It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you guys go do your Masonic stuff somewhere else?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Nonsense there are always threads attempting to paint mason's as baby eating satanic goat kissing monkey spankings monsters but in reality they are just a group of dudes wanting to escape the Mrs for a few hours a week.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Nonsense there are always threads attempting to paint mason's as baby eating satanic goat kissing monkey spankings monsters but in reality they are just a group of dudes wanting to escape the Mrs for a few hours a week.

What???

My application was almost processed.

You mean there is no baby eating or goat kissing monkey spanks?

I will demand a refund. cost me 35 dollars. I'm back to just plain old satanism..
and 35 bucks shorter..

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
To be fair to ATS masons they bring a good bit of input to our forums.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I know I would have joined if they were also. The Mason's just leave me feeling disappointed.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: badw0lf

I know I would have joined if they were also. The Mason's just leave me feeling disappointed.

*shakes fist, gets Kirk eye*

*MAAAAAASSSSOOOOOONNNNNN*

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
OP, mind if i ask why you feel that way? You gave no reasons, so i guess you are just a masonist. You hate us for who we are without even knowing us.

BTW, if we really had that sway, i would not be driving an 03 trailblazer with no muffler.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I just live believing "it's better them than them..."
Good job freemason(s).
edit on 18-2-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
As part of the Watcher network I had to alert AugustusMasonicus about this.. He was not happy about being taken away from The Ritual. I mean, it takes hours to set that up and if you stop, you have to start all over again and you can never find goats at this time of the morning.

The Master is displeased. This is not going to go well.

Not to mention how damned difficult is is to find legit virgins in America these days for the Saturday Sacrifice. Once they get loose, it's like an indoor cat getting outside -- once it bolts, good luck getting it back.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

BTW, if we really had that sway, i would not be driving an 03 trailblazer with no muffler.

But surely that car is the 'free ride' the OP eludes too???

Funnily enough I have a friend who has personalized mason number plates on his car. Clearly doesnt hold any sway as I havent seen him get out of a fine yet!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Whats wrong is that you are referring to them as Masons.

Probably +90% of them are in the dark. They're just like the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes in the Flintstones.

They have no clue whats going on.

I suspect they choose people from these clubs for particular roles.

Some might even be let in on some of the secret.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

...but in reality they are just a group of dudes wanting to escape the Mrs for a few hours a week.

Deny Ignorance

To make it easy, every person that claims Freemasonry is just a mens' club to socialize, has no idea what they're talking about. They're either covering up what really happens or are clueless.

Sad, but true.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Religions aren't actually in control. Like Politicians, civil authorities, military, the media and school, the (any / all) church is just another tool in the Paradigm's kit.

They want you to believe they mysteriously control everything, thats just a ruse.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
For all you crazy anti-Masons out there, here's a Masonic music video just for you, made by a real Mason:
(Yes, I'm a Mason and I'll confirm it was made by a real Mason.)

Enjoy!

edit on 18/2/2018 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
OP, mind if i ask why you feel that way? You gave no reasons, so i guess you are just a masonist. You hate us for who we are without even knowing us.

Nobody likes when the rich kid flaunts his cool "new" toys. Humility is taught to us, is it not?

I once cursed because I had no muffler, until I met a man with only 3 tires.- Nostradumbass

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

you are aware that the Golden Dawn is not Freemasonry at all right?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029
but I think we'd all just appreciate it if you stopped rigging the game.

No, I like our rigged game. It allows me to watch my favorite films like The Shrinking Middle Class and The Ever Widening Wage Gap on my new 4K 120" television which I rest on the backs and the spirits of the 99%. It's like being there for the struggle in crystal clear high-def but thankfully I'm not.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

Omg everyone a real MASON get the pitchforks sharpened and get the fire going we are going to have a good old fashioned burning.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: eisegesis

you are aware that the Golden Dawn is not Freemasonry at all right?

You seem to be implying that I think they're both one in the same?

What gave you that impression?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It allows me to watch my favorite films like The Shrinking Middle Class and The Ever Widening Wage Gap ...

Here's one of my favourites:

edit on 18/2/2018 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

A true hero of the impending One World Goverment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join