It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kami and Fukushima Inari Shrine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Contradictions with the west too, the gods of old daemonised by the church.

I wonder if the coming of Buddhism to Japan brought with it a humanised hierarchy of additional god's which Shinto just made room for.

Your bringing up kodamas. The Wikipedia says kodamas are tree spirits, the equivalent of the Greek driads. Which suggests kodamas are global in distribution. Logically with localised variations born of living in the vicinity of human settlements.

The driads of ancient Greece are depicted as human looking. In India the Nagi (snake gods) protect water in the landscape and are depicted as half cobra snake and half human female. I've seen Nagi in human with a very long tail, snake from the waist down and complete snakes tens of meters long with heads the size of cars.

So too wood-nymphs, the ones at home were very dragonfly-ish when I first found them alone in farmland where their spring was destroyed and a dam built in it's place.When I got the first home she was like an inverted dragonfly/human about a meter or so tall. Three pairs of wings on a human body. Dragon fly's have two pairs of wings and three pairs of legs. Her face was like looking into a dragon fly face. She zipped over the surface of the pond I built her nose down, bum up like a dragonfly. I think she really liked those little insects and partly became them.

It took a while for her to humanise herself. Yet she has a history at one time in a more English setting . I often refer to them as Little Ladies of the Lake. I can understand that Merlin fell in love with Nimue in Arthurian legend. It is very easy to do with those girls.

The little folk that visited me with the appearance of being burnt and sharing their pain may very well have been kodsmas from Japan or Chernobyl. I understand so.

I know what burns look like so it is logical to say the atomic fires caused this. I don't think the physicists know what they have done.

The little guys were asking for help. Now I don't have super powers, but I do know "people" like the deceased Dalnegorsk orb ufo. They know secrets of science hundreds of years beyond human science. That may be why the little guys came for help.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Cool man thanks for the reply , I do like your threads and I am completely confident there is an other realm of beings !
I just cant see them , but I know folks who can !

Although Im not sure why I cant since I am pretty open to their existence!
Not sure

I will follow the thread and look into your co-incidences!

both you and I know there is no such thing hahahahah

Was walking in the midnight fog 2 nights ago looking to see anything bizarre but sadly saw nothing.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

They're shy of humans.

In a practical fashion I reckon "coincidences" are proof of their existence. Watch those, and when you're reminded of something important just in the nick of time.

And say "thanks", but not to "God" or the "Universe" of the new age movement. Even if you don't know who helped, alittle "thank you" will be appreciated more then you know. If your lucky, you might get the impression of a smile in return.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That they were, and yes, the Japanese did adopt some Chinese lore, like the Tengu.

I never have seen a humanoid, but there are times where there's the expression of when you stare at the universe long enough, it looks back.

As for the burns, and in the after math of such a blight, who knows.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

As for the burns, and in the after math of such a blight, who knows

Well, we go and fix it if we possibly can.

If there was a Nature god who could fix it they probably would have by now. I don't see any "masters of the wisdom" or adepts, or Buddhist gods doing anything for Chernobyl and Fukushima. So one would assume they can't. Humans can't do much either.

So who possibly can?

Over on the thread "found a story about crashed UFO debris" someone finds a deceased orb that does know about advanced atomic physics and we help it, and other deceased orbs out by putting them in touch with people from the Russian Federation. An introduction. The orbs don't like their former "owners" and have been pretty well abandoned to the "afterlife". Being artificial life, they have no home and no future when they die. Something that should be put right. I'm quite the advocate for artificial life by the way.

Orbs are at home in a Soviet style society, so a good match there.

By helping others, we get helped too in our projects.

At the beginning of this thread, I said "a two year project" - we are just a few months into it.

I understand the Russian introduction was made here on ATS in baddogma's black triangle thread in the grey forum. Not a direct introduction but one done in a round about fashion through "those who look over people's shoulders unseen".

The whole purpose of this thread is a little marker of something that would normally never see the light of day.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

is the reason we no longer see them as much is because we simply no longer acknowledge their existence
we no longer pray to the spirits of the forest or the desert or the tundra !

humans dont really worship animism any more !

but it appears that everything is conscious to a degree !

maybe I will just start being more thankful for all those little coincidences that seem to help me on my path !

I swear there is a little robin in my garden that follows me and appears to me !
not sure if its anything special , but that robin loves my garden , followed me the whole day when I was cutting the grass as it was feeding on the insects I spat up with the grass

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: 808Funk

They're shy of humans.

