It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - South America Now Even Closer To Africa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

"The whole thing is beyond words"

Finally - something you said about ME I can agree with!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Well, JFK's car seemed like a 4 seater to my first recall, but it's been too long since I studied that and the rumble seat explanation seems valid, like why would Connelly parade without his wife? Well unless the car only had room for 4, heh.

And the Mona Lisa ... I have some interest in art and when I looked at her now obvious smile, it shocked me as it was obviously different from the one I remembered, but she did just undergo an extensive cleaning, so perhaps her smile is just now more noticable without the grime?

And the Statue of Liberty has always been on a small island named "Libery Island" and the larger Ellis Island was where they processed the immigrants... for me, anyway.

Rodan's Thinker has many different individual peices, so some are diifferent... no ME effects, there.

So yeah, the critics have a valid point regarding many people are pointing at... but there are those few that makes me want to discuss it.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, continents are moving because the tectonic plates are

It’s not an ME though.

Australia is traveling north, suggesting that it will one day sideswipe Asia and collide with Japan, Korea and eastern China. Meanwhile, Africa is rotating counterclockwise into Europe where it will drive a Himalayan-scale mountain range skyward. Scientists remain unsure what will happen to the Americas, leaving two contentious theories for Pangea 2.0: Either the Atlantic will stop growing and one day close again, or the Atlantic will continue to expand. Both create very different futures.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 24-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
One of the most interesting question heard during the past few days over the media is :
How did South America manage to get under total control of neo-liberal loonies and throw out the window, all the economic progress they had achieved during the previous decade or so ? ...

Simple ... that success of the previous decade was "allowed" to happen by the EU's feudal kings and royals. As soon as that was risking to undermine the colonial relations of South american countries with the EU, immediately the colonial powers switched to "austerity", and the colonial subjects are spontaneously following in line, probably due to god knows what # from their past!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join