It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Throwing first born children to their death into the river that you worship as a god?

Moloch? Quetzalcoatl??
It's the cult as old as time

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

All seeing eye. the holy see?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Giving you guys a big one here.

Figure it out.

Royal power and good health.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen May go back even further the sumerians had the brotherhood of the snake making sacrifices to enki

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

He (Obama) enabled a 10 year, $716 Billion transfer from Medicare (Senior Citizens), to the ObamaCare (Under Age 65) system.
www.dailysignal.com...

It made many Republicans in Congress very angry. The Obama-friendly mainstream media didn't say anything.

This is correct, but you need to be careful using the word "transferred" in context.

There was a transfer, but it was done by law, as an appropriation in the ACA.

Money that was appropriated to medicare in one year, was appropriated diffently under ACA.

That is different from saying that the $716B in ACA was allocated to the medicare program, but used for Obamacare entitlements (i.e.-the health care exchanges).

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Q is alt-right fan fiction for partisan hacks.
I've seen some of your work, and I disagree with pretty much everything. But you lash out both right and left. Your threads are slightly more to the right but I think your heart is in the right place(right as right not politically right) .
Q is on the other hand only alt right fiction.
All Q conspiracy theories are aimed at liberals and those who oppose Trump.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Some familiar wording from the DOD.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I realize this is Sputnik...

I had a feeling there was going to be this allegation, wonder if it's provable?

Not much info yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I haven't seen this discussed here, but I was wondering if anyone had thoughs on the CLOUD Act that was attached and passed as part of the Omnibus bill. This bill apears to be an end run around Fourth Amendment protections on its face, but I haven't seen very many people talking about it.

In short, the Act:

Enable foreign police to collect and wiretap people's communications from U.S. companies, without obtaining a U.S. warrant.
Allow foreign nations to demand personal data stored in the United States, without prior review by a judge.
Allow the U.S. president to enter "executive agreements" that empower police in foreign nations that have weaker privacy laws than the United States to seize data in the United States while ignoring U.S. privacy laws.
Allow foreign police to collect someone's data without notifying them about it.
Empower U.S. police to grab any data, regardless if it's a U.S. person's or not, no matter where it is stored.

I'd like to see POTUS get on board and get loud about IBOR before it gets co-opted by the left. I'm actually suprised that neither side has jumped on this, since there is very little down side to proposing the idea.
edit on 25-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RadioRobert

I don't want to get into a Non-Q-related discussion, so I'll just say that I THINK the Army Corp of Engineers can build the wall, with funds allocated to the Department of Defense.

Sure. But they'll need a line item somewhere to find the money. That's why I asked if you've seen one.

Just saying, "Well, the DoD got $80B extra dollars in the omnibus bill, so they can use that" is both wrong and misleading.

Like I said, they can "find"/"have a friend" insert a sufficiently vague line item that could conceivably provide funding for the USACE to build a wall. Especially in the war spending bills which are labelled with "emergency" and it is difficult politically to oppose. Maybe they did it in the omnibus, but I've seen zero evidence to suggest that. Line items are usually specific and have riders. But I'm welcome to any evidence that this happened. Saying "the DoD got a raise" doesn't mean anything in this context.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Cute, I like their "International Relations" site. So "they" have all kind of "peace and friendship treaties" with among others debunked as a hoax(?) and dissolved(?) priory of Sion. All very cloak and dagger and đź’€'n bones. Not sure I believe it's real. Greek as a world language, really? Ahem...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh yeah, that's the one right there. Eeek!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

I realize this is Sputnik...

I had a feeling there was going to be this allegation, wonder if it's provable?

Not much info yet.

From the article by Sputnik:

"The fact is that back in 1998 when we looked through another version of the spectral library, which was published by the National Bureau of Standards of the United States..." (NBS),

Finding a compound in the National Bureau of Standards of the United States (NBS) database doesn't mean very much. I would expect the US government to attempt to reproduce the nerve agent and conduct testing on it. Replication of the nerve agent would be necessary if the US Military was trying to develop an antidote or treatment for the nerve agent.

It's likely that other countries the world over have also produced this nerve agent in a research capacity to the same ends. It is also likely that the Russians, France, the UK, and others have conducted research on this nerve agent and nerve agents developed by the US.

There is no smoking gun here. Like you said, its Sputnik. Their job is to plant seeds of discord as a propaganda arm of the Russian MOD, not unlike CNN or MSNBC.
edit on 25-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

No mention of this that I've seen in U.K. media. It would prove pretty embarassing for U.K and E.U. after they've given Russia such a hard time.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Just a thought:

The US is building a bioweapons lab in Kazakhstan

That's a 2013 Salon article.

Kazakhstan's new Central Reference Laboratory will partly replace the aging buildings nearby where the USSR kept some of its finest potential bioweapons—and where scientists study those powerful pathogens today. When it opens in September 2015, the $102-million project laboratory is meant to serve as a Central Asian way station for a global war on dangerous disease. And as a project under that Pentagon program, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the lab will be built, and some of its early operation funded, by American taxpayers.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yes obviously the US would try to reproduce it as well.

I have heard in the past that many of these nerve agents have detectable signatures which will show where they were produced exactly.

Of course, in this case, if they find no such signature it makes sense the culprit used an untraceable agent.

I do understand the purpose of Sputnik.

This poisoning, it doesn't make sense for the russians to have done it. I doubt we will ever hear the truth about who did.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just a thought:

The US is building a bioweapons lab in Kazakhstan

That's a 2013 Salon article.

Kazakhstan's new Central Reference Laboratory will partly replace the aging buildings nearby where the USSR kept some of its finest potential bioweapons—and where scientists study those powerful pathogens today. When it opens in September 2015, the $102-million project laboratory is meant to serve as a Central Asian way station for a global war on dangerous disease. And as a project under that Pentagon program, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the lab will be built, and some of its early operation funded, by American taxpayers.

Sure could have been.

This reeks of some intelligence agency who whipped up their own batch, in my mind.

If it turns out to be untraceable.

Also the fact that it didn't kill them.

Do they really expect us to believe that the russians did this, with such a messy sloppy job and ineffective?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

No mention of this that I've seen in U.K. media. It would prove pretty embarassing for U.K and E.U. after they've given Russia such a hard time.

Putin seems to enjoy countries of the world making Russia a bigger/badder boogie-man than it really is.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Yes obviously the US would try to reproduce it as well.

I have heard in the past that many of these nerve agents have detectable signatures which will show where they were produced exactly.

Of course, in this case, if they find no such signature it makes sense the culprit used an untraceable agent.

I do understand the purpose of Sputnik.

This poisoning, it doesn't make sense for the russians to have done it. I doubt we will ever hear the truth about who did.

I don't believe the US or Russia did this.

I'm a firm believer that counries act against their own populations as a means of control.

It's easy to get people looking and moving in a certain direction when there is a common enemy.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It's already been identified that Skripal's handler was Christopher Steele of fake dossier fame. I suspect he contributed and was taken out so that he couldn't divulge anything.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join