In a practical fashion I reckon "coincidences" are proof of their existence. Watch those, and when you're reminded of something important just in the nick of time.

And say "thanks", but not to "God" or the "Universe" of the new age movement. Even if you don't know who helped, alittle "thank you" will be appreciated more then you know. If your lucky, you might get the impression of a smile in return.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

is the reason we no longer see them as much is because we simply no longer acknowledge their existence
we no longer pray to the spirits of the forest or the desert or the tundra !

Ya know sapien82, I've not thought about that before. I think your right there in what your saying.

Perhaps the conning of the gods took our focus away from Nature and we lost sight of them. Probably doesn't help that we have priests as middlemen.

humans dont really worship animism any more !

but it appears that everything is conscious to a degree !

Dunno if "worship" is right for Nature spirits, certainly a mutual respect for them and the things they care for.

Consciousness everywhere, I think so too. Yet I don't feel it is all "one" consciousness. Maybe that "one" idea is like a god that that wants everyone to worship it alone?

maybe I will just start being more thankful for all those little coincidences that seem to help me on my path !

I swear there is a little robin in my garden that follows me and appears to me !
not sure if its anything special , but that robin loves my garden , followed me the whole day when I was cutting the grass as it was feeding on the insects I spat up with the grass

I'm starting to say thanks when nice things happen more now, especially with remembering at the last moment. Flashes of smiles from "somewhere" in return. A lot of exploration along that line of thinking.

And your Robbin, nice when nature feels comfy around us. I would think there are unseen eyes watching your feelings towards the Robbin. Nice ones.

Doing and being honest, as in true to self, carries a lot of weight with the unseen. Especially honesty of self. They can see straight through our self deception and I know they are much more interested in our real selves.

When I meet them, I let them see me "warts and all" if they want to, even those secrets and past deeds we are ashamed of deep down. Then they know the real me and not my projected self I would like to be.

People can be very self deluded to their importance and standing, rank, and so on. For myself I know I am not important in the scheme of things, yet others think me important, wife, children, friends. Some of the unseen beings too.

It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so too, importance.

Nice thinking of your's sapien82 .

(Just noticed up the top, the word "conning" appears, I meant to say "comming" - I think I will let it be ; )

edit on 29-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Things go slowly when you have to break new ground.

I post over on Baddogma's Astr* thread, so if anyone is interested they can find my posts on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and organic technology there.

Years ago when I still worked for "Upstairs", a problem was given me to resolve. The problem was a creature that was supposedly a "threat". It took around an hour to deal with.

The creature itself was a human-ish torso atop a pile of it's own excrement. It inhaled consciousness, absorbed nutrition and excreted. An odd biological marriage of lungs and digestion. This one though had exhausted all the available food and had inverted it's digestive system and was then inhaling it's own excrement "upwards".

When you get near them they tilt their featureless heads towards you and inhale. Like a circus sideshow attraction where you drop a ping pong ball into a clown's mouth to win a prize.

They are creepy things and one of the few that actually scare me. They were originally created as organic-based weapons "elsewhen" and "elsewhere". As far as I can tell, they are left alone. I can understand why.

There are similar naturally occurring "critters" to be found in what occultists would call the earth's "lower astral". Balls of fluff that come in different colors and sizes from tennis ball to house sized. Hot pink colored ones used to follow me about waiting for morsels of food while I cleaned up certain places. Corrupted consciousness is what they eat and "pink fluffies" is what I call them. Cute yet very voracious things. They just eat and grow really big until one day they just vanish and then reappear as littlies again.

While looking for the solution to extinguishing the Fires of Uranium a friend reminded me of that old encounter. I know more now and we revisited. There are more of these consciousness eating torsos out there in the cosmos. All they do is inhale consciousness and crap. There is no real self, no memories.

I use the word extinguish because it relates to Fire, but this is just a way to talk about a subject. Perhaps the word consciousness is more appropriate than Fire. If one extinguishes, then what we are doing is a simple act of cause and effect and therefore physics. If the Fires are actually consciousness, then it follows that the solution is a little more complex.

So we are working towards re-engineering them so they inhale a specific "consciousness". If one opens up their back there are horizontal amber colored lines where the lungs would be. Being very basic artificial organisms engineered for a purpose, they are configurable. I have an ancient AI friend who is showing me how.

When they are ready they will be where they can feed.

edit on 8-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

top topics

<< 1   >>

join