It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Xcathdra>>>> Has anyone considered that it may be the Russians pushing this gun banning here in the US? That would certainly be what they've wanted in the past and apparently the Russians are out of control on our social media. Russians want guns banned in the US. That is not good.

That thought has occurred to me as well. Although I don't believe Russia matters that much. They're certainly not our friends though.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Xcathdra>>>> Has anyone considered that it may be the Russians pushing this gun banning here in the US? That would certainly be what they've wanted in the past and apparently the Russians are out of control on our social media. Russians want guns banned in the US. That is not good.

That thought has occurred to me as well. Although I don't believe Russia matters that much. They're certainly not our friends though.

Not to mention this is not the first time Democrats have tried to ban guns, magazines or ammo.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
never going to pass but I guess they want to rally the unarmed troops.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The time for the repeal of the automatic weapons' ban of 1986 is coming to a head. Is that the reason for the suddenly orchestrated shooting incident in California today ?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The time for the repeal of the automatic weapons' ban of 1986 is coming to a head. Is that the reason for the suddenly orchestrated shooting incident in California today ?

Automatic weapons are not completely ban in the US and people can legally purchase them. You have to jump thru 50 hoops for it though. So no, nothing is coming to a head.

The shooting just occurred so how about we let an investigation occur before you try using it for your propaganda purposes. Your post might be more believable if you did that.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join