It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God is God, Why. . . ?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Baptist are only listed as Protestants by the Roman Catholics and those who follow their ways. Not by the church.

But I chose to be a BIble Believing Baptist for it is the only group that believes the Authorized Version of the Bible is Inerrant, Complete and Preserved. But if you want to label me anything it would be a Bibliasist.

No, you are in error and your pride keeps your mind closed to Truth. I hold Degrees too so what? I know a lot of Ignaorant people who hold PhD's, in every field of Study.

Your attack on Christianity is bigoted when it comes to Historical knowledge of the church, its true practices and. I cannot call you a hypocrite because you do not follow the Bible. But you are a hypocrite when it comes to the study of Histrical Christianity.

I am not a hypocrite when it comes to Islam for I do not follow their little man made god, whose name is "the god" and is not the same God of Israel or Christians (both Jews and Gentiles today) for their God is known as Jehovah in the Old Testament and Jesus Christ, the fulness of the godhead (a word for the Triune God) bodily as found in 1 John5:7 when it says these three are one.

The Bible is very accurate historically and Archeology supports a lot of historical events, it shows what happened to Hammurabi, whose history in his own land just stops, nobody knew what happened to him but Genesis 14 tells us he was destroyed. It also tells us what happened to a Pharaoh who he and his armies just vanished from off the earth see Exodus. All sorts of historical evidence that was only limited to the Bible is now coming to life from Archeology, digs in Egypt, in Israel and Lebanon.

The only reason you were taught that in the school you went to is because they hate the Bible and its truth about mans past, present and future, they hate a god they cannot control, they hate Jesus who is the only way a man come come to God today, and they hate God because He will judge them by their works. I am glad my judgement was taken upon Christ and he bore it one the cross, yours too, but you wont believe it, so you shall pay the debt for your sin for yourself, and that for all eternity. And that is not of God, for he would have you come to repentance and believe on Christ Cross so you shall not perish but you choose not too. Your freewill will be your downfall.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Neighbour, I am not attacking Christianity. I am simply stating that you (yes you "ChesterJohn") are wrong. In this case the hostoricity of the Bible. It is not an accurate depiction of the region it describes. Especially the New Testament.

I was not taught to hate the bible in School. I went to a Presbetyrian Private School. I entered an Atheist, I left a Pagan
I don't hate the bible. It is simply a series of myths for Christians. You know nothing about me, or my beleifs. As per usual.

So baasically you are engaging in the Pee Wee Herman "I know what you are, but what am I?" approach.

You have filled your reply with "I believe".

But tell you what, go list, and cite along side it, how accurate the bible is. I'm pretty sure you will not, because you are not up to the job.

Slan leat, don't let the door hit your rear.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join