It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looting A Store With A JCB Dublin Ireland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
A JCB has been used to damage a store in Ireland. The safe was dragged out and attempts made to break it open.

The moment the building gave way at 0:07.

The remains.

Some of the looters. Attempted safe cracking at 1:36.

The Pesties may be involved with this.

. . . this gang calls themselves 'The Pesties' and are allegedly of African origin.

They have been terrorising people prominently in the west and north of Dublin, carrying out vicious assaults on delivery drivers and taxi men.

lovindublin.com...

When political correctness ties the hands of the 'authorities', vigilante action is the result.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Uhh wh

Why not smack the door i... ok. wtha

What are they telling the guy in the video to pay his debt?

So it's unrelated?

Two leaders of the gang are suspected to be as young as 14 and 16 years of age..

Oh... fun.
edit on 2-3-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Unrelated vid yes. But showing how it goes. Racism and faulty information can make it go very wrong. Much as I disrespect the 'authorities' they may do a better job if allowed.

But we can reveal that ­vigilante group ‘Hell’s Angels’ took matters into their own hands by attacking two of the gang’s leading figures.

A source told the Irish Sun: “Gardai are working tirelessly to put a stop to these lads, but their hands are often tied due to a lack of resources mixed with the lack of fear from these guys. They have no respect for the law.

www.thesun.ie...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Police tonight said they have made arrests, including a man suspected of operating the digger.

A source told the Irish Mirror: "
A large, violent gang of well known criminals targeted the Lidl earlier in the day and then stole the JCB excavator that was being used to clear ice.

www.mirror.co.uk...

It would help to have some details on the identities to prevent pointless and perhaps damaging speculation.
edit on 2 3 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

What the hell did I just witness? Grab a digger and destroy a building to help yourself to "loot".

WTF - this state of lawlessness.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If this video is genuine it shows the state of mind.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

What the hell did I just witness? Grab a digger and destroy a building to help yourself to "loot".

Ragnarok.

Without the cool music.

edit on 3 3 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Plenty more information on the general problem here. Accusations of racism are used to prevent justice. Perpetrators become more and more blatant resulting in actual racism. Vigilantes take action. The state then calls for more control.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ragnarok.

Without the cool music.

Completely unrelated to the topic, but I had weird dreams where the word "Ragnarockin' " was in them, and everything was like it was lit up with black lights. Neon UV paint everywhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
That's crazy. There's looting and then there's looting. I'm not expert on things like this, but I always thought you do things on the quiet. Not let anyone know what's going on.
Criminals are getting more and more daring. That's a worrying trend for me.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Names.

One Polish one Mohammed and several fat Irish who couldn't run away fast enough in the snow.

47-year-old John Kelly with an address of Allen Hall, Belgard Square, Tallaght

46-year-old Keith Kelly of Suncroft Road in Tallaght and 43-year-old Paul Freeman of Russell Green in Tallaght

24-year-old Edgar Cesynas with an address at Silkim Park drive in Tallaght

Gerard Buggle, who is 38 with an address Mac Uilim Lane in Tallagh

37-year-old John Doyle of Russell Square in Tallaght, David Byrney who is aged 36 with an address at Suncroft Park in Tallaght, and Mohammed Smew of Milners Square, Shanowen Road, Santry

www.eveningecho.ie... ing-7c8ac67c-cfb9-48b2-aab2-e66cfcfd844b-ds

Doesn't say who was operating the digger.

edit on 3 3 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 3 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join