It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich's dad confirmed son was Wikileaker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
ADVICE TO NEW ATS MEMBERS:

When a thread has 54 flags and only 16 replies, you know we're onto something.

Advice to new ats members:
Threads that have 54 flags and 16 replies are for the most part alt-right fan fiction threads
You can find tens of threads with even more stars and fewer posts that turned out to be nothing burgers.
It's not that hard to prove.
Use the search engine and type alt-right buzzwords such as "deep state" , "tick-tock", "secret society" , "Podesta", "Awan brothers" etc.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Threads that have 54 flags and 16 replies are for the most part alt-right fan fiction threads
You can find tens of threads with even more stars and fewer posts that turned out to be nothing burgers.
Use the search engine and type alt-right buzzwords such as "deep state" , "tick-tock", "secret society" , "Podesta", "Awan brothers" etc.

you are off topic and deeply wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Well disprove me if im wrong. Find a single thread with usual alt right buzzwords that turned out as you guys predicted.
Off topic? If my post is off topic than so is sublimecfrafts. Im just pointing out that amount of flags doesent mean that the thread is true nor that someone is on to something. Actually quite the opposite

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

read the thread. Leave your personality at the door. And then we will meet back up to discuss.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

If my post is off topic than so is sublimecfrafts.

If we're gonna go off topic - at least spell my bloody handle correctly breu!!!

Cheers

edit on 3/3/2018 by Sublimecraft because: beer.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Well disprove me if im wrong. Find a single thread with usual alt right buzzwords that turned out as you guys predicted.
Off topic? If my post is off topic than so is sublimecfrafts. Im just pointing out that amount of flags doesent mean that the thread is true nor that someone is on to something. Actually quite the opposite

John P. , is that you?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Little by little the truth comes out.

Seth Rich is a true hero. Remember his name.

edit on 3 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Gateway Pundit... ha ha ha! Might as well be posting something from Sorcha Faal.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Orwell had some great observations of the truth and are very accurate.

’You are free to be a drunkard, an idler, a coward, a backbiter, a fornicator; but you are not free to think for yourself.’

‘If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.’

www.penguin.co.uk...

My research into the search using Google, I found that this one
"In a Time of Universal Deceit — Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act".

That one may not be Orwellian after all.
quoteinvestigator.com...

But it may as well be as far as I can tell about his writings.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Gateway Pundit... ha ha ha! Might as well be posting something from Sorcha Faal.

Do you know anything about the story?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This requires a neutral mind to understand at minimum. Some people are so far left the rest of us just appear right to the leftist. The dems have turned so far left I don't recognize the ones from the 'reformed' 70's even. It makes it easy for the R's to win in certain states. I suspect the R's having so many RINO's is the only way the Deep state can keep up the lies and not all be in the Graybar motel near Leavenworth KS.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

read the thread. Leave your personality at the door. And then we will meet back up to discuss.

Thought so. You got nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Thought so. You got nothing.

Says the troll.

ETA

We see who has nothing and who is swimming in poop.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Do you know anything about the story?

Yes, I know about the story. I also know about Gateway Pundit. Do you know about Gateway Pundit?

The Gateway Pundit has promoted false rumors about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton's health.[11][2][24][25][26]

In October 2017, The Gateway Pundit published an article falsely implicating an innocent person as the shooter in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. The article was promoted by Google as a "top story" for searches for his name.[27] Gateway Pundit asserted that New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi had reported that ISIS may have evidence that it was behind the shooting, but Callimachi rejected that she had ever made such an assertion.[28] Shortly after the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, in which a person drove a vehicle into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one, Gatewaypundit falsely identified a young man from Michigan as the driver. Together with his father, the Michigan man has filed a large defamation lawsuit against twenty-two corporate and individual defendants, including Hoft, alleging that the false identification caused motivated readers to harass him, that the harassment included numerous death threats, which obliged him to go leave his home (pursuant to advice from the police) and causing large damages to his business.[29][30]

In December 2017, The Gateway Pundit published a reddit post as evidence that Democratic activists were committing voter fraud in the 2017 Alabama Senate special election.[31] The redditor behind the post later said that the post was intended "as an obvious troll."[31] When asked by the Washington Post, the writer of the Gateway Pundit post declined to say whether he had contacted the redditor to verify the information; later the Gateway Pundit story contained an update at the bottom: "Liberals say these are fake Reddit posts(?) Regardless, the posts are still up on Reddit and the posters are still encouraging Democrats to cheat."[31] Also in December 2017, Gateway Pundit published a story falsely saying that Facebook had taken down a previous Gateway Pundit story about the Alabama election, when in fact a Facebook algorithm had made it less prevalent after it had been flagged as fake news.[32]

In January 2018, The Gateway Pundit published a false story that Chuck Schumer received half a million dollars from pro-immigration groups just before a vote related to the United States federal government shutdown of 2018.[33]

In February 2018, The Gateway Pundit published an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruz was a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake.[34][2] Later that month, Gateway Pundit published a conspiracy theory about the survivors of the massacre, alleging that a 17-year-old survivor's anti-Trump activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.[35]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Gateway Pundit is like Mother Theresa to your fake CNN news you like to quote all the time.
edit on 3-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

That is all you got? The Wikipedia programmers are political hacks and not neutral.

There was some truth in the HRC stories, we all know it and your side is deflecting them as if people can't think for themselves at all.

Your past sources such ast he NYT tell us lots of lies about, the current POTUS now, Ron Paul, Ted Cruz, Martin Luther King and so many more who had ideas that challenged or are challenging the power structure currently in place about 75 years. Those power mongers get great help from the media and the other members of the deep state to gloss over crimes and call them "matters". Matters that were declared crimes for others by Comey in his testimony to Congress.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What about, what about, what about. This thread is about Gateway Pundit, which has been proven to publish false stories.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

someday the truth will come out that it was not a hack but a download to a external device . The speed of the retrieval could not have been done thru a remote .

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Cheers, always remember these threads, they don't come around that often.

Hillary authorised the hit - I've said it from the beginning, this is my opinion based upon all information available coupled with Hillarys historical conduct.

That is horrible advice. Are you really trying to encourage new members to be completely illogical?

The thread has many flags because many people would love for it to be true, but just by looking at the source you can tell it's a garbage claim. No proof presented. Just confirmation bias.

My advice for new members would be to think for yourselves and don't believe everything that fits your biases.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I cannot speak for everyone that starred and flagged this and did not comment, but for me, I work tons of hours, I have to pay my Obamacare increase and more than my fair share of taxes, so I don’t have time to get Into time wasting posts on a web site with random strangers on line. I barely have time to see family and friends in real life to care about if some anonymous person likes or dislike a comment I made. I do like reading the posts and some of the comments(time allowing).

If one posts, that the Seth Rich investigation is transparent or that there is nothing really really suspicious about the situation. then personally, I think that poster is getting paid.

Thinking the DNC has him killed for Wikileaks, with what we know is more plausible then the official story. What we don’t know is also great, he could have been killed for a million different reasons, and they would all be more logical then going with reason a ‘million and one’ reason, the official story.

That’s why I didn’t comment before this one, it wasn’t worth my time. Just like me coming back to this post, probably won’t be worth my time so I probably will never come back

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join