It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sources of information, post yours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hello, I have decided to reveal some of my favorite entertainment channels and information sources (they are both the same). Some of you may not like some of them as they are slightly right biased or very conspiratorial.

Of course ATS is on the list no reason to mention.

Secular Talk is essentially a Bernie Bro with a left perspective but I do agree with him on a lot of issues.

The Money GPS is one of my favorites, I listen to his videos daily, he usually produces 1-2 videos a day. Great analysis.

If you hate Christians you won't like this guys videos. A Call for an Uprising is very Christian. His videos are all about exposing symbolism and tracking Satanism in entertainment. I don't always agree with him but I enjoy the perspective.

Right Media does a very good job of delivering information with a pro Trump point of view. He is a good researcher.

Jimmy Dore is a comedian who has a liberal/ left slant in his point of view but I agree with some of his analysis.

Most of you already know Ben Shapiro. Very right/ libertarian with a Jewish perspective. Great at delivering information and breaking down law.

Now here is a list of podcast I listen too.

No Agenda does what they call media assassination. Having worked in the media they know their tricks well.

No Agenda

The fellas at Grimerica are big conspiracy theorist. They cover most conspiracy topics including bigfoot and vaccines. They respond to questions on Twitter as well.

Grimerica

Anyway, these are some of my top media information sources/ entertainment channels please share yours I would like to get some new shows in the lineup.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Well I use a ton of sources but those channels I actually enjoy listening to, when it comes to verifying information it's a different story and source for each piece of information.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have different desires than most. I like sources like NIH, and MAYO and other research sites to study what I study. I don't trust most interpretations of things till I check the evidence out myself to see if it is being interpreted correctly. I often look at many sites that state things just to try to persuade myself to keep studying. This site gives me lots of incentive to research things.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hmmm ...

I like Power Line, Hot Air, PJ Media, American Thinker, and The Federalist always glance over Drudge and MSN, sometimes I cruise through BuzzFeed, and I used to look through HuffPo but they've gotten unbearably shrill lately. The Hill and Politico are on the list sometimes, so is Mediaite. I will sometimes chase stories out to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, et al.

I use YouTube more for enjoyment. There I like viperkeeper, AntsCanada, Aquarium Co-op, BibleCodeTheoryResearch, TheScariestMovieEver, Face Like the Sun, FailArmy, Watch Mojo, Chris Stuckman, Dark5, Funny Life, Cinema Sins, HISHE, and a bunch of others I can't even think of because I generally cruise more by subject than my specific content creator.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
What is this Hamfisted Attempt? Sources and Methods are protected for.a reason...LMAO. ATS is the "Hotsheets"...
a reply to: toysforadults

It's somebody's high school thesis,
You are supposed to pick one, go with it, and reject the rest...that could be considered as, 'entrenched fanaticism'
There may be other alternatives of course in the areas of marginal satisfaction, where you pick something and steadily get bored with the repetition, then go on to the next, 'meme' as in 'trending'...that could be considered normal to frivolous, all according to the continuum....blah blah...mostly, it's a load of shiite...but nosy.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

For one thing, it might head off the inevitable sneer of contempt you get when you post something and someone poo poos it for not being this or that. If you can see what they consider credible, then you know where they are coming from.

What sources do you normally cruise?

I forgot that I will sometimes cruise FARK too.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

ATS and David Muir

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
INFOWARS....The only real news

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I use about 20 core & repeat sites...and find interesting articles for a quick scan & tangent stuff at the daily feed of hot news/topics at Steve Quayle dot com

there are sites I try to avoid no-matter-what...one is a USA Ally in the Mid-East
another keeps abreast of Jihad activity....
the problem with these 4 sites is that I find I have to reset my PC after lingering on these sites...its like my PC is getting probed & gets unresponsive & sluggish in around 2 minutes of reading the deliberately chopped up article that could have been put on a single page if the site wasn't attempting to get you to linger longer for some not-so-good reasons imho
edit on th28151960837925262018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh lord, big facepalm !

This is what happened , I see.

Lets start with something new, like science stuff....

It encompasses every new news story, you just have to vet it out.

www.newsnow.co.uk...

More to come....

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Hello, I have decided to reveal some of my favorite entertainment channels and information sources (they are both the same). Some of you may not like some of them as they are slightly right biased or very conspiratorial.

Of course ATS is on the list no reason to mention.

Secular Talk is essentially a Bernie Bro with a left perspective but I do agree with him on a lot of issues.

The Money GPS is one of my favorites, I listen to his videos daily, he usually produces 1-2 videos a day. Great analysis.

If you hate Christians you won't like this guys videos. A Call for an Uprising is very Christian. His videos are all about exposing symbolism and tracking Satanism in entertainment. I don't always agree with him but I enjoy the perspective.

Right Media does a very good job of delivering information with a pro Trump point of view. He is a good researcher.

Jimmy Dore is a comedian who has a liberal/ left slant in his point of view but I agree with some of his analysis.

Most of you already know Ben Shapiro. Very right/ libertarian with a Jewish perspective. Great at delivering information and breaking down law.

Now here is a list of podcast I listen too.

No Agenda does what they call media assassination. Having worked in the media they know their tricks well.

No Agenda

The fellas at Grimerica are big conspiracy theorist. They cover most conspiracy topics including bigfoot and vaccines. They respond to questions on Twitter as well.

Grimerica

Anyway, these are some of my top media information sources/ entertainment channels please share yours I would like to get some new shows in the lineup.

What in the hell is that crap ? Dude, ATS has covered almost all of it. The well is running dry, my friend.
Anything political is irrelevant. That is just people fighting amongst each other .

There are real life events happening out there. Natural events OUTSIDE without computers and people !

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
INFOWARS....The only real news

That is not real news. LOL ! It's an opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

There are several science sites out there, but you really need to dive into the studies to see what's actually going on.

I do enjoy VolcanoCafe though.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are several science sites out there, but you really need to dive into the studies to see what's actually going on.

I do enjoy VolcanoCafe though.

Nice, I like it.

www.volcanocafe.org...

Check out this place also......

watchers.news...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'll take an opinion over propaganda any day...

new topics

top topics

join