It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Videos Banned By YouTube

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
InfoWars Link

Yeah, it looks like the fake news conglomerates are now circling the wagons. Hold on - it gets better.

The internet giant pulled down the following videos on the Parkland, Florida school shooting, and according to CNN YouTube will ban The Alex Jones Channel outright if two more videos receive strikes.

CNN Promotes Censorship of Conspiracy Theory Site

CNN is dying to watch Alex Jones' channel get yanked from YouTube.

My take: If InfoWars wasn't doing some real hurt to CNN's credibility, why would they seem to be so interested in promoting their unfair takedown. Looks like everything people have been saying about the Hogg kid has been validated. Who is CNN gonna come for next??

(CNN)InfoWars, a far-right media organization run by Alex Jones and known for peddling unfounded conspiracy theories, is on thin ice with YouTube after it posted a video that portrayed the survivors of the Parkland school shooting as actors.

The Alex Jones Channel, Infowar's biggest YouTube account, received one strike for that video, a source with knowledge of the account told CNN. YouTube's community guidelines say if an account receives three strikes in three months, the account is terminated.

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

This is what happens when you make stuff up just to get ratings.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
How could anyone ban this, I mean it is not like he is constantly spreading false propaganda...Oh wait.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
One doesn't simply ban the Meme God.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Lol, bought by Google, big surprise, I called this when the takeover happened.

Let's get google on here for a q&a.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What exactly has been validated about the Hogg kid?..do tell

+41 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Here is a comment on your link that I think say's it all.

Just the fact that Infowars allows comments on their site and CNN doesn't shows you who is on the side of free speech.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What's the big deal...

Even Alex Jones describes himself as a "performance artist"

It's just an act to sell strawberry paleo caveman formula to make you big and strong. And to warn us about those

GAY FROGS

www.infowarsstore.com...
edit on 23-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+53 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Censorship is a weapon of cowards and tyrants.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wow $149.00 for DNA force, 972; 5-star reviews.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm reminded of the banner he likes to put up saying he needs donations or the government will shut him down in 48 hours...

yawn
edit on 23-2-2018 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Fascism.... Liberals.

What is the difference again? It's getting much harder to tell.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Did you see what Info Wars did? They accused the school shooting victims of being actors. Think about it, why promote this theory? It involves disrespecting the victims of the shooting in order to push the agenda that there isn't a real gun problem in America.

Although Alex Jones probably does it just to get ratings, really, is it that surprising that the video was taken down?
edit on 23pmFri, 23 Feb 2018 21:49:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think they USED copyrighted material...

Post DIVISIVE and near-traitorous material to INCITE civil war in America?

Google be cool with that.

Post copyrighted film clips

NOPE YOU ARE BANNED!

It's all about money folks.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I don't care what anyone says, sensoring is gov controlling the narrative. I am not an Info Wars fan but the sensoring going on is getting out of hand.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It really doesn't matter what info wars says. The best defense against false speech is more of it, not less.

But that's ok. On second thought, I'm glad Facebook, Google and YouTube are doing this. Eventually, the damage they do will invite demands for regulation from even you.

I suppose if we will ever maintain a free society, some of you will have to learn the hard way how that's actually done.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
DBL post
edit on 23-2-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
InfoWars imbed it's videos. YouTube not needed. It's a potential liability to rely on YouTube, Twitter, FaceBook, for business success.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship is a weapon of cowards and tyrants.

Correct.

Censorship is also a very, very slippery slope. Conservatives and rightwingers were just the first to be targeted. Emboldened by the sheeple's sudden acceptance of what is the modern version of book burning, Shane Bauer, "senior writer" for MotherJones, is calling for the censorship of also anti-war and progressive "wrongthinkers" like Caitlin Johnstone.

Jimmy Dore tweet

How long until the only people allowed to express their opinions are CNN brainwashed ignoramuses with "I'M WITH HER" buttons on their pussyhats?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Did you see what Info Wars did? They accused the school shooting victims of being actors. Think about it, why promote this theory? It involves disrespecting the victims of the shooting in order to push the agenda that there isn't a real gun problem in America.

Alex is still on youtube....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join