It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skin Power (caution racist triggers ahead)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sure they do over many progressive generations.

a reply to: howtonhawky

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i am going to stop before i break science

i do love me some conversation though

yall have fun and stay out of the sun before it changes your pants for you

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
Simple. The guys handler tells him to sing those lyrics and sell his soul to the devil. Then the handler advertises that song to sell more.

People at ground zero with little money are spiritually superior to the devils grunts that tempt so many losers with easy money.

At least Dead Kennedys admitted the truth with the song 'Pull my strings & I'll go far'.

This is similar to, give guns and money to a corruptible weak minded tribal leader in Africa to go and attack another tribe.

Similar to the white scum Apartheid leaders and now the black Apartheid leaders in South Africa.

It does not matter what the skin colour is because peasants will always be better than the leaders of this world.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I have never seen a credible scientist say anything about black people being too stupid to get out of the sun.

What i have heard, is that when they did move to other climates, their skin turned lighter. They eventually turned into middle easterers, asians, caucasions, and all the other labels that people wear.

Those who stayed in Africa, kept the dark skin.

Africa was warm and there was plenty of food. So i would imagine that it was pretty comfortable there.
edit on 2-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Caution

Sun tans may cause your genes to change

i suppose i should leave science alone for a while it is hanging on by a thread
The sun can and does change your genetic code. Pretty much everything in the environment affects your genes.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
okay ..... Even though I think the more accurate title for this thread would be
" Racist triggers " (caution: disguised as "skin power ") I still think the OP is well intentioned.

And because of that.....I want to contribute my 2 cents worth. Now....if the question is.
Do people of different skin colors possess different inherent abilities/traits ? ( generally speaking ) . I would say that according to my own observations..yes they do.

I don't think many people would argue with me if I said that in my view... Blacks (again generally speaking) possess a physical prowess and agility and a strength that is superior in most cases to people of other colors.

I would also say based on my own observations that blacks possess a superior sense of style and charisma/flamboyance then people of other colors again generally speaking.

I could name other positive traits that I have observed on a general level among the black races.

Now at this point I would also like to interject that I have to believe that there are various categories of blocks even among the black race and that there were societies and cultures of blacks that fostered different types of traits and abilities. That applies to all colors/races.

Now everything that I have said about blacks it's true of every other race of people. I could sit here and name positive traits and characteristics that each race possesses that on a general level are superior to people of other races

Different cultures have bred different inherent abilities/traits the skin color is just an incidental part of it all.

I also believe that if all of the positive traits from all the races were put together that it would represent the perfect human being.

So....I also have to believe that different strengths in the physical realm represents different powers in the spiritual realm.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

None of that is true lolz Black folks have the same capacity to wreak havoc and destruction as anyone else there is no biological determinism to evil or nobility of spirit. It' s just a coat of paint which can change in nine months.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Man I want whatever drugs everyone in this thread is doing. Seriously I dunno what the # this is even about any more.

It does not work that way.
If you wanna understand me better then you would have to give me part of your stash.
If i gave you some of my stash it would have no effect.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Blacks are on a completely different wavelength than whites.

Whites never know what Blacks are thinking because they have thought it and are done with it before whites ever realize theirs something to think about.

And that's the nicest way you can summarize the destruction of society.

Of course theirs a difference. Whites only absorb a small percentage of the Suns love. Science.
edit on 4-3-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yep cause this is less crazy than it just being music,w enough subjection for us to pull our own meanings from it.......you know, like normal

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Thanks for the racism

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Citation needed

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

None of that is true lolz Black folks have the same capacity to wreak havoc and destruction as anyone else there is no biological determinism to evil or nobility of spirit. It' s just a coat of paint which can change in nine months.

Shhhh ......stop talking sense and negating white guilt or enabling racist dog whistling!!! 😃🤣

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join