It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a racist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Guess this proves, you dont have to be poor to be WHITE TRASH.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Bone75
If that was really a white guy rapping about black people there would be riots in the streets. Only black people can criticize black people.

I guess you don't really understand music. But you have a great understanding of division and injecting spurious non facts to make accusations based what's in your head. But no, if it was a white guy there wouldn't be riots.

Do a simple search and see, this isn't new, just a well articulated song. Educate ignorance... You think there would be riots, but this has been done; just not this well.

Hopsin did it better IMO, but like I said... only a black person could get away with this.

Great negative spin on an otherwise eye opening song.

I'd rather credit the artist for taking an objective stance on race and race problems and explicitly tries to convey the emotions on 'what some whites think' and what 'some blacks think' and putting himself in both shoes and be brutally honest and poignant.

You are free to see and assume there would be riots or whatever else you want, funny enough he touches on that mind frame you have in the record
edit on 16-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I'd rather credit the artist for taking an objective stance on race and race problems and explicitly tries to convey the emotions on 'what some whites think' and what 'some blacks think' and putting himself in both shoes and be brutally honest and poignant.

Here's the thing though, he's rapping from what he considers to be a racist perspective.

Now listen to this song and tell me if Hopsin is a racist too. He's saying pretty much the same thing as Joyner's white guy.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join