martin and ex Air Force generals? I especially noted that the guy from LM was almost eager for getting started.

I wonder why...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Historically, there have always been big names in aerospace and rocketry associated with UFOs. They've taken certain reports at face value and brought the descriptions to the drawing boards. Despite Blue Book explaining away reports, many were by aerospace employees, staff and engineers etc. When a respected colleague (or colleagues) insists they saw something structured, it's reasonable to take their word over the 'weather balloon' tag in Blue Book.

I've a notion that some scientists and engineers are still fascinated by the possibilities suggested by some UFO reports.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
WaPo already on it?

Wow, these TTS guys get coverage with no problem.

Somebody Wants Us To Believe...something.

Somebody wants us to believe something....one of the best replies so far to this whole shenigans

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Interesting. They finally released the third video. Simply put, it is a fast unknown object flying across the screen. We've seen this type of video many times, and even though it's meant to be from official sources, I'm still a little sceptical. If I wasn't there would be something wrong.
First off, It's definitely gojng too fast for a drone or any kind of bird. It certainly seems to be something out of the ordinary. The reaction from the people watching it says that as well.
The over the top reaction causes my eyebrow to raise a little. Is this how military personal act when they see something strange in the sky? For all they knew it could be some kind of missile.

I also thought about some kind of military test for some new advanced technology they had might be happening here.

Interesting piece of footage to get our teeth into.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: beetee

Historically, there have always been big names in aerospace and rocketry associated with UFOs. They've taken certain reports at face value and brought the descriptions to the drawing boards. Despite Blue Book explaining away reports, many were by aerospace employees, staff and engineers etc. When a respected colleague (or colleagues) insists they saw something structured, it's reasonable to take their word over the 'weather balloon' tag in Blue Book.

I've a notion that some scientists and engineers are still fascinated by the possibilities suggested by some UFO reports.

Can you provide any examples?

Aerospace is somewhat an interest of mine and I've never heard of any engineers who have "taken certain reports at face value and brought the descriptions to the drawing boards". How would that even work?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

It's part of the history of ufology. Hermann Oberth wrote articles about UFOs and used their reported characteristics in how he approached rocketry. Closer to home, there are several prototypes of 'flying saucers' from Skunkworks whose top engineer at the time, Kelly Johnson, had reported seeing a flying saucer. The USAF tested similar and I've read a report from the 60s/70s that investigated the lift properties of the saucer design.

It's just one of those novelties you'll see within the overall literature of reports. Despite all the 'woo woo' dismissals, some of the reporters were convinced they had seen something extraordinary and it's human nature to be affected by such things.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Whatever the object may be it is moving at normal speeds and displaying no unusual flight characteristics.

Where's the good stuff?

Isn't lack of propulsion system an 'unusual flight characteristic'?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Civilian airline pilots could try to film UFOs but I'm not sure how much use fixed cockpit camera footage would be in capturing a moving object as they are pretty much bound to their flight plan.

Well, that wouldn't be a problem to solve but I don't think they are alowed to register any activity on camera by their own.

And TTSA imo did stir up more people as we would think.

The only thing is that the UFO community seems to lose interest on whatever they come up with and aren't that exited anymore because they already know and are seemingly connected themselve with the phenomena enough to get the answers they need more than the the government's maybe know how the endplay is going to be be played. .

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

edit on 10/3/2018 by vinifalou because: double

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: The GUT
WaPo already on it?

Wow, these TTS guys get coverage with no problem.

Somebody Wants Us To Believe...something.

Well, the TTS guys certainly want you to believe their crap.

The article is an opinion piece written by an outside contributor, who is "a private equity investor and an adviser to the To the Stars Academy for Arts and Science".

The narrative they're pushing is the following:

"Is it possible that America has been technologically leap-frogged by Russia or China? Or, as many people wondered after the videos were first published by the New York Times in December, might they be evidence of some alien civilization?

Unfortunately, we have no idea, because we aren’t even seeking answers."

Written by Christopher Mellon, former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations.

Ok...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think it's more a case of people becoming disinterested because what TTSA has to offer doesn't live up to the billing it was given , I still want to believe in extraterrestrial visitors but need something of substance to keep that desire alive.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
other way around.

more likely the USA and allies have had a technology leap frog in certain areas they don't disclose. figured the "we aren't seeking answers" would be a clue to mellon. funny thing is Mellon would have have been in on what went down on September of 2004. so he's definitely playing a game with ttsa audience and knows better regarding current MIC capability in certain technological fields.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This video was posted two years ago on Vimeo by "JEREMY KENYON LOCKYER CORBELL", described as "CORBELL / American contemporary artist and investigative filmmaker based in Los Angeles California. He documents extraordinary individuals and their beliefs.

vimeo.com...

edit on 10-3-2018 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

Thanks for that EA , once again TTSA deliver something that has already been delivered.
Good to see you still around mate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join